This was not the plan

By mindhackglitch

Alexandra's life was simple.. She had a good one, one that surrounded her studies - well more like it Was lai... More

Prologue
Its only the starting line
Its addictive
You're trigger happy arent you?
You cant go home
They should be soaring
A confession of love
I'll call you eagle
Tradition of old.
Surgery on the street
I've overstayed my welcome.
You're a sadist
Inspire devotion
Will I have women flocking to my feet
Mount the world
Im so awesome
You have a choice
Wake up
I dont have the right title
Good and evil
We have plenty of other things to do
Im going on an adventure
We continue east..
Caletara Atoll
You are the one we've been waiting for..
The chains of wraithe
History of Caletara Atoll
Queen of the jungle
I'll ask them to fight for me
Ill make my intent clear
The heart of the island..
Council meetings
A new gospel
Judgement..
Can i have your blessing
Arrival in black water bay
You betrayed me
Negotiations and alliances
Tactics and demonstrations
Finding release...
An enemy of my enemy is my friend..
I dont like winter
I am judgement
The is no winner in war
She's gone..
Ice in my veins.
Bump my fist
Our fates are intertwined
Character list update and information
Call for a truce part 1
Call for a truce part 2
The demi god and the Dragon
He doesnt want to burn us..but devour us
The race for survival..
A knight from the seven kingdoms
There is a possibility ..
The battle of winter fell I
The battle of winterfell II
After the long night
The battle for the iron throne I
The battle for the iron throne II
The battle for the Iron Throne III
The battle for the Iron Throne IV
The start of a new era

If you enable it ..

1.6K 116 1
By mindhackglitch

The scene Daenerys walked in on with her advisors by her side was probably one she never expected. She stared at Alex in disbelief, she had believed she witness rage before but right now as Alex stood on the beach a golden chain wrapped around her arm , which was in the process of choking Daario to death.

"What's the meaning of this!" She asked harshly. She stepped forward but ten guards stepped forward halting her in her step. Her eyes widened at the threat.

"Queen Alexandra explain why you have one of my valued soldiers wrapped in chains?"

Alex didn't turn as she stared harshly at the man before her. "Tell her what you attempted to do to my fiancé !" She spat venomously.

Daario's eyes widened , he was struggling to breath with each tug the chains felt like it was being tightened around him. "It was a joke!" He said struggling, well not entirely he was rather pissed off by Daenerys's dismissal the evening before and then again this morning and he knew it was because Alexandra was alive and well. She said she no longer wanted fuck him and that she never loved him , he was a replacement, distraction for the grief she felt at loosing the person she loved. So when he saw the fiancé of the women who stole Daenerys's heart he snapped and tried forcing himself on the young girl.

Alex scoffed at the denial "Clara" she called, the girl was being held by Lance who shielded her from view. " show the dragon queen you arms"

Clara hesitated but Lance nudged her forward, she took off the cloak around her shoulders and showed her arms, it was handprints from a rather rough grip. She looked up to see the dragon queens eyes conflicted.

"I apologize for Daario's behavior and I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it" tried Daenerys

"He didn't mean it? If pantheon hadn't reached her in time he would have raped my fiancé , he forced himself on her and you say it was harmless?" Alexandra turned to look at Daenerys, disappointment and anger the strongest emotions on her face.

"You are a woman, you advocate for his behavior and you enable it by allowing him to pass it off as a joke." She scoffed "is that what you want? A world where men think it's accepted to use their strength to take something that was never theirs to take?"

Daenerys's eyes widened "of course not! I would never condone rape!"

Alex turned her eyes to a struggling Daario " Then you should have no issue with me judging him then, after all he attempted hurting my consort — the woman who's sit in the throne beside me. In fact it's a capital punishment to threaten and hurt the royal family." She turned her eyes to Daenerys again " do you have a problem with me enforcing law khaleesi?"

Daenerys looked at Tyrion who shook his head , she balled her fists , she knew Alex was right, she couldn't stop her, they would lose a lucrative advantage in the war to come if she pleaded to save Daario. She looked at the man before looking to Alexandra " No your judgement and punishment will be accepted"

Alex turned her eyes to Daario a smirk curled up on her lips " Now usually I'd burn you too ashes but .. I think I have an even better punishment" she shot a look at Clara "close your eyes sweetheart" the girl did as she was told.

"Pantheon rip off his arm" she ordered coldly. Pantheon sprung like a coil at his prey. She watched as his arm was hacked off violently the sound of teeth meeting flesh tore through the air, Daario's screams of agony echoed louder than the crashing waves.

"Heel pantheon" she ordered , with a tug she pulled the chain back and with a slight wince as it retreated back into her forearm. She walked over to the now armless man. She kneeled on her haunches and gripped his hair " let this be a reminder, if you so much as think you have power over any women, that phantom ache where your limb once was will show you just how truly powerless you are in the eyes of judgment." She threw him back into the sand as pantheon ate his arm.

