The Sparkling Diamond ๐Ÿ’Žโ”‚Bont...

By sinful_siren_

Sick and Tired of your everyday life you decide to step back into an elusive career of dancing, but little d... More

Introduction
PSA
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
About The Author

Chapter 45

2.4K 73 29
By sinful_siren_

"Fuckkkk." you groan as your head pounds. You're body aching from being suspended for so long. Your groggy eyes slowly drift around the room, noticing it was quite plain and small. The bareness of the walls made the silence echo loudly throughout the room. The vein pulsing in your head becomes ear-splitting against the stillness of the pale room. You slowly sit, scrunching your face in agony as the gravity makes the pain in your head even worse now that you're upright. Rubbing your head to try and relieve some of the pain, "owe." you groan.

The door to the room opens, you roll your eyes once you see who it was. "Do you know how to knock?" you spit, continuing to rub your head. Izana chuckles, leaning against the door frame as he crosses his arms across his chest, "watch your tone sweetie." he smiles menacingly. You sigh, setting your hands in your lap, "Yes sir." you say in a sardonic tone. Izana's smile turns into a frown as he lifts himself to stand straight. "Clean up, there is a change of clothes in the bathroom. Once you're done, meet me in the dining hall."..."And don't try anything funny." his tone low and stern, his finger points to a camera in the corner of your room. He then turns, shutting the door behind him.

You stare at the camera before mustering all the strength you could to get up, holding onto the walls as you walk towards the small door across the room. You run the water as hot as you can handle it, stepping into the tub once it's full. You sigh as you fall into the relaxing water, letting it soothe your sore muscles. You sit there thinking about everything that has happened and how you got here. How your stubbornness almost cost not only yours, but Vanessa's life. If only you listened to Sanzu and the others, you wouldn't be here right now. Silent tears leaving your eyes, scared for your fate. Is this it? Is this how it's going to end, being a slave to a deranged man?

No, no you weren't going to give up that easily, even though you were scared you would do anything you could to get out of this, to get back to your loves. You knew Izana was a smart man, especially since he knew Vanessa was your weak point. So, you had to outsmart him, to try and beat him at his own game.

No matter what it takes, I will get out of here.

You finish bathing, feeling much better after soaking. "You gotta be kidding me..." you mumble, holding up the "clothes" Izana had for you. "What the fuck is this..." as you further inspect the garment. You huff before putting it on, "This is so embarrassing." you mutter, but you just reminded yourself that no matter what it takes, even if it meant wearing demeaning clothing.

You stumble out of the room, looking down both ways of the hall trying to figure out which way the dining hall would be. You take a wild guess and go left. Your eyes study the traditional details of the halls, elaborate motifs and historical works of art line the walls. You go down another hall, this one a bit darker. "Fuck." you mutter as you begin to get lost. You continue down the dark hall, hearing creaking, an eerie feeling fills the air. The vibes making the hair on your arms stand and your heart race, you begin to back track until you bump into something. You scream as you turn swiftly, hearing an all too familiar chuckle.

"Awe you look like a little, lost puppy." Kisaki laughs, patting your head. You swat his hand away, as you regain yourself. You so badly wanted to tell him to shove it, but you bite back your tongue. "I am lost." you mutter, biting your lip to keep anything else from leaving your lips. "Come, boss is waiting for you in the dining hall." Kisaki says, for once in a normal tone.

You follow Kisaki as he guides you to the dining hall, making note of the directions you were going for future use. "Here you are." Kisaki says as he waves you to the opening of the dining hall. Before he goes, he leans in, "Now be a good pup, and listen to the boss." you swallow the disgust of Kisaki's breath hitting your ear as you shrug him away, before walking into the dining hall.

"Ah, there she is!" Izana says cheerfully, clapping his hands seeing you wearing the attire he had picked out for you. "Sit!" he orders happily, pointing to the seat next to him. You cross your arm, rubbing the other nervously as you walk towards Izana, sitting down. You look at Izana as he eyes you up and down. He's jumping for joy inside seeing the collar wrapped around your neck, while the black, skimpy bodysuit hugs your body, his eyes stopping on the fuzzy ears on top of your head. "Such a cute little doggy!" he squeals. You cringe internally, but you constantly repeat those words in your head.

