𝗰𝘂𝘁! minsung

Por CARATOLOGY

↳ #MINSUNG. [COMPLETED] ¡! ❀┊ ❝ he was the most stunning boy i'd ever laid eyes on, so naturally i hated his... Mais

l' ann✿nce
1: you're going to be late!
2: that's him?
3: i can't do this
4: the better son
5: back to work
6: fake it 'till you make it
8: do you want this or not?
9: just pretend
10: late night talks
11: indifference
12: why do you care?
13: airing day
14: what the hell?
15: i don't want to
16: feeling something?
17: back to square one
18: practice makes perfect
19: advice
20: arguing again
21: you'd better improve
22: fan service
23: how dare you
24: ships everywhere
25: holiday week
26: why do i miss you?
27: first sight
28: playful banter
29: i've been lying
30: please don't hide
31: getting along?
32: jeongin's master plan
33: whoops!
34: it's not goodbye just yet
35: trust in me
36: paparazzi + articles
37: confirmation comes with confidence
38: happily ever afters do exist
rec✿nnaissance
CUT!: XMAS SPECIAL!!

7: the chemistry project

3.9K 177 137
Por CARATOLOGY

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

LEE MINHO.

"What're you staring at?"

"See the thing is, I'm purposefully making my eyes go out of focus when I look at you. Wouldn't want any long term damage, ya feel?"

This absolute piece of bird shit.

Jisung and I are supposed to be going over the blocking of our first meeting scene - a very cliché one at that. I wish I could actually run Jisung over with my motorbike prop, rather than flip out at him for getting in my way.

Either way, I still get to yell at him, so I guess that's at least something I'll have no trouble doing - I could hardly consider it an act.

There are bigger problems at hand though, as Jinki saunters over to us after overhearing Jisung's smart ass remark.

"Now you've done it." I mutter, the boy simply sticking his tongue out at me like a toddler.

How irritating.

"Now what might you two be up to? Not bickering again, I hope?" He asks in a very disappointed tone.

I roll my eyes at him, but instead of frustrating him the way it should, he simply smiles knowingly.

"I was hoping we could move past this small hiccup, but I guess I will have to go to greater methods."

Jisung glances over at me, quickly averting his eyes as he realizes I'm staring right back. My stomach does nervous flips; I don't like the glint in Jinki's eyes...

"Since you're doing all your schoolwork on set while we film, I'm going to set you a fun little chemistry task. You two have to schedule at least one 'date' a week. During that time, I expect you to bond with each other, therefore creating some chemistry for your on-screen relationship."

Words of protest escape my mouth like a naturally developed reflex and I hear the same reaction to my left from Jisung.

Jinki simply waves a finger at us, smiling evilly as we fall silent once more.

"This is not up for negotiation! I'm not saying you have to act like a couple off screen! But they should be labelled as 'dates', since this will be all about developing your chemistry by getting to know more about each other. I'd get planning if I were you~"

As suddenly as he appeared, our menace of a director is back in his chair, looking way too damn pleased with himself.

I'd dearly love to strangle him.

Cautiously, I turn towards Jisung...and flinch spectacularly at the expression on his face. Not an ounce of sparkle remains in his eyes and I can't help but gawk at how easily it happened after just mentioning spending time with me.

I ignore the feeble pang that resonates through my worn out little heart; it's not important right now. What's important is organizing these 'dates'. If Jinki sees us getting along a few times, maybe he'll lift the punishment.

I bite my inner cheek, allowing my tiger to return to being a cat once more. Every fiber of my being right now is appalled by the sentence that's about to leave my mouth, but I'm desperate to get this over and done with as soon as possible.

Sigh.

"So...are you free tomorrow?"

HAN JISUNG.

I despise my natural instinct to blush after hearing that question.

Luckily, I manage to disguise it as disgust, quickly turning my back on Minho as he huffs in frustration.

"Seriously? C'mon Jisung, just be mature for once. Think about it - the more we act like we're getting along, the easier it will be to convince Jinki to lift his punishment."

Anger and hurt bubbles inside me at that, threatening to surface if the boy behind me doesn't shut his mouth.

See the thing is, I would love to get closer to the beautiful person behind me. That is, if he were less obnoxious, less hateful towards me and if I weren't pretending with all my might to hate his guts.

But very quickly, the pretense is wearing off the more rude he becomes. To Changbin and Felix, I could almost declare my hatred of Lee Minho without an ounce of hesitation.

He sighs heavily yet again, bringing my attention back to the present.

"Look, don't leave me hanging here. It's not like I want to have anything to do with you."

Ouch.

That hurts way more than it should. Dread fills my body as I feel my eyes begin to water and I frantically try to stop the tears, thankful I still have my back turned.

"Jisung? Are you even listening to me right now?"

I've zoned out again, and Minho keeps noticing. I'm only annoying him further, though it doesn't seem to take much effort for him to be mad at me.

"Unfortunately yeah, I'm listening." I comment, as snarky as ever so he won't suspect a thing.

I mean, in this kind of situation what can you do except fight back? I gave him a chance at friendship, but he's hated me ever since he laid eyes upon me.

"I despise you, Han Jisung. I can't believe I'm even begging you to organize something right now."

"Then give up, it's not like I'm going to jump for joy at the chance to see your ugly face even more than I already have to."

Bile forms in my throat as I spout sentence after sentence, none of it being what I actually think.

But I can't let him win, I'm too stubborn for that. And so, the bickering continues.

"I can't believe you right now! All we have to do is pretend to enjoy each other's company for a few hours each week!"

"And that alone, will be the most challenging thing I've ever had to do in my entire life."

"Then maybe you're not cut out for this."

Oh Minho, for once we agree on something.

He finally gives up trying to negotiate with me, and I'm well aware I'm being unreasonable but I don't care. It gives me a sort of satisfaction to see him walk away, knowing I've won the argument for now.

But what happens when we see each other tomorrow? More interrogation about hanging out? Probably.

It's something I'm certainly not looking forward to...

'¨*•.¸¸.•*'¨•.¸¸.•'¨'•.¸¸.•*

🌸

hello my dear readers!! i'm so sorry for the late update and also that it's not a double update like i said! i've got school orchestra tomorrow morning so i really should be sleeping right now, but i wanted to at least give you guys something!

how's everyone going? *cue cricket sounds bc no one ever comments anything hahha*

anyways this is only a short lil note from me today, cause like i said - i need to sleep asap! (by stayc, song of the mf decade-)

hope y'all have an amazing week!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

255K 15.7K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
291K 12.3K 63
25-year-old Han Jisung has been looking for his big break in the tech industry since the day he graduated with his Master's degree. Meanwhile, 27-yea...
742K 40.5K 55
A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course didn't stop Jisung from hating Minho's g...
505K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...