The Loser's Girlfriend [A Bil...

By noted_ignorance

Billie Joe Armstrong. Smart, badass, talented, handsome and, popular. A really cool kid. One that every girl... More

The Loser's Girlfriend [A Billie Joe Armstrong Fan Fiction]
Part One: The Gerard Way Challenge
Chapter One: "No, You're The Loser."
Chapter Two: "What? I'm Not Stalking You."
Chapter Three: "Let Him Stare."
Chapter Four: "She's Such A Saint, Ain't She?"
Chapter Five: "So...We're Lab Partners."
Chapter Six: "You Shouldn't Have."
Chapter Seven: "I'm Thinking...I Like You."
Chapter Eight: "She Said A Curse Word? A Curse Word?!"
Chapter Nine: "We Shouldn't...We Shouldn't Be Partners."
Chapter Ten: "So...Yes? Or Yes?"
Chapter Eleven: "Told You He'd Do It."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm Sorry For Making This Evening Such A Disaster."
Chapter Thirteen: "Is He Still In A Cover Or What?"
Chapter Fourteen: "I Won't, I Swear."
Part Two: The Billie Joe Armstrong Dilemma
Chapter Fifteen: "Why Didn't You Tell Me?"
Chapter Sixteen: "She's My Girlfriend, You Fucker."
Chapter Seventeen: "How'd You Stay So...Kind?"
Chapter Eighteen: "I May Have A Crush On Wesley Stromberg."
Chapter Nineteen: "Oh Look, Gerard's There, Act Sweet."
Chapter Twenty: "How Do You Know If You're In Love?"
Chapter Twenty-Two: "I'm Never Gonna Let You Out Of My Sight Again."
Chapter Twenty-Three: "Can You Tell Me How This Song Goes?"
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Let's Not Think About That, Okay?"
Chapter Twenty-Five: "What Do We Do, Gerard?"
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Why Were You Absent? And Why're You Drunk?"
Part Three: The Chelsea Rhone Theory
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "You Thought That Low Of Me That You Could Just Leave?"
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "He Was Drunk; He Didn't Mean It."
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Gerard, We Can't."
Chapter Thirty: "Everything."
Chapter Thirty-One: "That Made Me Love You Even More."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Don't Make Me Do Something I Don't Wanna Do."
Chapter Thirty-Three: "My Own Fucked-Up Version Of Revenge."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We Fell Apart."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "For One Last Time."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "It Still Hurts."
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "I Feel Left Out Sometimes."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "You're Hotter Than Megan Fox."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Don't Hesitate To Tell Me, Alright?"
Chapter Forty: "We Demand A Sex Tape!"
Epilogue: "I'll See You Soon, Then."

Chapter Twenty-One: "Are You Done With Me Yet?"

2.8K 93 19
By noted_ignorance

Another sucky chapter made by yours truly! (Hopefully the next chapter won't suck too much or it might just suck up the entire universe, y'know). I just absolutely HATE writing bullying shizz so...pardon me if this chapter sucks.

Ugh, I can't get over how suckish this chapter is...I'm sorry :(

But, yeah, it's up to you if you wanna read it :)) (To whoever who does, though, I love you so effing much and I wanna kiss you all).

Chapter Twenty-One: “Are You Done With Me Yet?”

- Chelsea -

Turns out, Gerard wasn’t the only one who saw Billie and I’s little meet-up at the park. Other people who passed by or who hung out at the restaurants nearby noticed us as well and it spread like a wildfire across campus.

Usually, I wouldn’t mind, knowing that whatever they were trying to get around was a rumour but this is different.

This is the truth.

And whoever spread it must be cackling in glee by now, hoping that my social life will sink even lower.

Billie took every living moment he could to walk by me and stick to my side, obviously worried that what happened with the cheerleaders might just happen again.

But, of course, he couldn’t stay with me 24/7.

I stayed late in school, doing my Psychology homework and, looking for my gym shoes (which, apparently, was stolen as I was taking a shower). The homework didn’t take me ten minutes to finish but it took me nearly an hour and a half searching the entire campus for my shoes until I found it behind a door in the auditorium, with the help of a janitor, of course.

“Oh, there it is! Thank you very much,” I smiled brightly at the janitor, who nodded his head once.

