Tokyo Revengers Oneshots

By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

Pretty much what the title says Just gonna write whatever drop kicks it's way into my head This will include:... More

Intro
Mitsuya x fem reader
Hanma x fem reader
Draken x fem reader
Headcannons
Baji x masc reader
Angry x fem reader
Chifuyu x masc reader
Rindou x masc reader
Headcannons pt 2
Mikey x fem reader (platonic)
Hakkai x fem reader
Christmas oneshot
Koko x Inui
Smiley x fem reader pt 2
Headcannons pt 3
Timeskip Kisaki x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Y/N on their period
Kazutora x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Walking in on Y/N changing
Mitsuya x fem reader
Timeskip Hanma x fem reader
Ran x masc reader
Izana x fem reader
Draken x Emma
Chifuyu x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Draken x masc reader
Hanma x fem reader
Getting a text from y/n saying they can't sleep
Smiley x fem reader
Mikey x fem reader
Ran x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Mitsuya x fem reader
Wakasa x fem reader
Emma x fem reader
"Would you still love me if I was a worm" - Y/N
Draken x fem reader
Kazutora x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Koko gets Koko'd - Inui x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader part 2
Headcannons pt 4?
"How are babies made?"
Apologies (not a chapter)
Headcannons part 5

Smiley x fem reader

7.7K 114 78
By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

I realise I said I'd be doing some x male reader as well but I guess I'm just in the zone rn with the female ones but I'll have a male one out pretty soon if that's what you're waiting for. Enjoy the show my lovelies.

Warning:

Do not read this if you are not up to at least chapter 150 of the manga, this is your first and final warning, I am not at fault if you get spoilers. I will feel bad if you do though so please don't :(

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV:

I finally jump down off the climbing bars, I had been up there for nearly half an hour, I think. Why hasn't he turned up? He promised he would come this time.

I make my way past the slide and swings. What am I even doing? This is the third time he hasn't turned up when we'd arranged plans, why do I still bother? It was his idea to come to a kids playground of all places and now here I am, absolutely drenched to my core from the rain. I have on one of my favourite dresses as well, had to look nice for him ofc. The rain is going to ruin my new boots.

As I get closer to the the gate I stop and rest my hand on it, the wet metal is cold against my palm. Why am I still doing this? I am the only one trying anymore, he just hangs around with his gang all day, that's all he ever cares about. Fighting and Toman, those are his two loves. There's not room for me. I don't know why I ever believed there would be.

I push open the gate, a loud creek follows and I make my way up the path back towards the main road. Maybe they were right, maybe my friends were right when they told me he's just a delinquent. I gave him a chance, offered him my heart and at first it was great. I had fell in love. But now...now he is slowly chipping away at it, I feel more and more broken every single day. I haven't spoken to him in days now, he hasn't called me in weeks.

I remember why I fell for him. He was so nervous at first, he was sweet and funny. He was fun to be around, he treated me like a princess. He put in effort.

I cross the main road onto the other side and walk past the bustop I'd gotten off at to get here. I don't feel like getting on a cramped, damp, smelly bus right now. I think I'll just walk home instead. The fresh air might do me good, besides...the rain covers up the warm tears rolling down my face.

It was our anniversary, we'd been dating a year now. He said we would go for a walk in the park, that doesn't sound like much but I jumped at the chance to even be in his company. As soon as I said yes he was off, walking off to find the rest of his Roman buddies he'd left alone to come talk to me.

I'm done with it

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Smiley POV:

Shit, I'm late again. I jog-walk slightly down the long alleyway, damn it's like 500m, why is it so long. I can't disappoint her, not again. I've been busy what with all the business involving Tenjiku and I've been neglecting her. Dammit why did the meeting have to run over like that? Today of all days???

I look down at the flowers, checking them one more time in my head. Lillies, check, daisies, check, peonies, check. Her favourite flowers. Angry and some others from Toman helped me arrange everything, we had to put our money together to be able to afford the flower bouquet. Flowers are so fucking expensive, oh my god. Angry bought the chocolates for me this morning, that man is my saviour I swear. I had forgotten to buy them yesterday like I planned, he knew I'd forget so bought a spare box.

I hold the flowers in the one hand and the box of chocolates in the other, I still have my gang uniform on as I was planning on meeting her here straight after the meeting. I picked the park closest to it and after I meet her there I'm going to take her for a meal at her favourite place. I can't wait to see her face, I miss her. I miss the little happy dance she does when she gets food, the way she smiles at me, the way she snorts when she laughs. I love it all. I love her.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV:

Ow I can feel my shoe rubbing against my foot, it's probably gonna blister, maybe I should have just taken the bus. I wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for him. Why can't he just act like a real boyfriend? In fact I just want him to treat me like a human being. This just isn't working out

I guess I'll walk to the next bustop then hop on the bus home, that way the pain in my foot won't be as bad.

