Tokyo Revengers Oneshots

Av Oh_my_god_kill_me_

Pretty much what the title says Just gonna write whatever drop kicks it's way into my head This will include:... Mer

Intro
Mitsuya x fem reader
Hanma x fem reader
Draken x fem reader
Smiley x fem reader
Headcannons
Baji x masc reader
Angry x fem reader
Chifuyu x masc reader
Rindou x masc reader
Headcannons pt 2
Mikey x fem reader (platonic)
Hakkai x fem reader
Christmas oneshot
Smiley x fem reader pt 2
Headcannons pt 3
Timeskip Kisaki x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Y/N on their period
Kazutora x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Walking in on Y/N changing
Mitsuya x fem reader
Timeskip Hanma x fem reader
Ran x masc reader
Izana x fem reader
Draken x Emma
Chifuyu x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Draken x masc reader
Hanma x fem reader
Getting a text from y/n saying they can't sleep
Smiley x fem reader
Mikey x fem reader
Ran x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Mitsuya x fem reader
Wakasa x fem reader
Emma x fem reader
"Would you still love me if I was a worm" - Y/N
Draken x fem reader
Kazutora x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Koko gets Koko'd - Inui x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader part 2
Headcannons pt 4?
"How are babies made?"
Apologies (not a chapter)
Headcannons part 5

Koko x Inui

1.6K 32 8
Av Oh_my_god_kill_me_

We all want it, we all need it, we all deserve it. The iconic TR boyfriends

Enjoy, my lovelies ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Inui POV:

Maths sucks. I slam the textbook closed and put my head on the desk, I'd only been doing this for 15 minutes and I'm already so sick of it.

"Working hard I see"

I look up at the handsome boy in front of me and grin at him

"What's so important that you would disturb my very efficient revision?"

"Efficient?"

"I'm trying a new method, if I sleep on the book, the information will go into my brain via osmosis"

"Uh huh" he says absentmindedly before moving the text out of the way and revealing a page of sketches underneath.

"Efficient?" He says again

I burst out laughing as my face warms up and see a smile growing on Koko's face.

"Yeah doodling is exactly what I'd call efficient" he replies, sarcasm dripping from every syllable of the sentence. He knows me too well

"Ah caught me"

I see his hand still resting on the book and I spot a large purple bruise half hidden by his sleeve

"Where did you get that?" I say, drawing his sleeve up an inch and grabbing onto his wrist. I can wrap my index finger and thumb around his wrist and have room to spare, how have I not noticed how slim they are before? Has he been eating enough?

He quickly snatches his arm away, pulling his sleeve back down

"Secret"

"Fighting again?"

"I had no choice, it was either that or I would have lost all the profits I made this week. It was over something stupid as well" he says, averting his gaze from me, a put appearing on his lips

"You win?"

"Course i did" he says flashing me a smile and sticking his tongue out before turning his head to glare at some kids making too much noise a couple tables over. A classic Koko move.

They're way too loud for a library. They grow silent as they see the boy watching them, I can see fear in their eyes. It's funny, he's never once glared at me the way he glares at so many others. When I see him doing business he has almost a constant glare on his face, he has to concentrate I guess.

I look at the boys soft face, marvelling at his jawline.

"Down for some Ramen?" He says, breaking the silence. He turns towards me a sparkle in his eyes, the kind I only saw when he came out better off in a business deal. I don't go to many with him, I don't like that side of him. But that's the only part of him I don't like, everything else is...

Perfect

"On you?" I look into his dark eyes, I don't know many people with irises as black as Koko's. I could stare at them all day.

"As always, you're too broke to buy anything yourself" he says, rolling his eyes before meeting mine again.

He never wants to spend his money but when he does it always seems to be on me, I guess that's how he shows he cares.

I stand up and grab my bag from the back of my chair and quickly shove my books and papers into it, not caring if they got crumpled.

"Let's go" I say, flashing a smile at him.

He grins and turns, leading the way out of the door. We go down hallway after hallway untill we finally break free of the school and I follow the slightly smaller boy down the front steps untill we reach his bike.

"Oh no, looks like there's only one bike" he says in mock shock.

