Tokyo Revengers Oneshots

By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

Pretty much what the title says Just gonna write whatever drop kicks it's way into my head This will include:... More

Intro
Mitsuya x fem reader
Hanma x fem reader
Draken x fem reader
Smiley x fem reader
Headcannons
Baji x masc reader
Angry x fem reader
Chifuyu x masc reader
Rindou x masc reader
Headcannons pt 2
Hakkai x fem reader
Christmas oneshot
Koko x Inui
Smiley x fem reader pt 2
Headcannons pt 3
Timeskip Kisaki x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Y/N on their period
Kazutora x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Walking in on Y/N changing
Mitsuya x fem reader
Timeskip Hanma x fem reader
Ran x masc reader
Izana x fem reader
Draken x Emma
Chifuyu x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Draken x masc reader
Hanma x fem reader
Getting a text from y/n saying they can't sleep
Smiley x fem reader
Mikey x fem reader
Ran x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Mitsuya x fem reader
Wakasa x fem reader
Emma x fem reader
"Would you still love me if I was a worm" - Y/N
Draken x fem reader
Kazutora x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Koko gets Koko'd - Inui x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader part 2
Headcannons pt 4?
"How are babies made?"
Apologies (not a chapter)
Headcannons part 5

Mikey x fem reader (platonic)

5.7K 104 70
By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

I just want to be best friends with this man, that seems like a lot of fun. Sorry to disappoint if you were looking for a romantic one but one will be coming for Mikey soon don't worry. Enjoy my lovelies ;)

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

"Y/N-chan" Mikey calls out to me.

"Hm?"

"Do you have any Taiyaki left?" He pouts slightly, watching me to see if I would magically pull another out of my pocket

And I did

His face lit up like a kid on Christmas.

We were standing outside of some shrine as Mikey and Draken had dragged me to yet another Toman meeting. I'm not even a part of the gang, it's beyond me how I always end up in their meetings. The members were met with some cold words from Mikey the first time they objected to me being there, since then everyone has warmed up to me. There are a few that are still cold with me but that doesn't bother me very much, it's not like I care.

Draken was at the front of the steps, talking to the crowd of hormonal, smelly boys while Mikey sat on the edge next to me, his legs swinging off over the drop. He'd came and sat over by where I was standing which was nice at first untill I realised his real intentions. He saw me pocket the Taiyaki after we left the shop, I've been feeling them to him slowly so he doesn't eat them all at once and be sick. Trust me he's done it before and guess who had to deal with it

Yeah, me

I cross my arms back across my chest like they were before Mikey bugged me for snacks. Draken finishes his little speech to the group and gives Mikey the look to join him on their little 'stage'. He pulls his legs up and walks over to draken slowly, I see the silly Taiyaki obsessed boy fade and the commander of Toman take over. His face goes from boyish and innocent to serious and unreadable. It's kinda weird seeing him switch between them, it's like they're two completely different people.

It's kind of scary

I look up see the leader talking to his people. I didn't really pay much attention to what it was he was saying, I just watched him.
Draken stood to the side of him, watching out of the corner of his eye. He knows just as well as I do how young and immature Mikey can act yet he was still one of the founders that made him their leader.

Draken glaces over at me, making eye contact. I give a slight nod of my head and he gives one back.

Ah friendship at its finest

Me and Draken don't have that much in common, other than Mikey. He's what holds us three together.

Draken takes back over the meeting and Mikey switches positions with him, his commander persona still in charge of his body. That is untill he catches me watching him and pulls a silly face at me. How is this guy in charge of a biker gang?

I mean I've heard the stories about him but I've never seen anything with my own eyes. The stories paint him as some sort of unbeatable killer, one that everyone should fear. I see him as the boy whose hair I had to cut when we were roasting marshmallows over a fire and he got one stuck in it. He cried for an hour that day, he hates having his hair cut.

The meeting draws to an end and Draken calls out that they're dismissed. I walk closer to the steps that they were standing on and they make their way over to me.

"Ready to go?"

"I've got to deal with one thing first then I'll be ready" Draken replies, looking away presumably at the thing he has to take care of before walking off without another word.

"Bye-bye" Mikey gives him a little wave

Aaaaand the soft boy is back, bye bye Commander Mikey

"So..." He looks at me, eyes widening and a smile creeping into his face.

I stick my hand into my leather jacket pocket once more and bring out yet more Taikyaki, wrapped in a little napkin.

A look of pure joy takes over his face and he grabs it out of my hands. He looks at it for a moment, his mouth open in a wide smile before chomping down on it.
I ruffle his hair before walking to where we had parked our bikes. I guess we'll just wait for Draken down there, I mean he shouldn't be too long now.

Mikey follows behind me the way a young child follows behind his mother after he's been given an iPad to play on, very distractedly and very slowly.

I walk through the crowd of boys, seeing faces I recognise and faces I don't. I've been here since it first started, I never wanted to get involved tho. I have too much of an attitude and stubbornness to take orders from someone especially if that someone is Mikey. I would rather cut a finger off than bow to him like the gang members do sometimes.

