Tokyo Revengers Oneshots

By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

Pretty much what the title says Just gonna write whatever drop kicks it's way into my head This will include:... More

Intro
Mitsuya x fem reader
Draken x fem reader
Smiley x fem reader
Headcannons
Baji x masc reader
Angry x fem reader
Chifuyu x masc reader
Rindou x masc reader
Headcannons pt 2
Mikey x fem reader (platonic)
Hakkai x fem reader
Christmas oneshot
Koko x Inui
Smiley x fem reader pt 2
Headcannons pt 3
Timeskip Kisaki x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Y/N on their period
Kazutora x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Walking in on Y/N changing
Mitsuya x fem reader
Timeskip Hanma x fem reader
Ran x masc reader
Izana x fem reader
Draken x Emma
Chifuyu x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Draken x masc reader
Hanma x fem reader
Getting a text from y/n saying they can't sleep
Smiley x fem reader
Mikey x fem reader
Ran x fem reader
Baji x fem reader
Rindou x fem reader
Mitsuya x fem reader
Wakasa x fem reader
Emma x fem reader
"Would you still love me if I was a worm" - Y/N
Draken x fem reader
Kazutora x fem reader
Angry x fem reader
Koko gets Koko'd - Inui x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader
Chifuyu x fem reader part 2
Headcannons pt 4?
"How are babies made?"
Apologies (not a chapter)
Headcannons part 5

Hanma x fem reader

9.8K 158 139
By Oh_my_god_kill_me_

Friend threw a controller at me, got inspired, what can I say? Enjoy my lovelies

-------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}--------{•(✿)•}-------

Y/N POV

Hanma and I had been best friends since we were little. One day a kid had stolen a spade when I was playing in the sandpit and the next minute the kid had a mouthful of sand and was getting dragged away by his ankle by a tall boy with golden eyes. Even as a kid he was stronger than the rest meaning he could do whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted and no one would dare try to stop him. Maybe that's why I was enticed by him, I was always weak.

I sit on my bed, game controller in my hands and I viciously smash the buttons in an attempt to beat Shuji-kun a fourth time in the game we were playing. He was lounged on the floor propped up by my bed while I sat above him wrapped in an old spider man blanket my brother had gifted me before he went off to college. Sweet wrappers decorated the floor along with movie CDs and games, it had been a lonnggggg night.

I smash the controller twice as hard as we hit the final round of the game, Hanna sat up getting prepared to for the finale. The game began going more and more in my favour, I was nearly falling off the bed trying to get closer to the TV stationed on my wall untill at last...

"I WIN, I WIN AGAIN" I let out a villainous laugh as the tall boy throws the controller away from him. He's gonna be a sore loser, I can smell it

"Not fair, you were cheating" he mutters, crossing his arms.

Oh boy, called it

"How was I cheating?"

"You were distracting me"

"How? You weren't even looking at me" He turns to look at me and takes a breath as if he was about to say something before letting out a sigh.

"You just were" he looks away before gets up from his position. He stretches his long, muscled arms out above his head and leans his head back against my bed, looking up with closed eyes. He was wearing a tight short sleeved t-shirt which is not normal for him since everything he owns is baggy.

Shuji lets out another long sigh before opening his eyes and snatching up something beside him, it had better be the money to buy a new controller, I swear to god if I find out he cracked my one.

"Do you wanna play a different game?" I fall backwards onto my bed, taking the blanket with me.

"You seem to be pretty awful at this one after all"

He lets out a sound of agreement and I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed.

Oh that had better not be what I think it is.

I grab both side of his head and twist them slightly so he is looking upwards at me and I see the white unlit cigarette poking out of his mouth. I snatch it out and throw it across the room.

"Hey! what did I say about smoking in my room" I let out a groan of annoyance and roll my eyes before looking back at the head caught between my hands.

"I don't recall you saying anything" he says looking me right in the eyes and looking away again. Lying bastard.

"Mhm" I glare down at him and he lets out another sigh. Man what is with him and sighing today?

"Fine I won't smoke in your room"

"Promise?" He looks back up at me, his eyes sparkled slightly as the ceiling light was positioned right above him. A couple seconds pass where he just stares into my eyes before he finally answers.