"Of course there is, I don't own one" I say, raising my eyebrow

"Guess you'll have to ride on mine then" He winks at me before throwing his leg over the bike

I feel my face heat up, hopefully he can't tell. To tell the truth I've always liked this boy more than I knew I should have. And it's only gotten stronger these last couple months.

I climb onto the back of the bike, wrapping my arms around the boy in front. I felt his warmth against my arms and within minutes that's all I could feel, the wind seemed to have disappeared though I could still hear it howling away around me.

"Hold on tight, wouldn't want you falling off now, would we?" He said, twisting his head to look at me from the corner of his eye.

Without another second to prepare myself he took off down the road. I wrapped my arms tighter around him in surprise and felt my face heat up, the cool wind doing nothing to prevent it.

"Koko"

"Yeah?" He calls back, not turning his head

The cold air struck me from all sides as I nestled my head against Koko's back.

"My hands are cold"

"Should have worn gloves"

I stay silent before an idea shapes itself in my mind. Without another word I slip my cold hands under his shirt and wrap them around his bare stomach. I can feel him tense up the second our skin met but he doesn't say or do anything to object.

Just as we neared the last turn towards our usual Ramen shop he misses it and carries on driving.

"Uhh I think you missed the turn"

"Change of plans, the ramen shop is closed, we'll eat at mine" my heart started beating a little bit faster

I let out a quiet snort of laughter

"It is?" I say, amusement tinting my voice

"Yeah they ran out of ramen, there was a big flashing sign, you must have missed it"

I can't stop the laughter coming out as he speeds up down the road.

"Sounds fun"
_______________________________

We come to an abrupt stop outside of an old run down apartment building.

I couldn't imagine Koko living somewhere like here. Well actually I guess I could, he seems to care so much about a high turnover that he lets himself live in poverty. I've seen him in school, he orders the cheapest thing on the menu at lunch or nothing at all. It's like an addiction.

"I don't mean to spoil your fun but I can't get off of the bike with your arms under my jacket.

Whoops

I take them away from where they had been wrapped around, allowing him to hop off the bike before swinging my own leg over.

"Lead the way" I say, sweeping my hand with a mocking flourish towards the door of the apartment building.

He walks in and leads me up a battered flight of stairs to his front door. I heard a jingle of keys as he unlocked it and held it open, motioning for me to go through

"Beauty before age" he said, with a wink

B-beauty?

"I'm older than you" I say, pushing down the butterflies in my stomach and flashing a soft smile at the boy holding the door open. I walk through the door and take off my shoes, waiting in the hallway for Koko to close the door.

"Kitchen is straight ahead and left, I just need to change so I'll meet you in there in a minute"

C-change? Into what?

He takes off into another room and shuts the door behind him so I sheepishly make my way to his kitchen. The apartment itself is pretty small and not very well furnished, I swear to god if I find out he's sleeping on a blanket on the floor I will make him sleep on top of m- I mean kill him, I'll kill him. Dammit Inui, why did you picture that?

I pull a chair out from where it was tucked under the table and sit down. The kitchen consisted of a mini fridge, a stove, a microwave oven and some cupboards. Koko needs to learn to treat himself better, he deserves so much more than this.

After a couple minutes my legs start to get restless, the wait to see him again is making me so nervous so I stand up and walk around the kitchen. Out of curiosity I open a cupboard and just see some packets of instant ramen, it was 90% empty. No wonder he's getting so thin.

I hear the door creak open and another close and within a couple of minutes I hear water from what I'm assuming is the shower.

If he thinks I'm letting him cook us some old instant ramen then he is mistaken. I pull my phone out while moving to sit back down at the table and call up a burger joint I know is close to order us some food. I'll make him eat something worthy of him.

After I end the call I place my head on my arms on the tabletop and close my eyes. It should be here in like 20 minutes

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Koko POV:

I let the cold water run over my face as I think about the boy I've left waiting in the kitchen. Why did I bring him here? What am I supposed to cook for us? Out of date ramen? I should have just took us to the ramen place like we had planned.

At least this place is more private, no one else about to disturb us.

I turn off the shower and grab the towel I'd left hanging at the side.

I just want him all to myself, what more could I ask for?

I step out of the shower and onto the cold floor before throwing on the clothes I'd grabbed and opening the door.