"Lance see to it that his blood vessels of staunched , we wouldn't want him bleeding out and dying. That would be a waste of a lesson." Lance immediately did as he was told.

Alex opened her arms and Clara came running into them, she rubbed the girls back "it's okay sweetheart, I'm sorry you had to go through that." She apologized.

Daenerys couldn't remove her eyes from the scene, their was such hatred in Alexandra's words and instead of disgusting her, the act itself was harsher than she thought. But for some reason she didn't feel disgust but rather a familiar sense of longing. Once it would be her that Alexandra would protect so fiercely and now she looked to the girl being held in her arms.. it wasn't. It wasn't her.. she turned her eyes from the scene before she succumbed to burn in her eyes.

"You have an alliance, after we see what you are offering in terms of soldiers and weapons.. you will have your alliance Alexandra"

Alexandra didn't look up " tomorrow morning be ready to depart" was the only reply she gave as she picked up her fiancé bridal style and took her to their ship she was followed her her guards but Lance remained behind to staunch that fuckers bleeding.

Daenerys watched the woman walk away. She turned to head back to the castle .

"Your grace what about Daario?" Asked Tyrion

"What about him? Was he not the reason for our alliance nearly falling through? Or did he not force himself on a young girl?" She asked emotionlessly.

Tyrion nodded "of course..but if he has no arm then I'm afraid he might not be as useful?"

"That's the exact reason Alexandra didn't kill him, because feeling like he had no purpose in his case would be worse than death" she said only just now realizing herself what Alexandra meant by true judgement. "She's changed."

Tyrion didn't believe that, from his own knowledge Alexandra didn't change. Instead she became more. "I don't believe so, I believe she simply became a queen.. one who could exercise restraint and sound judgment. If she allowed herself to kill him before we arrived then you would see her as someone who would impose her authority because she can, instead she allowed your grace to witness the damage done and practiced sound judgement.."

"She's always been a queen Tyrion .. it just took a while for me to see it" she whispered more to herself.

———————————-

The next morning Alexandra welcomed Daenerys and her group onto her ship. She had been dealing with her fiancé the evening before and putting on an ointment that would make the bruises fade faster. She wasn't in the mood for pleasantries and it showed on her face so thankfully Ava and the keepers of the legend took over.

Clara had been clingy since last night and she didn't blame the girl. She sighed , she hadn't wanted or thought Daario would do what he did. He was a dick usually but considering that he was Daenerys's lover she would've expected the man to have a healthy respect for woman but she was wrong because if it hadn't been for her rational thoughts she would've killed him immediately.

"A copper for your thoughts?" She smirked at her fiancé tucked into her arms.

"My thoughts of worth more than just a copper I think" she teased

Clara snuggled into her chest "you don't have to be here, and hold me when we have guests on board."

Alex snorted " what sort of wife would I be if I left my cute wifey all by her lonesome?"

Clara chuckled "a bad one, but you also need to talk to the dragon queen"

Alex groaned " there's nothing for us to speak about" she said tersely.

Clara lifted her head "there is if this alliance holds you will be sharing a child.. you love her Alex I know you do. Regardless of her betrayal you still love her"

Alex pursed her lips "and I could love you too, in fact I think I'm well on my way too you know" she said seriously.

Clara caressed the smooth skin of her betrothed "and I'm extremely happy that you feel that way, but just because you're falling in love with me doesn't mean you're out of love with her"

Alex sighed " you understand you're effectively pushing me into the arms of another woman right?"

Clara pecked Alex's lips softly " you realize that I've prepared myself for the inevitability that you take six more wives?"

The news shocked Alex "what ? Six? Are you crazy I'd die of exhaustion"

Clara chuckled " well honestly if it's just me and the dragon queen I'd be happy . But if you desire more wives I won't stop you, after all I love you ." She whispered against Alex's lips.

Alex pulled her into a gentle kiss, she trailed her lip with her tongue seeking entrance, when it was granted quickly Alex took to exploring her young fiancés mouth with care and affection. She hummed enjoying the sweetness — her fiancé tasted of freshly squeezed apple juice and syrup. Possibly left over after their breakfast but Alex couldn't stop. Her hands worked it's way underneath the shirt touching the supple skin. When breathing became necessary the young girl pulled away her face flushed. Alex worked her lips in her neck, nibbling and enjoying her untouched maiden

"Ooh Alex .." Clara's moans incited a fire in her belly, one that woke her cock from its slumber.

"Can you feel how much I desire you love?" She whispered huskily. The woman on-top
of her shifted her grazing her hard on with her thigh.

"Alex.. please" Alex hummed under her breath.

"Tell me what you do want?" She asked tugging Clara's earlobe between her teeth.

"I .. I .. want..—"

"Your grace we have reached the island" Alex groaned into Clara's neck at the interruption.

"Your grace?"

Alex chuckled " I'll be right there" she said loud enough "cockblock" she whispered.

Clara's joyful giggle sounded in her ears at the admonishment. " we seem to have gotten carried away" she said softly . Her face was a healthy pink and Alex hoped the girl never lost it.