I took my shoes, placed them in my backpack in the most organized way I can and hurried outside, back onto the school grounds and, finally, to the road outside of school.

I then began my usual walk back to my apartment, passing by an expensive-looking red Camaro parked near the school’s entrance.

I was halfway to my apartment when my hand fell to the pocket where my phone should be, hoping to text Mrs. Stueby about my whereabouts and to reply to any text sent by Billie.

Shit.

Where is it?

I frantically felt my other pockets, hoping that I just forgot which pocket I placed my cellular phone in.

Nothing.

“Oh my God,” I mumbled to myself, removing my bag from my shoulder and began going through everything inside. My wallet’s here, and so is everything except for my phone.

I bit my lip, tears threatening to spill down my cheeks when I heard the familiar engine of a car pull to a stop behind me.

“Well, if it isn’t Chelsea Rhone, the math freak.”

It didn’t take me a second to know who just said that. I turned around reluctantly and faced her.

“Hi, Amanda. Anything I could do for you?” I asked innocently, slinging my bag on my shoulder once more.

Only two other people from her posse remained and both of them were boys. I swallowed as discreetly as I can, trying to think of a way to fight them off when I would have the need to do so.

“Uhh, actually, yeah,” she rummaged through her shoulder bag for a second before revealing what was in her hand. “Do you have any idea as to who owns this?” she smirks at my face.

My eyes widened, “why do you have that?” I pointed at my phone in her hand.

She held it up and talked in a way to mock me, “oh, this? This is yours? Come, get it.”

I tried to reach for it but she pulled her hand back abruptly, giving it to one of her minions as all three of them got out of the red Camaro that she was driving.

I took a step back. They took two steps closer to me, “don’t worry, I texted Billie not to interrupt my ‘alone time’ with Gerard Way.”

For a moment, I was confused with what she said. Until, suddenly, it clicked in my head.

“Y-you texted Billie using my phone!”

She smiled evilly, “smart girl.”

And the next thing I knew, my arms were firmly bound behind my back with a pair of hands as the other man took a step in front of me and slapped my face.

Fuck!

My head snapped to the side as the stinging heat on my face intensified. The tears seemed to go back even faster at the repeated contact of the man’s hand on the same cheek.

“Please…” I gasped, tasting blood from the inside of my cheek where I was biting it to stop myself from cursing out loud. “Stop,” I managed to say as calmly as I could, wriggling desperately to get out of the man’s hold on me.

But all I got was a punch on the gut and my knees gave way. I was on the floor, in a kneeling position and, the guy behind me lowered himself, to grasp my arms tighter.

“Oh, fuck!” I whispered after I spat a good amount of blood on the concrete.

The man who hit me seemed to be waiting for Amanda’s instructions as he looked at her with blank eyes. Amanda sneered down at me, “so, do you want your phone back now?”

Suddenly, I heard voices in my head, no one telling me to just let her have her way with me but all of them telling me that I’ve got to stand up for myself. Looking up at her with the same innocent eyes that I usually used on people, I asked her bravely, “Are you done with me yet?”

And, with that, the man beside her began to close the space in between us and I shut my eyes, simply waiting for it to happen.

I heard a heavy thud and my eyes snapped open, catching sight of the man in front of me falling to the ground. The man behind me released his hold on my arms as he charged at --

“Billie,” I breathed and managed to smile before my head hit the concrete and blacked out.

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY. It sucks, I know :( But since this chapter sucks, I made an extra effort for the next chapter!

Thanks for hanging 'round, guys! I love you all so fcking much!!!

xo,

T.

P.S. I used the word 'suck' like, 5 times on the author's note. I'm sorry :(( =)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 162 9
Daisy Coulson wasn't crazy. Her boyfriend called her crazy, her friends were genuinely concerned, and her parents cared about her enough to hand her...
4.9K 332 11
[completed] The friendship I, Alexa Flynn, had with my best friend Brian May was certainly special in the strangest and yet best way possible. Always...
33.8K 484 60
❝just know that if you hide... it doesn't go away ❞ mike wheeler x fem!oc
2.3K 80 7
HEY MY LOVES! SO I WANTED TO MAKE A STORY. WHY? IDK BUT IM REALLY BORED SOOO. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS( BUT Y/N) OR TWISTED WONDERLAND. ALL...