Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

By Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... More

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
A Sudden Ambush & Meet
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Threatening Message From The Dazzlings
Enter Crystal Prep
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Academic Decathlon
The Quad-Cross Relay

The Grand Galloping Gala

198 6 13
By Elexa_Ruby

Meanwhile, at the castle of Canterlot, where the sun was starting to set, a special even was happening, an event known as the Grand Galloping Gala, a royal ball that is attended by high class citizens and other sophisticated people.

Arriving at the castle was a purple horse draw carriage that had a few stars on it, driving the carriage was Spike as he now had wings on his back, granting him the ability to fly.

"Here we are, Twilight, the Grand Galloping Gala." Spike said as he smirked.

Then, opening the door and coming out of the carriage was known other than Twilight Sparkle, only she was sixteen years old now, had her hair tied into a bun, wore a silver tiara with a purple star jewel, a navy blue ball gown with a blue trim, a white collar and a few stars on the bottom part, white silk gloves and navy blue heels with a blue star on it.

"I know I already told you this, but you look awesome." Spike said as he got off the carriage and met with Twilight.

"Oh, it's nothing really." Twilight said as she then felt nervous. "Though I'm still a bit nervous, I mean, I've never really been to the Grand Galloping Gala before."

"Aw, don't worry Twilight, you're a ruler now, you'll totally ace this." Spike said as he smiled.

Then, as the purple horse carriage left, coming to the castle was a colder Egyptian styled carriage that was drawn by a gypsy brown horse.

Coming out of the carriage was Sunset Shimmer, only she was now sixteen years old, she had black eyeliner, her hair was a little more curly and a bit shorter, wore golden crown with a golden dragon head, a golden Egyptian necklace with a few jewels, a white long sleeveless gown, a golden belt, golden bracelets and golden sandals.

"Sunset Shimmer." Twilight said as she went to greet Sunset Shimmer with a smile.

"Twilight, Spike, it's good to see you guys again." Sunset Shimmer said as she smiled.

"Yeah, and I have to say Sunset, you look great as an Egyptian Empress." Spike said as he smirked.

"Oh come on, it's not that good." Sunset said as she smirked a bit.

Then as Sunset's carriage left, the two girls turned to see another horse drawn carriage, only it almost looked like it was made out of ice or crystals.

The man that was driving the carriage stopped the carriage, opened the door and coming out of the carriage was none other than Rarity, only she was now sixteen years old.

Rarity was wearing a light blue crown with a couple of white and purple jewels, had blue eyeshadow, a bit of lip gloss, wore a light blue long sleeved ball gown with some white trims and a few white fur trims on the bottom and the sleeves, the dress also had a few snowflakes on it too, wore a silver necklace, white silk gloves and glass heels, she was also carrying a light blue fan.

"Whoa...Rarity you look...beautiful..." Spike said as his eyes sparkled with admiration.

"What? This old thing?" Rarity said as she smiled and held a part of her dress. "It's just a little something I made back at the Ice Kingdom, I thought it would make me look stunning for the Gala."

Sunset chuckled a bit. "Same old Rarity, always dressing to impress." Sunset said as she smirked.

"And you two aren't bad yourselves, darlings." Rarity said as she was amazed by Sunset and Twilight's looks. "Just look at how stunning you both are."

Then, as Rarity's carriage left, another horse drawn carriage was pulled, one that was pulled by a hippogryph, coming out of the carriage was Pinkie Pie, as she was now sixteen years old too, she had her hair tied into a bun, a baby blue sleeveless ball gown with a pink belt and some sea shells, a pearl necklace, a pearl head piece, some pearl bracelets and rose gold heels.

"Ah! I can't believe, I'm at the Grand Galloping Gala tonight!" Pinkie Pie said out of joy as she kept jumping up and down.

Also coming out of the carriage were three other girls, two that looked to be a few years older than Pinkie, and one that appeared to be a year younger than her.

The first girl had straight grayish violet hair that's cut to a bob, grayish purple eye shadow, black eyeliner, turquoise eyes, wore a black pearl hair comb, a dark blue sleeveless dress with a few dark pearls and some black trims, black gloves and black heels, she's known as Maud Pie, she's the oldest in her family and unlike her little sister Pinkie, she's not that cheerful.

The second girl had short opalish grey hair, lime apple green eyes, a silver hair clip, a dark lime green sleeveless dress with a few pearls and some trims of light and dark green, white gloves and lime green heels, she was known as Limestone Pie, Pinke's older sister and the second oldest in the family.