I see the bikes parked in front of us and I swing my leg over my one and kick the stand back. I twist slightly to make sure Mikey was following me, he was. Normally I've gotta keep my eye on him at all times or he will just go missing.

Maybe I should get him a toddler leash...

I see Draken walking slowly towards us so I turn my keys and let the engine growl, a grin forming on my face as I look back at my friend. He hates it when I do this.

He lets out a long sigh before straddling his own bike and driving off. Me and Mikey follow him, Mikey still has the last half of the Taikyaki hanging out of his mouth and looks pretty funny since he's managed to get it all over his face. How anyone respects this kid I'll never know.

The wind hits my face, it makes a whistling sound in my ears due to the speed at which we were travelling. I had been gifted my bike by Mikey's older brother before he died, I think it was for my birthday? Or maybe it was for Christmas I can't really remember. I just remember him and Mikey being the ones to teach me how to ride it.

It only takes us like 10 minutes to make it to the restaurant. We go in and sit down at one of the empty booths, I sit on one side with Mikey and Ken sits opposite. I open the menu laid out in front of me and Draken does the same. Mikey however doesn't touch his.

"Not hungry Mikey?" Draken raises an eyebrow at him

"Y/N how many Taikyaki have you given him?" He looks at me accusingly

"Only 4 I swear" I say putting my hands up as if I'd been caught by the police

"I already know what I want" Mikey mumbles quietly. He had his head rested on one of his hands, a look of concentration on his face.

He's going to order the kids meal, I can already feel it's going to happe-

"Excuse me waiter, I'll have a kid's meal" Mikey says, raising his hand slightly to get the attention of one walking past out table. I elbow him in the side

"Please" he says letting out a slight groan. I must have accidentally winded him, normally he doesn't feel anything when I do that.

He waiter nods and looks towards Draken, expecting him to order next, his notebook at the ready.

"Uh chicken yakisoba for me please" he says with a smile

The waiter turns towards me

"Uh I'll just have a water, thanks"

"No food, y/n?" Dtaken raises his eyebrow at me

"Naw I spent all my pocket money on Mikey's Taiyaki"

"She'll have a kid's meal too" Mikey interrupts. Will I now?

"It's on me" He says quietly, a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. While he does often fleece me for Taiyaki money, he has my back too when I run out.

The waiter walks off, ripping out a page and flipping his little notebook closed.

"Yakisoba eh Ken-chin?" I smirk at him

"Baji is making me try it because I told him I've never had it before"

"Wait you've never had Yakisoba?" I slam my hands down on the table and stand up

"How have you survived like 4 years of friendship with Baji-san without trying it? Literally the first conversation I ever had with him was him asking me to split half with him" I must have been speaking too loudly because I got a lot of bad looks from the surrounding customers. Whoops

I sheepishly sit back down, causing Mikey to laugh. Draken joins him, letting out a slight chuckle.

After a couple of minutes, the waiter brings our drinks and mine and Mikey's kids meals.

"There's no flag?!?" He slams his costs down on the table, pouting slightly. The waiter had gone back into the kitchen to grab Draken's food too, I'm assuming anyway.

"Woah look Mikey there's a bird that looks like Pehyan outside!"

While his head is turned, I take the opportunity to switch our plates. Mine had come with one while his had come without.

He turns around and a look of pure joy fills his face. Fucking idiot, his happiness is contagious and I feel a smile crawling into my own face.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

"I swear to God if he doesn't wake up soon I'm pushing him off the chair"

Mikey was lying on the chair, fast asleep. He had his head on my leg and was snoring away like a baby. He falls asleep every single time he eats without fail.

"Don't, it's the only peace and quiet I get each day" Draken says, a slight smile on his face.

A beep sounds out, coming from Draken's phone.

"Oh I've gotta go sort something out, take care of Mikey for me" He says standing up and shuffling out of the booth

"What? You're gonna leave me to carry him?"

"Sucks to be you" He walks off laughing. Dickhead.

I look down at the blond boy in my lap, OH MY GOD HE'S DROOLING ALL OVER MY SKIRT.

I push his head up off my skirt and he opens his eyes very slightly

"Wh'r you goin?"

"Come on, get up, I'll give you a piggy back"

The corner of his mouth twitches into a smile. That dipshit.

He wraps his arms around my neck and I pull him up and grab his legs. I'm going to murder Ken-chin.

I had already payed for the meal so I was free to leave. I walk towards the door, my steps less steady than usual, this boy is so heavy oh my God. The muscles in my arms are already starting to burn

"Mikey, hold you hand out"

"Wh"

"Like Iron man, go"

I walk into the door, Mikey's outstretched arm pushing it open so I didn't have to end up banging my head on it. I let out a chuckle of my own.

I walk over to where we'd parked our bikes...there's...there's only one.

Where is the other?

