𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑦 𝑎 𝑅𝑎...

By cumxinxmyxface

IN THE WORK OF BEING EDIT OF SOME MISTAKES⚠️ She met Stokeley at a party and didn't know what she was getting... More

Members💙💖
1️⃣
😌
2️⃣
3️⃣
4️⃣
5️⃣
6️⃣
7️⃣
8️⃣
9️⃣
1️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣4️⃣
1️⃣5️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣
1️⃣7️⃣
1️⃣8️⃣
Update
1️⃣9️⃣
2️⃣0️⃣
2️⃣1️⃣
2️⃣2️⃣
2️⃣3️⃣
2️⃣4️⃣
💙
2️⃣5️⃣
2️⃣6️⃣
2️⃣7️⃣
🥰
2️⃣8️⃣
2️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣0️⃣
3️⃣1️⃣
3️⃣2️⃣
3️⃣3️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
3️⃣5️⃣
🦋1️⃣🦋
3️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣7️⃣
3️⃣8️⃣
3️⃣9️⃣
4️⃣0️⃣
4️⃣1️⃣
4️⃣2️⃣
4️⃣3️⃣
4️⃣4️⃣
4️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣7️⃣
4️⃣8️⃣
4️⃣9️⃣
5️⃣0️⃣
5️⃣1️⃣
5️⃣2️⃣
UPDATE

4️⃣5️⃣

364 11 1
By cumxinxmyxface

Zari🧸☁️✨

I was sleeping in bed when smelled breakfast being made. I looked up and saw stokeley walk in with breakfast with the kids. "Happy birthday mommy" José screamed. I smiled and sat up. "What's all this for" I asked. "Well it's your birthday so today you get treated like a Queen" Stokeley said. "I was supposed to say dat" José said. I smiled and ate the breakfast with them and watched movies. Then Stokeley got a phone call and jumped out of bed. "I gotta go Zar Jah needs me to help him-uh-move" he said.

He kissed the kids and walked out. Why do I feel like he's hiding something from me. I mean he tells me everything so maybe I shouldn't worry. My mother wanted the kids so she came and picked them up. I took the dishes and washed them and Jah called me. "Hey ZarZar have you spoken to Stokeley" he asked. "No he told me he was helping you move" I said. "Move...Move where...I moved last week to my new house" he said. My heart sank. I hanged the phone up and threw my shoes on and looked at his location.

I got in my car and drove to it. I pulled up and my heart sank again. I saw him making out with another women. I wanted to cry but I kept it together. He really did this on my birthday. I really thought he was better than this. I drove off before he saw me. Then Queen called me. "Girl lets get lunch with Nora for your birthday" she said. "Okay I'm down I just gotta take a shower first" I said. "Okay let's meet up at the spot we used to go after school" she said. We got off the phone and I pulled up to the house. I got into the house and took a quick shower and threw my clothes on.

Zari:

Her hair is in a silk back ponytail.
<Without the drink>

Queen:

The diner

We had one of our friend coming as well. I pulled up and walked in and saw Queen and sat with her and our friends. I ordered a coke with no ice and  a burger and fries. We was all talking and waiting for our food when I got a text from Stokeley

Stokeley
Wya?

Zari
I'm with Queen and Nora why?

Stokeley
We need to talk when
you get back

Zari
Can't it wait after my birthday?

Stokeley
No
Read 12:30pm

For fucks sake does he want to talk about. I already caught him cheating what else does he want. "Girl forget him we're going clubbing tonight and your not gonna go home" Queen said. "I have extra clothes for you to charge into for clubbing" Nora said. We got our food and ate it and these boys kept looking at us. Then they walked up to us. "Wassup ladies we just wanted to know which on single" one boy said. "Me and her are single but she not so much" Queen said.

"Oh shit aren't you Skis Baby mama" one boy said. I sighed and nodded. The boys left and we paid and left. I looked on Stokeley location that he was at the studio so I could go home and grab some clothes so that's what I did. I did it quick so I won't have to talk to him. I went back to Queens house and we all started having our own little party before we went to the club.

Queen:

Nora:

Zari:

We met up with some more of our friends and went to the club. We all drinking and abs dancing when I looked at my phone and saw 9 missed calls from Stokeley. I didn't care and kept partying.

Stokeley P.O.V

"Bro shes not picking her fucking phone up" I told Jah. "What if she knows" Jah said. "Dude theirs no way she knows about Lo" I said. "I mean think about you left her on her birthday she's gonna start thinking...don't you two share each other's locations" Jah said. My heart sank. I forgot me and her shared each other's location if we was in danger. "Stoke check her location to see where she's at" Jah said. "Are you sure that's the smartes idea...let her have fun for tonight and then talk to her after her birthday" Gabe suggested. "Okay" I said.

Zari🧸☁️✨

I saw very drunk so Queen took me back to her house. I slept on her couch until 5 in the morning. I got up and threw my heels on and went home. I saw that stokeley was still here. I walked in as quietly as I could so he wouldn't wake up. "Why are you now coming in at 5 in the fucking morning" Stokeley said. I could tell by his voice he was pissed. "Why do you care" I said taking my heels off. "Because I'm your fucking boyfriend" he said. I chuckled at that.

"What's so fucking funny do you see me fucking laughing" he yelled. "Stokeley shut the hell up...I caught you already with that bitch...I followed your location and saw you kissing her and I have proof and theirs nothing you can fucking do" I screamed. I took the bracelet off he got me and placed it on the kitchen table. "I don't wanna wear this any more" I said. I walked away with tears in my eyes. I went to my room and and just curled up into a ball on the floor crying my eyes out.

I'm done trying to be in a relationship with him. I know I keep saying it but this time I actually mean it. I'm tried of keep getting my heart broken over and over again. I just laid their crying myself to sleep.

Zari.mommy

Had a fun night until the end♥️
Likes: 89,920
Comments:4,531

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 60 36
𝐿𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒶 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝟣𝟫 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝓊𝒹𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝑜𝓌...
332K 21.7K 82
" A baby, One contract, 9 months , With my boss . " -H.S What can happen in 9 months ?? Or What can't happen in 9 months ?? #1 Zarry
93.4K 2K 31
The Sequel to "Getting to Know You" 💘💘 This story will be following the pregnancy of Addison and how Bryce and Addi prepare for a newborn.
137K 6.8K 44
Where famous basketball player, Min Yoongi, knocked up a bubbly Park Jimin in high school "I can't believe I'm pregnant..." Started: 5/19/20 Ended:...