END GAME; ๐–ผ๐—†๐–ป โœ“

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ END GAME โ €โ €โ € in which, the popular students date for the shits and giggles of it all โ €โ €โ € 15 / 10... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

INTRODUCTION
001; we could just skip class
002; but neither of us care
003; taking up most the bed
004; can i ask you something
005; let's go get a drink
006; you think they're gonna tell
007; we both know she won't
008; you broke up with him
009; have some talking to do
010; big words to sound scary
011; then just stay in here
012; we're gonna get in trouble
013; warned not once but twice
014; yeah totally followed the rules
015; did you two get suspended
016; they already want us together
017; i want to come over
018; hooking up with some loser
019; definitely more to the story
020; only for the guy's enjoyment
021; interesting lives to talk about
022; we done that for fun
023; you're being very talkative now
024; are you seriously that stupid
025; we're talking shit about you
026; can keep our hands off
027; and we are going upstairs
028; that's far from the truth
029; you can't just tease me
030; i appreciate it either way
031; and how have you been
032; little devil on my shoulder
033; i didn't say there was
034; you're being a fucking dickhead
035; i'm sad let's have sex
036; have things to deal with
037; we better get up then
038; trying to make an effort
039; i'm not stupid like you
040; but for us it's different
041; you're always the last one
043; i doubt it's even positive
044; for sure has anger issues
045; already like sorta packed up
046; block out all that shit
047; talk to all the dickheads
048; these need to come off
049; i could think of millions
050; i love everything about you
thank you <3
sequel !!

042; you didn't deserve to be

434 22 6
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TGTATB0

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter forty-two

tw. this chapter contains mentioning
of abuse and sexual assault, feel free
to skip this chapter if needed

third person.

isabella glanced down at her phone as she received a message, picking it up once she saw who it was from. unlocking it and reading the message from her mother.

an outburst of anger came over her as she dug her nails into her palm on one hand and threw her phone at the ground before laying her head in her hands.

the sound of the glass shattering had made the group go silent as they looked at isabella's phone, up at her then around at each other — all unsure on what to do.

corbyn looked over isabella to ezra, who was shaking her head at him as an indicating to not be the one speaking to the other girl. he subtly rolled his eyes while turning his attention back to isabella.

"bell.." he softly spoke up, slowly rubbing his hand up and down her back. "what's wrong?"

"fuck off corbyn," she hit his hand off of herself as she got up, grabbing her bag and leaving her phone which was still laying on the ground in between the two tables.

as she walked off everyone in the group's eyes had followed her for a few seconds before corbyn had also gotten up, and grabbed her phone for her.

"i'll be back," he announced, soon following after isabella.

he caught up to her, not making conversation with her, instead just following her to wherever she was planning to go. she let out a huff as she stopped and almost swung her fist at him but stopped herself.

"sorry i just want to hit someone," she grumbled.

he quickly glanced in the little window of the classroom's door which they were standing beside. "come in here," he grabbed her hand and lead her in.

shutting the door behind them. isabella instantly wrapped her arms around him as he done the same to her. corbyn kept quiet, wanting her to calm down a little before asking her about why she had broken her phone.

"i swear to god i'm going to kill lewis," she spoke up through a sniffle as her eyes begun to water.

"bell, what happened?"

she took a deep breath, keeping her head against his chest since she didn't want to make eye contact. "he- mom must have told him about us moving and he got abus- mom's in hospital.." she stuttered as she slowly explained.

"okay.." he softly mumbled while nodding his head, trying to take in everything she just told him. "do you want to go see her?"

"no because she going to hate me."

"your mom won't hate you?" he furrowed as he pulled his head away from her and unwrapped one arm to wipe her tears away for her. "why do you say that?"

"because if i didn't tell her and i wasn't so much of a bitch, we wouldn't be moving and this wouldn't have happened. it's all my fault."

"it's not though," he ran his fingers through her hair. "he treated you badly, bell, and you didn't deserve to be put through that."

"let's just go," she pushed out of his arms, not wanting to talk about the situation he was mentioning.

arriving at the hospital, the two made their way from the reception desk to the room isabella's mother was in. corbyn gave jenny as soft 'hi' while for isabella she just sat down on the seat not saying anything.

"hey," jenny responded, slightly adjusting how she was seated so she was more comfortable.

isabella's breath slowly started quickening as she looked from her mothers wrapped up ankle to her face. "what did he do?" she said sounding a little demanding.

"isabella.." she cut herself off as the police officer who was previously in there before the teens showing up, walked back in the room. "isabella, this is sarah, i need you to talk to her. i'll explain what happened to me later."

"why?!" she furrowed.

"is this your daughter?" sarah questioned jenny as she took a seat, receiving a nod. "isabella i-"

"it's bella," isabella interrupted her while her eyes were glued on the police officer and her actions.

"sorry bella, i was speaking to your mother earlier about the situation at home and was wondering if you have anything to share," she explained. "also sir, may you please step out of the room, some-"

"no, he's staying," isabella sternly spoke up.

"okay, if you're comfortable with him staying then he can," sarah replied. "now bella, is there anything your stepdad has ever done to hurt you?"

"no," she mumbled, bringing her legs up onto the chair and avoid eye contact.

"bella" corbyn looked at her confused.

"even if it wasn't recently," the officer added, slightly tilting her head.

"he fucking touched me," she mumbled while shrugging. "is it that big of a deal?"

"how did he touch you?" sarah asked.

"i don't know."

"how old were you?"

"i don't know," she repeated, this time raising her voice slightly since she didn't stop questioning after her first response.

"bella you do know.." corbyn reminded her since he wanted her to tell the officer even though she didn't really want to.

"was it in a sexual way?"

"maybe it was but it only made me want sex more," she lightly threw her hands in air. "so i don't see why it's a big deal. i don't want to talk  about it," she added while she stood up.

"bella," corbyn whispered as he stood up and wrapped his arm around her waist, stopping her from leaving the room. "if anything she should be the person you tell because she can actually do something.."

"i don't want to talk about it!" she repeated while shoving his arm off of herself. "there are other people who are more important than me."

"bella, this is just as important even if it's not as traumatic.." sarah mentioned, watching the girl leave the room and not even take a second to acknowledge what the officer said.

corbyn softly shook his head and let out a sigh as he sat back down. "she was fifteen and it happened three times that i know of.." he explained.

"sorry, sir who are you?" sarah looked at him confused, after jotting it down on her notepad. "and what relation do you have to bella and jenny?"

"oh, i'm corbyn, bella and i are dating."

"i believe he knows a lot more then i do," jenny chimed in.

sarah nodded and turned back to the boy, followed by asking him a series of questions revolving what isabella had told him in the past which he answered as best as he could recall.

only to be interrupted by isabella around ten minutes after she had left, she came in and begged — more demanded corbyn to leave while she hadn't said a word sarah or her mother.

after receiving the okay from sarah which went unnoticed to isabella, corbyn said a small 'bye' to both her and jenny before following isabella out of the room.

AUTHORS NOTE!

so now everyone knows why she doesn't like her stepdad..

also i hope that this didn't trigger anyone, if it did i'm so so sorry, i tried my best to keep it as vague as possible. and i'm always here if anyone wants to talk <3

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
44.3K 1.7K 30
โ‹˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ— โ‹…โ—ˆโ‹… โˆ— โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹™ "I don't need a boy in my life" Ashley said. "And I never will" When her mother died she didn't really take it well. It was all...
128K 2.9K 42
โi'm selfish, i know.โž artjficially | 2017 | harry styles [COMPLETED]