Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

81.

3.7K 164 203
By happinessnoise

tw: dieting mentioned 

I had gone to the receptionist, just to be given a slip of paper wordlessly, before I even got to open my mouth.

A bad omen.

I could feel my anxiety building as i walked, staring at the red slip of paper before me. The company would give slips out on varying degrees of how serious the situation or meeting was. The colours went in a traffic light colour order. Green, yellow and red.

My slip read:

Name: Jang 'james' jisung

Reason: for meeting: behaviour

Room: floor 3, room 7.

This didn't give me any inkling on what the meeting was about. But the mere colour of the paper made my blood go cold. 

I sat outside, waiting. Shaking my foot in impatience and pure anxiety.

This floor had a difference from the rest of them.

I first noted that it looked alot like a hospital. I feared for a few long minutes they had finally realised how unstable I was prone to be and brought someone in to check me out.

This had happened once before in school when I got so frustrated one day I stormed out of my classroom. It required a lot of lying on my part to prove I was ok.

I doubt it was that anyway. Maybe it was jaes tweet about kissing me.

But I doubt it, it has given bts so much publicity, whether good or bad. I had seen a dozen jae and jisung dating videos so far and it was actually hilarious. The fact they believed we were dating was laughable.

However if I were to ask him out, I believe my chances of a yes were very high.

I pushed the chair in front of me away, believing it was far too close, and if someone else were to take a seat I would want them as far away as possible.

A lady walked past and gave me a raised eyebrow as she saw what I was doing so I stopped, feeling embarrassed.

"james." a quiet voice called. A jumpy skinny sort of man peeped his head around the doorframe.

"yes" i stood up, trying not to look as nervous and jumpy as he did.

"Come in." he squeaked, gesturing inside the suspiciously dark room.

I frowned. I had been attacked from behind before And had my head smashed into the concrete so I eyed the room and the man with apprehension.

I could almost taste the familiarity of the situation.

But as I edged into the room, I didn't feel cold hands wrap around my neck or burning hot arms absorb me into a headlock or any other restraint.

"sit down" a tougher looking man, pushing around papers shiftily. A man who I knew I should tread lightly around sat almost glaring at me. That must be why his assistant is so twitchy.

I nodded, grasping the ugly seat with hidden fear.

They were cheap. Made out of cheap mental , cheap plastic.

The room and its owners didn't have any welcoming quality's, but I tried not to let the discomfort show or he'd rip me to shreds.

"ill get right to it" his voice was low, with forced authority.

"I'm Mr. kim. I'm sure you know what i do"

I do not. But to comfort his swollen ego, I nodded, assuming he was a manager of another manger.

"the reason, as you have been told, is for your behaviour. But it's deeper than that"

He closed his laptop and leaned forward, the light hitting him. He is now trying to form a kind face.

"Over the last couple weeks we, not just the company, have realised something... A change"

I held Back, trying not to roll my eyes

What was my hair short? Legs too long?

"ok" I said, but made it sound like i was asking him to Hurry up.

He gave me a look as he noticed I wouldn't stand for him trying to draw out his explanation for the purpose of suspense.

It would have worked if i was stupid. The room was so quiet, the lights so dim, the man so ominous, but his eyes ruined it. Beady little eyes stuck out on his skinny face.

'i'll get straight to the point' but then he doesn't. Weirdo.

"your weight."

"Excuse me?" I said, rather loudly, but I didn't regret it. "what-"

"over the last couple of weeks we have noticed you gain-"

"yeah i got that." any attempt of politeness was discarded

I stood up, the chair finally got too much to bear as i predicted. I almost started laughing, the idea that this was the issue, something so natural they decided to complain.

I knew what was coming. They'd try and put me on a diet or something. One that would probably be unhealthy. A potato and Oxygen maybe.

I was actually underweight when I came here. Something I was self conscious of.

I value food, even if it's disgusting, because there was a time where we nearly didn't have any. No matter how much I hate cereal. I'll still eat it.

He ignored my getting up and taking a stroll around his office , but his jaw clenched and he went stiff as he tried to force out more authority.

"We've put together a diet." he said going through his papers and i noted, even though he hid it well, the shake of his hands.

I turned away from him and walked to his window, noticing his plants. I pulled a face. Yellow and unwatered.

"And we'd like that you follow it" he said, as I took his plant out of his 'decorative' grey pot.

The roots were fighting, begging to be let out.

"Your plants are dying" I said matter of factly. I heard the chair creak, probably shifting again.

"we just noticed that you have been gaining weight. We also don't like this new attitude james."

I rolled my eyes. If i let him keep talking, maybe he'll realise no one is listening, and do us all a favour and shut up.

"you should repot to your plant mate." I said still in disbelief the more I looked at the mistreatment.

"Did you debut and think you could stop caring about your image? "

At this point I had completely tuned him out, an only slightly annoying background noise.

"we thought you'd care about yourself more"

However, he just wouldn't shut up.

And he had had enough of my ignorance.

"jisung." he smashed his hand down on his desk.

I didn't jump, but I finally graced him with my eye contact.

"yes?" I said politely. I walked over to his desk, plant still in hand.

"I assume you have been listening?"

"Of course sir" I patronised, leaning forward to him. I felt anger boil up inside, it hissed inside my stomach like acid, then slowly moved up to my head, filling it full of angry, unwanted thoughts of me hitting him and leaving.

"I won't do it." i said firmly. I slammed the plant down on his desk.

"you will." he started to form real anger now, real authority, but i didn't back down.

"youre an idiot. Don't try and force me of all people to go your way james. It won't work" he spat, he now stood up now face to face with me.

"no, the idiot is whoever takes this rubbish right here." I spat, flicking the diet plan that was sitting before us.

"i refuse. What are you gonna do? Force rabbit food down my throat?" i laughed maniacally

The man's face was going all sorts of reds in his rage.

"you'll be removed-"

"you're poor. You can't do that" I hissed, wanting to keep eye contact so he could see how much I wasn't going to do what he said.

"i may have gained weight. But that doesn't matter, because i don't care. The last time i checked, im a rapper not a model."

"you're mad." he said in a low voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I refuse to go on this shit. I'm not sacrificing my life for some company. I've seen what you people do. "

"then leave"

"oh yeah, you tell the 30 fans outside. Tell that to namjoon. Tell the members" i seethed, but he was losing and I was having far too much fun chewing him out. "little jisung didn't follow orders" i mimicked.

You'll regret this when they fire you..

They won't. Bang pd would combust if he knew what was going on.

"you are so difficult." he groaned, hitting his desk again.

"right." i said, deadpan. "thanks!"

There was a minute of silence.

"ill think i go now. Don't bother me again" i said, my voice feeling strangely like a horse.

And with that I left.

"i refuse to die for this fucking company" 

(a/n: yeah so act like ive been consistently updating...

i wanna lie so bad and say i was busy but nah-

bruh my pinterest is just all beomgyu i cant find anything else

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rules By China

Fanfiction

41.3K 317 38
Simple rules to follow. All of them broken overtime.
66.9K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
525K 13.9K 95
━ ° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 ( 불법 ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍? 𝒐𝒓 𝒂...
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