And the last girl had long dark cyanish gray hair with spring greenish gray streaks, grayish violet eyes, wore a pearl hair clip, a dark purple sleeveless dress with a few pearls and some trims of dark purple and wore dark purple heels, she was known as Maud Pie, she's Pinkie, Lime and Maud's little sister and is the youngest in her family.

"Easy there Pinkie, if you keep jumping like that, you could end up breaking a heel or tear off your dress." Limestone said to Pinkie as she then stopped jumping.

"Sorry." Pinkie Pie said sheepishly.

"Good to see you again, Pinkie." Sunset Shimmer said as she looked at Pinkie Pie.

"I'm good to see you guys too." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. "I know we've been visiting each other, but I've always missed having you guys as company."

"Us too, Pinkie." Twilight said as Sunset and Rarity agreed.

"By the way, I don't know if you guys have met, but these are my sisters." Pinkie Pie said as she introduced her sisters. "This is Maud Pie, Limestone Pie and Marble Pie."

"Hey." Maud said in a monotone voice.

"Sup?" Limestone Pie said.

Marble didn't say much as she just waved her hand to say hi, since she's a little shy. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sunset Shimmer." Sunset said as she introduced herself.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Rarity." Rarity said as she made a courtesy.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said as she smiled, she then introduced Spike. "And this is my assistant and good friend, Spike."

"Hi." Spike said as he waved hi.

Rarity then noticed the wings that Spike had on his back. "Why Spike, you didn't tell me that you had wings." Rarity said as she was impressed. "Very impressive."

"Aw, it's nothing." Spike said as he smirked.

"Anyways, we'll be going on ahead, you coming?" Limestone Pie asked Pinkie Pie.

"No thanks, I'm good." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. "I'll just be waiting until my other friends arrive."

So as Pinkie's sister left, Pinkie took this time to talk to her friends, suddenly, Pinkie caught a whiff of a sweet and delicious smell, like it was from a bakery of some sort.

"Mm, what is that heavenly smell?" Pinkie Pie asked as she held her hands together.

"Oh, that'd be my granny's famous apple pie." A familiar country voice said as she held a tray of apple pie. "Of course, I added my own personal touch."

The one carrying the pie was none other than Applejack, she was now sixteen years old, she wore a dark brown cow girl hat, her hair was slightly more curly, wore a light yellow off shoulder short sleeved dress with a brown leather corset, a long green skirt with some embroider apples and brown leather boots, she also still had her wolf ears, nose and tail.

"Applejack, so good to see you, darling." Rarity said as she smiled.

"Ooh..." Pinkie Pie said as she was starring at the apple pie with hunger.

"Easy there Pinkie, you'll get a slice after we go into the Gala." Applejack said as she held the tray of apple pie, while also trying to prevent Pinkie Pie from eating it.

Then, the next carriage that came was one that made entirely out of plants as it was held by a dear, an anthropomorphic bunny was about to open the door when someone already opened it, causing the bunny's head to be bonked.

The person that opened the door was Fluttershy, as she was now sixteen years old, she had a few flowers in her hair, a strand of her hair was now slightly braided, she had light green eyeshadow, still had her pointed hears, wore a white, blue and yellow flower crown, a light green off shoulder ball gown with a blue butterfly piece on her chest, a dark green drape on the back of her dress and a few flowers on it too, she wore light green gloves and light green heels.

"Oh, I am so sorry." Fluttershy said as she helped the anthropomorphic bunny up. "I didn't see where you were. Am I late?"

"No, no, no, the gala hasn't started yet, so you're fine." The bunny reassured her.

"Oh, thank goodness." Fluttershy said as she was relieved.

"Fluttershy!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she gave Fluttershy a tight bear hug. "It is so good to see you again!"

"Um, I'm glad to see you too...but can you please let me go so that I could breathe?" Fluttershy asked as she was starting to suffocate a little

"Oh, sorry." Pinkie Pie said sheepishly as she let go of Fluttershy.

"Good evening, Fluttershy." Twilight said as she walked over to Fluttershy. "Love your dress."

"How on earth did you make your dress so magnificent?" Rarity asked as she was interested in the dress.

"I had a bit of help from of the pixies back at the enchanted forest." Fluttershy said as she smiled. "You're welcome to visit, and I'm sure the Pixies wouldn't mind giving a few tips."

Soon after the carriage left, some loud cheering was heard as someone flying at top speed to the six girls and landed on her feet with a smirk.