"We have.. good thing we were stopped too. I want to take your virginity on our wedding night, not a day before" she promised tucking the errant strands of hair that came loose from the bun.

Clara nodded "I know... but we are able to do other things right?"

Alex grinned "oh has my cute little Clara fallen to the depravity of sexual relations!" She chortled " and so tell what things that would be?"

Clara flushed "Mm like .. me touching you there, and Uhm using me mouth to bring you pleasure ?" She asked unsurely

Alex's eyes widened "you mean sucking my cock? And you giving me a hand job?" She said crudely

"Yes" the words were barely above whisper and the girls cheeks were red , so much so that her ears burned in embarrassment.

"Stop it!!! Stop laughing this instant!" Alex didn't in fact she gently pushed the girl off her and jumped off the bed holding her stomach while laughing.

"Oh my little darling.. you are just too pure and innocent ."

"You have a terrible personality" Alex snorted , fixing her shirt

"I know, come on let's go welcome our guests to our home"

After exiting their cabin and getting off the ship, Alex held Clara's hand as she lead them through the soft sands of the beachfront, it was strange to her but she chalked it up to Caletara oddness and called it a day.

" welcome to Caletara Atoll, paradise of women and home to the Amazon warriors.." gestured Alex with her arms wide open "if you could follow me.." she shot a look to Theon, Tyrian, Varys and Grey worm "men aren't very well liked here so forgive me if you receive some .. distrustful looks." She said calmly " it's about an hours walk to the palace so we won't be doing that.." she put her fingers to her mouth letting off a loud whistle calling her warhorses or the few that she had.

After about 5 minutes of awkward silence loud hoove beats echoed " ah here they are.." she murmured.

"So everyone here has obviously ridden a horse right?" She looked around to the faces "good good.. these few are those I managed to tame after leaving east and making a few stops. They're a crossbreed between Dothraki horses and wild stallions — as you can see" she went over to starlight he was as black as night , he towered over her and everyone there , his long face was constantly disgruntled. " the rest of mostly friendly this one is picky about his rider." She threaded her fingers through his mane " so I'll take him .." with a tug he kneeled down and allowed her to get on, she held out her hand for Clara's " come on." The girl took it and Alex easily lifted her up settled her in front of her.

With that starlight rose up to his feet " we'll be running through the forests , a word of advice— they know where to go so don't try and control them.. they might or might not throw you off in the middle of the jungle .." she said looking at her guests.

She waited until everyone was settled holding the Reigns. She shot a look at Lance who rode his own horse.

"We'll going straight to the palace and best to avoid the crowd."

"Of course your grace" Alex nodded

"Run like the wind boy and straight to the palace" she said nudging starlight with her foot.

The horse started out in a slow trod but the moment his hooves felt solid ground beneath him he charged forward into a full gallop "whoo hoo" she shouted joyously while making sure to have a tight grip on her passenger. " I can never get enough of this" she whispered happily as he jumped over a log into the air.

———————————-

As expected the moment the broke through the city, the horse broke off into a slow trod towards the palace. The her people littering the streets waved happily in her direction calling for their queen but the moment the saw the men they shot distrustful glances.

"called it" she murmured into her fiancés ear.

"It'll get better, after all most of these women hasn't set a foot into the real world yet. The only ones who has were the merchants that accompanied you in those cities in ESsos" said Clara

Alex hummed "mmm have you seen pantheon and Salazar"

Clara chuckled " Salazar made pantheon carry her again"

Alex groaned "such a lazy snake really" when she arrived at the entrance of her palace she tugged starlights mane gently.

"Easy boy"

"Your grace we received word of your graces arrival and as requested the accommodations has been arranged." Alex nodded she hopped off her horse and held out her arms for Clara.

"Thanks.. Tell the cooks after having our guests settle we'll eat first and then head directly to the stadium for the demonstration" she said lifting Clara and dropping her gently to her feet.

Alex took off her heavy cloak and loosened her buttons of her shirt. She turned to khaleesi and the rest " my attendants will see you to your rooms on the eastern side of the palace if you need anything don't hesitate to ask the maids. If it's doable it'll be done. I'll see you all for lunch." Clara nudged her stomach with a pointed look at Daenerys.

She sighed inwardly "khaleesi I'll show you to your accommodations." She reluctantly said.

Clara smiled approvingly and kissed her cheek before running off into the palace.

She held out her arm for the dragon queen "shall we?"

——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 11.4K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
79.7K 3K 38
After an accident in eighth grade, Louisa Kelley was blind. Every day was a struggle for her as she tried to adjust to life both at school and at hom...
832 154 48
I just graduated high school and instead of celebrating it with my friends. I choose to go on a bus for an hour's ride to my sister's to celebrate my...
Endure By Comfysugar

General Fiction

439 72 17
When faced with hardship, the most admirable thing one can do is endure it and be bettered by it. Though it may be difficult, how we deal with our is...