Why did I ever say yes to this?

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Smiley POV:

Only about halfway through this alley, hurry up Nahoya, you can move faster than this. I'm just worried about dropping the flowers, they're surprisingly heavy. I can see the end of the alleyway, it's not too far ahead. There's a bustop right at the entrance. I think one of the windows are smashed or at least cracked, that might have actually been me and Angry last time we were up here. Taking the bus might get me there quicker, I need to see her as soon as possible. I miss her

I fall to the floor. Something heavy hit the back of my head, I can't see very well my vision is blurry.

"Found him boss"

Shit, who is that? I stand up and realise my hands are empty. I see the flowers sprawled on the floor with the chocolates next to them. Oh hohoho he'd better not have just made me drop them, oh he's gonna pay. I feel a wide grin forming on my face. This is gonna be fun.

Based on where his voice came from, I think he's on my right. I turn and thrust my arm out catching the side of the person's face, knocking them down to their knees. I take a quick scan, there's maybe 6 or 7 of them. I can take them, easy.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV:

I see the next bustop up ahead, it's had one of its window smashed. I walk towards it, stepping in a puddle on the way. UGHHH there must be a whole in my boot because I feel the water on my sock. Great, that really fits in with the day I'm having. I stand a little away from the bustop, turning to look at the poster with the times on, I think another should come in like 3 minutes. I can wait that long I guess.

Why has he changed so much? How? This isn't the guy I fell for. I feel tears roll down my hot face. I'm pissed at him, I don't think I can stand to see him after this. How could he do this to me? How could he do this to me again?

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Smiley POV:

I make my way through them, punches thrown in every direction, a couple hit my face but I'm ready for them this time, nothing is gonna stop me from seeing her again. As I get to the last one my smile grows wider. I can see the fear sparkling in his eyes, I love it.

I feel something connect with my leg from the back and agony engulf it. I can't feel anything other than the pain, I can't move it. A loud yell bursts from my mouth. This isn't like any pain I've felt before.

Another blow hits the back on my head, this one knocks me. My head is screaming, I can't see anything but I can feel the floor, it must have knocked me back to the ground. Twisting my head I see a figure above me, is that...one of the Haitani brothers? The older one maybe? He's holding a brick in his hands, it's got bloo- am I bleeding? I must be.
My legs are no longer working and I can feel my vision going cloudy, my arms are working though. I've gotta turn around, at least so I can see Ran. I stand more of a chance that way

I turn and see the bustop still up ahead, just past Ran's feet. Is that...Y/N? She's at the bustop. I just need to...maybe if I....I've gotta see her again. I've just got to. The crumpled flowers and bashed open box of chocolates lay beside me. Someone has stepped on them, that doesn't matter now thought. All's that matters is getting to her, seeing her again.

"Y-y/n" I groan slightly, my mouth isn't working like it should, probably from Ran hitting me with a fucking brick. Cheater.

I try to pull myself forwards, towards where y/n was standing. Why is she leaving? Was I that long? No I've gotta talk to her, I've got to make it up to her.

"Y/N" I say as loud as my broken voice will allow me, hoping she'll hear me. She doesn't turn around. Fuck

I see Ran raise his hands above his head as a bus pulls up, she steps onto it.

"No" I let out a cry of pain and reach my hand towards her. Whether it was because of the potentially broken bones or the pain in my heart I don't think I'll never know. I hear a buzz coming from my pocket. Is that Angry asking how it went?

She's gone, I've lost her and it's all my fault

I see a quick movement and my vision disappears and I feel myself losing consciousness.

She's gone and I'll never get her back

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

I step onto the bus and the driver greets me. I buy my ticket and make my way past the young kids messing about at the front and sit myself at the window, right behind an old woman and presumably her husband. Why can't I have something like that? He's betrayed me over and over again, how could he do this to me?

I pull out my phone and scroll down to see our chat. It's far down since we don't text much anymore. The last thing he text me was 9 days ago, it was a promise that he'd make it to our anniversary, that he had a surprise for me. I guess the surprise was him not showing up, this just fuels my anger more, pushing me to do what I do next.

I text out the words and slam my phone back in my pocket. That it, it's done.

Thank you Nahoya, thank you for finally pushing me to do what I've been wanting to do for weeks.

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------
Last week at 7:48pm

😁🥰

Hey I promise I'll be there
next week, actually I have
a surprise for you!

Y/N
Yeah I can't wait!
At 3 o clock, right?
Read at 7:51 pm
_______________________________

Today at 4:15 pm

Y/N

I've given it some thought
and I've decided I no longer
want to continue our relationship,
you just don't seem to care.
I wish you the best
_______________________________

A/N:

This hurt to write but I think I have just failed my further maths mock and have decided to inflict my pain on others

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
473K 20.8K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...