"Promise"

I let go of his head and sit back a little on my bed, an awkward silence ensued before I furrowed my brow and spoke up again. He looks down at something he was holding, presumably his phone.

"Shuji-kun can I ask you a question"

He turns his head an inch and stayed quiet for a few seconds as if choosing his words carefully.

"You just did"

He turns back and goes to grab the last forgotten sweets from a packet next to him and pops them in his mouth.

"I'm serious"

"Fine, what?"

He doesn't look at me a second time, just looks straight forward at the TV showing his defeat. Maybe I should have let him win at least once, he seems a little cold since he lost. He hasn't been making eye contact much lately, I wonder if I should start letting him win things but I always seem to get way too competitive.

"Why do you smoke?"

The question catches him off guard and he seems to tense up before relaxing a second later. After some thinking time he stands up and sits next to me on the bed, still looking ahead at the TV.

"Boredom I guess"

After looking at the TV for a few more seconds he slowly turns his head towards me. His face is completely emotionless, yet he's still beautiful and I feel my heart race as his golden eyes meet mine. He has the face of an angel and the...everything else of a demon. Well not everything else, he's always seemed to have a soft spot for me. Many kids his age fear him, I've heard them call him 'The Reaper' and from that name alone you would expect him to be cold and cruel and...and unnerving I guess but with me he is the opposite.

"Why do you ask?"

"Curiosity"

He gives a weak smile before pausing for a minute as if deep in thought. Getting up off the bed, he turns towards me with an outstretched hand. I tilt my head slightly giving him a confused look. Why is he offering me his hand? And why did he get off the bed?

"C'mon, I want to take you somewhere"

"Where?"

"You'll see" He had a crazy look in his eyes but it wasn't the same one I've seen when he is in the middle of a fight. He faces he pulls during fights scare me a little though I would never admit it, especially not to him. He seems ecstatic, like a kid on a violent, blood-filled Christmas, at the chance to inflict pain on someone else. I've always wondered what that was like, having the power to be able to bring someone else to their knees, to make them bleed and cry from the pain. But I'm short and weak so I'll probably never have the opportunity to understand why he enjoys it so much.

I take his hand and he yanks me up from the bed, not just off the bed but into his arms too. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder before turning towards the door. I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

"Stop laughing all's I can feel you bloody shaking" he says laughing himself.

"I'm going to fall down the stairs if you don't stop moving"

This just makes me laugh more as I feel him descend, the idea of having to stop laughing so he doesn't slip somehow made me laugh more.

I turn my head to try and see where we were going and I see him making his way to the front door.

"You're really going to carry me out the house like this?? Someone is going to see up my skirt" I yell, lightly punching what I can reach of his back. This has absolutely no effect on him.

He opens the door and finally puts me down before turning and closing the door behind us. He'd better not have locked us out or I'm going to kill him.

He grabs my hand and starts walking. This shocks me and I feel my heart beating like it was about to burst out of my chest. As far as I can recall he's never held my hand before, if he's trying to drag me off somewhere it's usually my wrist or forearm. I can feel my face heating up and I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't want to grip his hand too weakly so he lets go but I don't want to grip it too hard and let him know I like him, arghh, why is this so difficult? We take a right at the end of my street, with Shuji leading the way.

I look up at him. The way the moonlight shines on his face makes him looks so calm. When did he get this pretty? And why have I only noticed this recently? The way the light falls on his face changes as we walk past lampost after lampost. He looks good in every lighting, I can't look away from him. I feel a slight panic rise in my chest when he looks down at me from the corner of his eye and I realise he knew I was staring at him. I quickly avert my gaze so he doesn't see my red face. I feel him squeeze my hand slightly which only makes me blush harder, I can feeling butterflies growing in my stomach.

We take another left and then go through a dark, damp alleyway. Bins lined either side of it and the walls were full of old colourful graffiti from generations of past delinquents. It's funny, some of the hands who put these here are probably married or even have kids now, their days of acting out long behind them, only a fond memory. He pulls me closer to him as we continue on as there was some teenagers in the dark alleyway with us. I see him make eye contact with them and they freeze in their tracks, moving out of the way to let us through. I hear them whisper as we walk past but I can't make out what they say, I didn't care to try to either. All I could think about way how soft his hand was, how warm it was, and how I wanted it round my throa- no, bad y/n.

