DOCTOR X GANGSTER βœ…(Kth)

By midnight_breezee

A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] βπ‘»π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏�... More

PROLOGUE
DISCLAIMER
1⚑Emergency
2⚑A Threatening Request
3⚑Hospital Under Attack
4⚑Kidnapping of the Doc
5⚑Meeting with Jungkook
6⚑Sri opens her eyes
7⚑Park Weirdo
8⚑Who is S?
9⚑Arin reveals the truth
10⚑Officer Hoseok
11⚑Lost in you
12⚑ Fooling the Police
13⚑The make-out party
14⚑ S kills Bryon
15⚑ The massacre
16⚑ Monsters don't have a heart
17⚑ Self-blame
18⚑ My Anchor
19⚑Beware of Viper
20⚑ Exposed
21⚑ Boss Bitch
22⚑ New Persona?
23⚑ I was forced...
24⚑ Hellish Torture
25⚑ Snapped
26⚑One step forward
27⚑ Hoseok gets caught
28⚑Rebellion
29⚑ "Watch how I end you..."
30⚑ Curtains fell down
31⚑ Melodious Cries
32⚑ Too late
34⚑ Escaped
35⚑ Surprise attack
36⚑ Dark Squads Lost
37⚑ Its okay
38⚑ World without the Titans...
39⚑So far away...
JUSTIN
EPILOGUE
Random Q/A
Gifts and Achievements
Surprise Chapter!!

33⚑Regret

858 84 31
By midnight_breezee

Fear is only temporary,
Regrets last forever...

Taehyung groaned after opening his eyes. The evening sun rays were penetrating through the curtains. It took sometime for him to adjust his vision. The room felt too much familiar. The clock struck 4 in the evening. He had been sleeping for a whole day.

Taehyung jolted on his butt when the realization hit him. He was in his apartment. As far as he remembered he was with Jungkook in the car. Then the building exploded. His adrenaline rushed in. "I need to go to her!! She needs me!!" He spoke to himself. He somehow grabbed his jacket and ran out of his flat.

Seokjin was visiting Taehyung's apartment to collect some of his items. He had just parked the car and got down when he saw Taehyung getting into his car. Jin thought his eyes were deceiving. He blinked to confirm what he was seeing. But he was too late, Taehyung started the engine and zoomed past him. He didn't even notice the presence of older. His mind was too clogged to think about anything else.

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! WAITT!!" Jin chased the younger doctor but he was faster and went out of sight almost immediately. He wasted no time in taking out his cell phone and dialing Hoseok's number.

Taehyung drove through the forest. He wasn't sure about the way but he assumed he was in the right direction. He had memorized some landmarks when he went outside with the Gangsters. His eyes lightened up when he saw the familiar mansion. He pulled in and quickly got down.

His smile fell when he saw the Titans mansion was fully ruined. The Logo had lost its shine. The vibrant house was now half burnt and half crumbled into dust. The fountain was broken, the trees were destroyed. It was an eerie silence. No one was seen around.

"Anyone here??!!" The brunette shouted as he went inside the ruined house. The living room was completely disoriented. Patches of blood and bullet holes could be seen on the walls and floors. Some half burnt dead bodies were lying. There was a war one day ago.

Taehyung fought back his tears, "Sri??!! Can you hear me??? Its Taehyung!! Your annoying doctor!" He sadly smiled at his choice of words.

The rooms were already turned into ashes. Nothing was left. He didn't find any of the Titan Gangsters' bodies. It seemed as if they had never existed. Taehyung fell on his knees when he lost the strength to stand. "I am sorry... I misunderstood you." He sobbed which turned into cries. "Please give me another chance and come back. I love you, Jeon Sri!! Soojung!! Please!!"

Unfortunately, no one was there to forgive him. He was too late. He saw the shining silver bracelet of Sri in the dirt. She was wearing it that day. He took it and cried more.

.........

It was 8 in the evening, when someone rang the calling bell of Seokjin's apartment. He opened the door only to get surprised by his younger brother. Tae looked kinda skinny and his eyes were puffy. Other than that, he looked fine. "T-taehyung?" Jin didn't know what to ask first.

The younger bit his lips and voiced out a small 'Hi.'

"How come- ? You came here-" he was stammering in his speech. It was too overwhelming for him.

Taehyung threw his arms around Jin who hugged him back with the same affection. "Hyung! I missed you.

"Me too. I thought I would never see you again." Jin smiled with teary eyes. "I am so happy that you are back! Let me tell eomma!"

"Hyung-" He choked on his words. He couldn't control it anymore and broke down.

"Hey, hey!", Jin patted his back, "It's okay. I would also have been scared in your shoes."

"Hyung she is gone!"

Jin got confused at his brother. He was taken by Titans then why did he sound so heartbroken. "Get in first. We will talk inside." The Kim brothers went side closing the door behind them.

