High School Sweethearts (Newt...

By bloodyChickenx

Y/n and her best friend Allie meet a group of boys over the summer. As they grow closer as friends Y/n takes... More

New beginnings | 1
The mall | 2
Newt | 3
Everything has changed | 4
Ice cream boy | 5
Meeting his friends | 6
Greenie? | 7
The cinema | 8
Walking home | 9
Mom this is Newt | 10
Hangout | 11
Lizzy |12
Movie night |13
Treasure | 14
On my way home. | 15
Bonfires and Memories pt.1 | 16
Bonfires and Memories pt.2 | 17
Bonfires and Memories pt. 3 | 18
Bonfires and Memories pt.4 | 19
Bonfires and Memories pt. 5 | 20
The café | 21
First date? | 22
Dating Newt | 23
Staying the night | 24
Cake | 25
Saying goodbye | 26
Lunch | 27
Meeting the parents | 28
Dinner | 29
Sophia | 30
First day | 31
Brenda | 32
Surprise? | 33
Roller rink | 34
Talking to Allie | 35
The day before I see HER | 36
She's almost here | 37
Allie pt. 1| 38
Allie pt.2 | 39
Allie pt. 3 | 40
Allie and Minho | 41
Costumes
Halloween pt.1 | 42
Halloween pt.2 | 43
Halloween pt.3 | 44
Halloween pt.4 | 45
Halloween pt.5 | 46
Breakfast | 48
Our first time | 49
Showers | 50
PLEASE READ
The fun awaits pt. 1| 51
The fun awaits pt. 2 | 52
The fun awaits pt. 3 | 53
Slipping through my fingers | 54
End of an Era| 55
A/N

I love you | 47

325 6 0
By bloodyChickenx

I wake up with Newt's arms wrapped around my waist and his body pressed against mine. I grab my phone off of the nightstand and check the time. It was only 7:26, so I decided to let him sleep a little longer. I try to slip out of his arms, but they just tighten around me. I let out a small squeal and laughed. "Newt, let me go," I whine.

 "Noooo, it's so early. How are you even up? You drank so much last night." he said in his morning voice. 

"Being hungover is not a feeling. It's a mindset. Now let me go, I need to go pee." I laugh. He lets out a small sigh and loosens his grip on my waist. I give him a quick kiss and run off to the bathroom.

I walk back into the bedroom and notice Newt fell back asleep. I make my way back into the bed and as I do, he wakes up and opens his arms to let me curl back up with him. My face lays perfectly under his as he runs his fingers through my hair. 

I speak up and say "Baby, I'm sorry about last night."

 Newt sits up a little and says, "For what?"

 "I was really drunk last night and didn't do the smartest things. And then I put you in that awkward situation. I'm just really sorry."

 "Y/n, you have nothing to be sorry for, I loved everything about last night. I loved seeing you have fun with the girls, and sure, I wasn't expecting to do anything last night, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to. I just didn't want to take advantage of you. As I said, you have nothing to be sorry for." He says, looking into my eyes.

 "I love you Newt, I know you said it last night, but I don't know if you were just drunk or meant to say it, but I do. I really mean it."

 "I love you, Y/n, everything about you. From your beautiful personality to your gorgeous eyes and smile. You are absolutely perfect to me." I can feel my cheeks turn red as the smile grows on my face. "Aw are you blushing, love?" he says. I bury my head into his chest, and I hear him laugh a little. "Are you hungry?" he asks me.

 "A little, but I don't want to get up. You are really comfy," I say. Suddenly Newt scoops me up into his arms and takes me out of the bed. I look up at him and pout. "Don't give me that look. I'm taking you to get food. Tommy won't mind, I make food all the time here." he says, walking out of the room with me in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.9K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
564K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
117K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...