It was Rainbow Dash as she was also now sixteen years old, she wore a brown head band with two grey and white feathers, her wings also had a few brown and white feathers, she wore a brown off shoulder halter top with cross straps and ripped sleeves, the top also had a few yellow stripes too, she also wore a pair of dark brown ripped jean shorts, a blue sarong around her hip, brown ropes around her wrists and brown strap on sandals.

"Hey girls, noticed something a little different about my wings?" Rainbow Dash asked with a smirk as she showed her wings.

"They have a few different colors?" Sunset Shimmer asked as she was confused.

"Yup, and they're slightly bigger than usual." Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

"They look the same size though." Applejack said as she wasn't convinced.

"Well, maybe, but still." Rainbow Dash said.

"Uh, Rainbow Dash, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you came a little underdressed." Rarity said as she saw Raimbow's outfit.

"What are you talking about? This is my formal look." Rainbow Dash said as she smirked.

"But don't you want to appear to the gala looking fabulous?" Rarity asked.

"And look like a walking painting from an old museum?" Rainbow Dash asked as she smirked. "Fat chance."

Then, appearing to the gala was an old wooden horse drawn carriage that had a bit of mold on it, coming out of the carriage was the last of the mane 8, Starlight Glimmer.

She was now sixteen years old, had her hair a little frizzy, wore a dark mint green long sleeved top with see through rose laced sleeves, a black corset, a brown two layered skirt, grey beaded bracelets and brown high heel boots.

Starlight was having a hard time walking on her boots, so she kept on tripping and landed on her face. "It's not easy wearing heels." Starlight said with a frown as she got up and tried to walk and eventually made it to the other girls.

"Starlight! How've you been?" Pinkie Pie asked as she smiled.

"Apart from tripping from these heels, I'm good." Starlight said as she smiled a bit.

"I think I can fix that." Rarity said as she used some of her magic to make the heels on her boots smaller.

"Phew, thanks Rarity." Starlight said as she smiled.

"And we sort of need to do something about this attire." Rarity said as she then used her magic to change Starlight's appearance.

Now Starlight's hair was more tamed, she wore a mint green off shoulder ball gown with a mint green jewel in the middle, the bottom part of the dress faded to dark mint green and had mint green heels.

"Much better." Rarity said as she smiled.

"Alright, can we head inside now? Cause I am really craving that apple pie." Pinkie Pie said as she looked at the pie with hunger.

"Alright, let's head in." Twilight said as she and the other's went inside the castle and into the gala.

Once they arrived, the gala was filled with sophisticated people and all that people did was talk and enjoyed themselves to some snacks that Applejack brought with her for the gala.

Twilight was currently looking around the ball room while Spike and the others were enjoying themselves with a bit of dancing, then, coming towards her was Flash Sentry, as he wore a blue tuxedo white a white shirt, an ivory scarf, a golden badge on his coat, dark blue pants and black boots.

With him were the sirens, Adagio wore an indigo sleeveless formal dress with a golden silk belt, dark indigo gloves and golden heels.

Aria wore a violet sleeveless dress dress with a dark purple belt, dark purple gloves and dark purple heels.

As for Sonata, she wore an off shoulder blue dress with a dark blue silk belt, dark blue gloves and dark purple heels.

"Greetings, you must be Twilight Sparkle right? The one who now rules Starlight's old kingdom?" Flash asked in gentlemanly manner. "My name is Prince Flash Sentry."

"My name's Adagio Dazzle, an acquaintance to Prince Flash." Adagio said in a polite manner as she then introduced her sisters. "Oh, and these are my sisters, Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said politely to the four guests.

"We just came here to say how much we admire you, for being brave enough to raise a kingdom such as Starswirl's all on your own." Flash Sentry said as he smirked.

"We have?" Sonata asked as she was confused.

"Yes, it's everyday that someone like you is chosen by Celestia, to perform a task that's mostly for people with high level magic." Adagio said as she smiled. "You must've been very lucky."

"Oh, you're too kind but—" Twilight blushed a bit but was interrupted.

"So what's it like being the ruler of your own kingdom?" Flash asked. "I bet for you, you must be living everyone's dream to be the ruler of your own kingdom."

"Yeah, it's just too bad you have to deal with so many responsibilities, I mean all these people watching everything you say and do." Adagio said as she smirked. "How can you ever make the time?"

"You have so many responsibilities that you'd hardly ever have time to be with your friends or family." Aria said as she smirked.

"And you would hardly have time to relax, too." Sonata said as she smirked.

"But that's just what happens when you start a new life." Flash said to Twilight as he smirked. "Don't worry, sweetie, we understand your pain, come on ladies, let's go and grab a bite to eat."