I make my way down the hall towards the kitchen, still drying my hair with a towel. I hadn't planned to get it wet, putting my face under the showerhead probably wasn't the smartest idea but it felt good. Relaxing

I walk into the kitchen and drop my hand which was holding the towel down to my side.

Inui was fast asleep on the table, his head resting on his arms. I saw his shoulders rise and fall slightly as he took deep breaths in and out. He looked so....peaceful. I haven't seen him like this in months. I walk over and stand behind him and I couldn't fight the overwhelming urge to run my fingers through his hair.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Inui POV:

My eyes fly open. Was I sleeping? I don't remember falling asleep though I guess I do remember putting my head on the table. I feel a hand in my hair and I knew it was Koko. I could tell by the strong smell of coconut coming from behind me, he always smells like that after a shower. The smell itself relaxes me so much, I'm not sure if it's because I enjoy the smell of coconut or because it reminds me so much of him.

"Wakey wakey princess" I hear the familiar voice ring out. I feel my hair being mess up as he pushes his hand through it

"Five more minutes" I mumble under my breath, the words barely comprehensible

I hear a chuckle come from behind me as the slight weight is lifted from my head

No, put it back

"I ordered food for us" I say, finally raising my head from the table and looking at Koko. He's changed out of his uniform and into a white shirt and pants. Even in something so simple, he is just...stunning. He was drying his wet hair on a towel and leaning his on the counter, I couldn't help but watch him.

"When's it coming?" He says, not looking at me but out of the window instead

I look at my phone and see a text from an unknown number, saying they had the food we ordered and was waiting outside

I stay silent for a second before finally answering

"10 minutes ago"

I dart up out of my seat and down the hall to the front door, chased by a concerned Koko yelling something about me not having a coat on.

I rush out of the door and down the steps and out into the rain to see a very angry man waiting in a car. He rolls the window down and throws the food at me, luckily I catch it.

"Hey" I yell angrily

"Kept me waiting 10 fucking minutes"

"Sorry I fell aslee-"

"Bastard" he yells, giving me the finger before rolling his window up and speeding off. I just stand there and watch him untill he turns off at the end of the street

Koko catches up to me and grabs my arm, dragging me back inside

"You're gonna freeze, are you stupid?" He yells, anger tinting his voice in a way I'd not heard in a while.

"Oh...sorry" I look down the floor as I let him lead me inside, his hand wrapped firmly around my wrist.

"Sorry...I didn't mean it like that, just you'll get sick if you go out in just a t-shirt" he says, stopping in his tracks a couple meters before the shelter he had been dragging me towards.

I look at the boy standing in front of me, his face had a soft concerned look to it. It was then that I realised just how close we were

"You should have at least put a coat on before you ran out" he said, cupping my face with his hand

I nearly drop the bag of food that I'm holding and my heart just stops

"I-I uhh I didn't...I wasn't thinking sorry" my face heats up once again as I stare at him.

He takes a step towards me, closing what little distance we'd had between us. I hold my breath, I don't think I could take another even if I wanted to.

His face was a couple inches from mine, our noses nearly touching. I couldn't feel the rain or the cold wind, all's I could feel was the warmth from his hand on my face. I look into his dark eyes as a sudden urge fills my body and before I had another second to think, I had my lips against his. He froze for a second before pulling me closer to him and wrapping his hand around my wet back. I drop the bag of food on the ground and wrap my arms around his neck, threading my fingers through his wet hair

He breaks away suddenly

"Shit you're gonna get sick, you must be freezing" he says before grabbing the bag from where I'd dropped it on the ground and wrapping his other arm round my waist and moving me back into the apartment building.

He takes us back up the stairs and opens the already unlocked door. He pushes me inside and bangs the door closed and places the food back on the floor. He pushes me up against a wall, a hand working its way from my chest back to my face.

"Now...where were we?" He says with a smirk
_______________________________

A/N:

The poor food :(

That definitely ain't gonna get eaten

Anyway hope y'all enjoyed it!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

466K 11.2K 65
[REOPENING! COMING SOON] Oneshot stories for our handsome and cute tr characters. As you can see, I wrote another one you can all make requests here...
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
60.3K 1.9K 17
⚠️Chapter 147 onward spoilers⚠️ Tw//su!c!de attempt, strong language If you don't want spoilers for new chapters don't read this ;-; I can't really d...
214K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...