I see a sticky note on the handlebars of Mikey's bike.
_________________
| Needed an extra bike   |
| will drop it at you          |
| house later                    |
| - Draken                        |
|_________________|

That absolutely rat.

I climb onto Mikey's bike, settling the blond boy down on it behind me. If he falls off, he is no longer my problem, he will belong to the streets instead. I will finally be free

Buuuut Ken-chin told me to look after him so I guess for safety measures i could...

I take out a ribbon I'd had in my hair and slip it around Mikey's wrists, tying them together.

Yeah that'll do

I kick the stand away and drive off down the road. I'm not sure what we were going to do next, we didn't exactly had a plan and it's not like I can ask Mikey what he wants to do. I guess I get to pick this time. A malicious smile creeps onto my lips

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}------

I pull into the park and drive a bit slower down one of the dirt roads. The tree roots under the dirt make the ride slightly bumpier and I can sense that Mikey is not having a good time in the back. Good, serves him right, drooling on my skirt. I only bought it yesterday too.

I make a split second decision and pull off of the path onto the grass and drive through a couple rows of trees. I feel Mikey stirring probably due to the amount of times he's headbutted my back in the last 40 seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a concussion

We come out into a clearing and I start slowing down.

"Where are we?" A sleepy voice sounds out from behind me

"A spot my dad used to bring me to"

"Oh, why are we-"

He cuts off and drops into silence

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Did you tie my fucking hands together?"

"Yes, why?"

He answer me with a loud laugh, straight down my ear. Ow my poor ear drums.

We finally come to a stop next to a tree. We're in a circular clearing with a diameter of about 100m so pretty small as far as clearings go.

I untie Mikey's hands and he gets up off the bike. I walk it over to the tree while still sitting on it and lean it up against it before finally swinging my leg over and standing up.

I glance over to Mikey who was sitring with his back against the tree and see him looking at his surroundings, a look of awe covered his face.

He's in my spot...

"Budge up that's my spot Mikey"

"I didn't see your name on it" he smirks up at me

Why you little-

"MOVE MIKEY" I give him a harsh nudge with my foot. Well I say nudge, it was more of a kick

"Make me" Mischief shone in his eyes as he stood up to face me.

I launch myself at him, wrapping my arms around his waist to tackle him...he doesn't budge one inch. Fuck

I wrap a leg around one of his and this time pull him causing him to stumble and I kick his one remaining foot and he falls. Since I stupidly pulled him rather than push, he fell forwards, taking me down with him

"Shi-"
"Fuc-"

We both land on the floor, him on top of my stomach, winding me. He moves quickly, shifting himself so that I can't move my hands and he looks down at me, a look of pity in his eyes. I'm gonna knock that pity off of his face

"Aw, well that was a dumb move, wasn't it?"

I make a noise that sounded kind of like a growl and attempt to plant both of my feet on the floor without him noticing

"What are you gonna do? Bite me?" He grins down at me

My feet finally feel the solid ground below them and I push off of the ground with all of my strength, tipping him off of me. I jump up quickly and grab his leg, yanking it to stop him getting up. He gets a face full of grass. Good

I feel my feet get knocked from under me. I forgot he has two legs...

I land on my arse, my back hitting his other leg. I roll myself forewords and get my feet back under me and stand up. He is already standing tho and I feel him twist my body and get me into a headlock in front of him

Rookie mistake, he is stood directly behind me. I form a fist with my right hand and grab onto it with my left, plunging my elbow deep into his ribs. Not enough to crack a rib but enough to loosen his grip a noticeable amount. I slip out of it and sweep his legs from under him like he did to me.

"Admit defeat, Micheal"

"Never" he grins at me and he sweeps my feet once again with his leg and I fall forwards on top of him. He wraps his arms around my neck, probably going in for a headlock

No apparently not

He pulls me into a hug. I lay there for a couple second, confused

"You mean the world to me y/n"

Aw, that's a swift change considering he nearly broke my leg a minute ago. I wrap my own arms around him, laying with my head on his chest.

"You and Draken are my best friends, I don't know what I'd do without guys"

I pause for a second

"You're only saying that because I buy you Taiyaki aren't you?" I say pulling my head up slightly, my eyebrow raised in suspicion

"Well yes but that's not the only reason"

I pause again

"It's because you saw me buy 5 and I've only given you 4 isn't it?" I look up at him.

"Maybe..." He says, a grin growing on his face

I untuck myself from Mikey's bearhug and sit in the front of the tree, my back against the bark. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out the final Taikyaki and Mikey dives at it, shoving it into his mouth as if he hadn't just ate a whole meal not 15 minutes ago. He sits there legs crossed munching away at his food, completely ignoring me.

I smile spreads across my face as I watch him. I love that kid
_______________________________

A/N:

Who doesn't love wholesome Mikey?

Hope you enjoyed it, my dears ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 106 21
A book filled with fake scenarios that I came up with whenever am bored or about to go to bed cause why not lol. Fair warning, there may not be much...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
32K 384 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...