"Now tell me what happened?" Jin extended a glass of water to the younger.

"Hyung, this sounds ridiculous but I am sorry." He took a deep breath, "I am in love with S. But I messed up everything! I wanted to get free but not at the cost of her life. *Sniffles*"

"Maldo andwae... (This cant be...). You are in love with the most dangerous woman in the world?!" Jin gasped.

"Believe me when I say, she treated me very well. I was only caged but they didn't torture me. Jungkook and Jimin were very much considerate to me! I know what she did was wrong but she had a reason for it. She was trying to change. She is much better than you think. But everything ended. *sobs* Only if I had realized it sooner."

Jin saw how heartbroken his brother was. He felt sorry for Taehyung, but their love story was baseless. No matter how good she was, no one can change the fact that S was a criminal. This was bound to have a tragic end. He hoped Tae would come to normal life over time. He hugged the younger and comforted him. "I am sorry. Hyung is always there for you."

The next morning, Seokjin and Taehyung went to visit Hoseok in the police station. He was back at work. He felt good to wear his uniform again. His temporary suspension was also canceled. Now the police hunted for S with national authority.

The officer welcomed the doctors with a bright grin. "Welcome. Glad to see you back, Dr. Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled back which didn't last for long. It pained him to smile after what had happened. "Great to see you healthy, Officer."

Hoseok acknowledged his greetings and spoke to Jin, "I want to take him to the interrogation room. Hope you will cooperate with us." Jin nodded in reply.

Hoseok directed Taehyung to the interrogatory room and offered him a seat across an empty table. "Keep a watch from outside. The recordings should be clear." He spoke to Soobin and Hunengkai outside the door. The youngers nodded in understanding.

Hoseok went in and sat across the doctor. He placed his laptop on the table and began questioning, "Dr. Kim Taehyung, I hope you will cooperate with the police and answer my question honestly." Tae nodded while keeping his eyes locked on the ground.

"Can you tell me everything that happened from the day you were kidnapped?"

"I treated S when she was shot and brought into Savior. Latter, one of their men forcefully took me with them. JK, the underboss of Titans, wanted me to be her personal doctor. When S woke up she wanted me dead because I was an outsider and no outsider ever came out of the Titan mansion alive. They were attacked by other gangs like Dark Squads and my death was delayed for the same reason."

"Okay... How did you get out alive? Did you run away?"

"S let me go. Jk probably dropped me at my apartment. I was unconscious then."

Hoseok's eyes slightly widened at his straightforward reply, "They did that?" But Taehyung's eyes were stern and they bespoke truth.

"Why do you think they let you go?"

"I am not sure. S was supposed to kill me that day but the enemies suddenly attacked and she left me tied in a room. JK escorted me out."

"Do you think the Titans had a motive behind this?"

Taehyung bit his lips. Her motive was to sacrifice her happiness for the best. She wanted him to live a normal life. She had loved him. "I have no idea. What is the use of all these interrogations, S is already dead now. I saw the house exploding infront of my eyes."

"Do you really think, the world's top mafia would die so easily?"

"W-what do you mean?" Tae sat straight in confusion. A faint light of hope shone in his mind.

"S is very much alive and so as her gang members. They supposedly left the country. Don't worry we will get her soon. Police will protect you and your family until then."

Taehyung released a breath of satisfaction at this new info. Atleast Sri was alive. Now he only needed to wait till she came back. Even if she didn't, he would be happy to know that she was breathing the same air, watching the same moon and looking at the same sky as him. "I see."

Hoseok closely examined the doctor's face. He grew suspicious at Taehyung's sudden change in mood. "Doc, didn't anything else happen that you should tell me? Like any confidential information about the gang? You have been with them for 8 months now."

Tae saw how Hoseok's eagle eyes were focused on him. He cleared his throat and answered, "I was locked up in my room most of the time. I got out only when S needed treatment or she tagged me along in their mission."

"Do you know any of their enemies except Dark Squads?"

"As far as I remember, she completed her every mission and no one was left alive."

"Names of the dead?"

"I am sorry, I can't remember any. I wasn't shared any info."

"Thank you for co-operation. We are done for today." Taehyung stood up from his chair at Hoseok's words and bowed in respect. He was escorted out by Hunengkai.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok called him just before he left the room, "Please don't hide anything from us. We are doing this for the good of the country. I guarantee you and your family's safety. So, please don't hesitate to say anything."

Tae gulped but replied casually. "I will. Thank you for your concern, officer." 

Merry Christmas Chimes!! 
😊💜🎊

Just a clarification, Taehyung didn't support Sri. He just didn't want to see her in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.6K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
291K 12.5K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
242K 11.6K 77
Taehyung is Mafia while Y/n is a cardiologist (intern) "π–πž 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯" ~both of them have their story...
245K 9.3K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...