We come across what looks like an abandoned factory building and he leads me over to it and pushes open the doors which were boarded up slightly. It's completely deserted in here, eerie too since all the lights were off. There were a set of stairs in the far corner and he leads me over towards them. Every step echoed in the huge open factory floor, bouncing off the walls and echoing second and third times. Not a word was said throughout the entire journey since we left the house but none was necessary, I trusted Hanma with my life, I knew he wouldn't purposely put me in harm's way.

We go up five flights of stairs before reaching the top. There was a double door and he let go of my hand and walked over to push them open. My heart sank, I wish he hadn't dropped my hand so soon. It felt wrongly empty, like his hand was made to be there yet... wasn't.

He twists his head to look back at me before making a 'come on' movement with his head. I follow him out and saw that he'd taken me to the roof. The cold wind hit me suddenly, it was so much stronger up here than out on the streets. I see him standing near the edge, his hands resting on the fence that encased the roof, looking out on the city with a concentrated look on his face.

I've never been up here before, in fact I've never even seen this building untill today. Why did he decided to bring me up here and why tonight? I join him near the edge, stopping a couple meters away looking down to face the floor. I've always been afraid of heights. As if suddenly realising this he turns back to me and reaches his hand out and grasping mine. He slowly brings me closer to him and I finally get close enough to put my hands on the fence like he had. He drops his hand from mine and reaches round, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in close. This movement felt like it shut off all the wind completely, I felt his warm body against me and it felt like electric was trickling into my skin from where our bodies met. It's like I had completely forgotten what fear was, I know I normally feel dizzy and sick when I'm high up but this time will be different, I just know it.

I finally looked up and saw the most beautiful sight. The lights of the city reflected on the wet streets, it looked like a scene taken right out of a movie. The lights from cars danced about on the street in an almost enchanting way. My mouth dropped open slightly as I look at the view that lay before me. Was this why he brought me here? Was this what he wanted me to see?

I heard him chuckle and I look away from the masterpiece in front of me to look at the masterpiece next to me. He smiles down at me before taking a deep breath.

"I'm no good with words so I thought this would make things easier"

Make...what easier? Confusion creeps onto my face as I look into his eyes

"Every time I see you smile...I get the same feeling you're feeling right now seeing the city for the first time. Every time I see you laugh, I get that feeling a hundred times stronger" Against my skin, I feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, does that mean he can feel mine too?

I look back the glistening city. I'm stunned. Was he saying what I think he's saying? No way, absolutely not way. Surely not, right?What is happening?? He...likes me? But I thought....no I guess I was wrong.

Turning back, I look deep into his golden eyes thinking carefully over my words. He looks so on edge, like he was dying every second I didn't respond. I lean into him more before finally opening my mouth.

"You're better with words than you think, ye' know"

He frowns slightly and looks down at me, confused most probably.

Turn my body towards him, the view disappeared and all's I could see was the boy standing in front of me. I place my hand on his chest before standing on my tip toes, stretching to reach his height. I place a kiss on his warm cheek.

He lets out a breath like he'd been holding it in. Gently but firmly, he places his hand on my cheek and leans downwards. The second his lips touched mine it was like electric shot through my body. I kissed back, wrapping one arm around his neck and placing the other on his chest. I felt his hand join his other one wrapped around my waist and he pulls me in closer, wrapping his arms tighter as the kiss goes on. I completely lose myself in the feeling.

I don't know how much time passed but it felt like an eternity untill he finally pulled away. His face was still only 2 inches away from mine, close enough that I could feel each of his heavy, warm breaths on my face. He smiled at me, a warm kind smile, not one many people had seem from him.

"I think I love you, y/n"

"I think I love you too, Hanma Shuji"

_______________________________

A/N:

I hate those stories where someone proclaims their love after knowing the other for maybe 2 days but I couldn't figure out what he should say at the end other than that. Well if you can't beat em, join em.

Why do I always seem to write these at bloody 2 in the morning, surely that's when my brain works the least?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.7K 21
𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 - Fem x reader - Male x reader - Gender Neutral x reader [𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻] ~some sto...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
92K 1.8K 54
Some simple Tokyo Revengers headcannons from my tiktok! I hope you enjoy✨also, their timeskips are used here (or most of them anyway) ❗️Tʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴ...
385K 8.4K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...