The sirens giggled a bit while they left with Flash. "I'd give her a year." Sonata said as she smirked.

"Well I would give her five months." Aria said to Sonata as she frowned.

"Well then, I would give her two months." Sonata said to Aria as she frowned.

"Please, for a little thing like her?" Adagio asked her sisters as she smirked and laughed a bit. "I'd give her a week."

Soon after Flash and the siren left, Twilight was left a little hurt and puzzled by the comments that the comments that they made, causing her to have a bit of thinking.

But she didn't think on that as she went over to where her friends were, with the mane eight and Spike was a young woman and a young man.

The young man had dark blue hair with two shades of blue, cerulean blue eyes, wore a red royal shirt, a blue sash with a golden badge around his body, dark blue pants and black shoes, he was known as Shining Armor, he's Twilight's older brother and the captian of the Mystonia royal guard.

The young woman had purple pink and yellow hair, had purple eyes, blue eyeshadow, wore a golden crown, a pink of shoulder dress with a purple fading at the bottom and a cyan blue heart, a golden belt, a golden necklace, pink gloves and golden heels, she was known as Princess Cadence, Shining Armor's wife and Twilight's sister in law.

Applejack took a tip of some punch she got from the banquet table, but noticed that it was gone. "Hold on a sec, I'm gonna get some more punch." Applejack said as she grabbed her cup and went over to the banquet table to refill her cup.

When she was about to head back, she suddenly bumped into someone, causing her punch to fall them, the person she bumped into was a boy that looked to be the same age as Applejack, he had black hair, chocolate brown eyes, spotted hyena ears and tail, wore a white shirt, a brown vest, dark brown pants and brown leather boots, he was known as Casey Jones, while he wasn't rich, he was able to get into the gala by winning a lottery.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about that sir." Applejack said as she grabbed a napkin and wiped the stains off of Casey's clothes.

"No worries, it was an accident." Casey said as he smirked while holding a piece of pie. "So, were you by any chance the one that made this pie?"

"Well, my granny did, but I added some personal touches." Applejack said to Casey as she smiled a bit.

"You think you can write me the recipe, cause this pie is so delicious." Casey said as he smirked. "Really."

Applejack blushed a bit at Casey's comment. "Uh, gee, that's mighty kind of you." Applejack said as her tail wagged a bit.

"Anyways, I best be off." Casey said as he left. "Hopefully I'll see you around."

So as Casey left, Applejack blushed a bit, she then noticed some of her friends were giggling a bit. "What?" Applejack asked as she was confused.

"Heh, nothing." Rainbow Dash teased as she smirked.

"Oh, that was adorable." Rarity said as she smiled a bit.

"Anyways, we're so proud of what you've all accomplished." Cadence said to the mane eight. "You've done so much since Celestia assigned you to head to the different kingdoms of Equestria."

"Yeah, it feels like only yesterday that you guys went to Celelstia's school of magic, and came to become great leaders of Equestria." Shining Armor said as he smiled.

Twilight giggled a bit. "Thanks Shining Armor, thanks Cadence..." Twilight said as she smiled a bit but still felt uneasy.

Then, the gala was interrupted when Celestia appeared. "Greetings everyone, I am so pleased to see that some of you are enjoying the gala." Celestia said as she smiled. "We've had so many great galas, but this one has to be the most special, because it also celebrates some of Equestria's newest leaders."

So as the mane eight went over to Celestia. "They have accomplished so much since I last saw them as my students, but as they got older, they were able to do one of Equestria's most impossible tasks and restore the kingdoms that once belonged to the pillars." Celestia said as she smiled. "Let us celebrate this night, as we welcome Equestria's newest leaders."

As everyone cheered for the mane eight, the eight girls smiled at the praise they got from the guests of the party, Twilight on the other hand, felt like something was missing, something that just doesn't feel right to her, but little did Twilight knew, was that she'll experience more than what she did in the past.

My little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 1
In this story, Princess Luna is faced with her inner demons, but she only has the will to suppress them for so long. Princess Celestia suspects somet...
353 0 16
Equestria has lived in harmony for a millennium under the guidance of the Alicorn Princesses - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. The nat...
555 52 14
The Heroes of Equestria have united and have begun to travel to other realms. Nightwalker is still alive and roaming the realms seeking new ways to d...
4.1K 88 9
Please don't kill me for this!! King Sombra x Flurryheart This takes part in between the battle of king Sombra and my own sort of universe, this is...