I'll do whatever it takes, no matter what.

You give Izana a fake smile. But your eyes drift down, your eyes sparkle as your tummy rumbles seeing the delicious plate of food in front of you. "Eat." Izana chuckles. Without wasting a second you scarf down the food, so hungry from not eating since yesterday. "Slow down before you get sick." Izana orders, taking a bite of his food. You flutter your eyes before slowing down, apologizing for your rude behavior, "sorry."

"Anytime I need you to do something for me I want you to wear that." motioning his fork up and down your figure before taking another bite of his food. You nod slowly, while dying inside. "Good, bitch." he smiles, you choke on your food hearing what he just called you. You go into a coughing fit, gulping down your water to calm your throat. "Are you alright?" Izana says worriedly, watching as you try to contain the coughs that want to leave your mouth, "Mhmm."

"Come." Izana says, holding his hand out to you. You hesitantly grab it, following Izana. You look around as you guys enter a room. It was the complete opposite of your room. Huge, dark, red accents with fancy details. It looked like a room fit for a vampire. He plops onto the edge of the bed, motioning for you to come closer. You approach him, his finger points to the floor. You furrow your brows, not sure what he wants you to do. He sees your confusion, "kneel." he orders, you listen kneeling in front of him. Looking up to him to see what he wants you to do next, "Take my shoes off."

You untie his shoes, removing them from his feet. You look back up, he nods his head motioning you to remove his socks. Once you remove them he lifts his foot and plops back onto the bed, "Rub my feet." he commands, washing his hands over his face and into his hair as he yawns. You cock your head back in puzzlement, you certainly thought he was going to have you do 'something' else. Though relieved it didn't go that route.

You massage his feet, he groans and moans as you massage away. As you massage your mind wanders, thinking of how Vanessa is doing, if she's even alive. Not knowing what Izana did with her, you can feel anger swelling in your veins, your fingers start to dig into Izana's feet harshly. He jerks his foot away, as he looks at you angrily, "Owe." he hisses. You shake your head and blink your eyes rapidly as you come back to reality, "Sorry." you mumble. "Go run me a bath." He orders before he plops back down. You walk to his lavish bathroom, starting the bath. You return to Izana once the tub is filled, "It's ready." you tell him, he gets up walking to the bathroom, brushing past you. You begin to walk out, leaving him to bathe before he stops you. "Where are you going?" he says, watching as you turn back to face him, "Back to my room?" knitting your brows. "I didn't tell you to leave, now did I?" he says sternly, you shake your head 'no'. "Alright then. Now, come undress me."

You scoff, "Undress yourself." freezing once you realize what left your mouth. You can see Izana's eyes go cold as he stomps to you, his hand snapping your neck into a chokehold, slamming you against the wall, "What was that bitch?" he hisses. You scratch at Izana's hands as you struggle for air, the collar digging into your skin, your legs dangling as you struggle to breath. "I'm sorry!" you croak. Izana lets go, you fall to the ground holding your neck as you gasp for air, your body hitching aggressively as you try to grab as much air as you could. Izana steps a few feet away before turning to you, your eyes glare at him as you try your best to steady your breathing. "Well..." he stammers, waiting for you to undress him. You bite your lip as you stand, almost stumbling over before gaining composure. Cursing him in your head.

You remove his shirt, your eyes trailing his carved body. Thinking how he could be so toned when he looks so lanky with his clothes on. You swallow your saliva, before unbuckling his pants, unzipping them. You look up at Izana, hesitant to pull his briefs down but he nods at you to go ahead. You swallow again but this time you swallow down the nervousness. You pull his briefs down, his cock just hanging in front of your face. Of course he'd be blessed, but you shake the thought away and look away. Izana completely unbothered, he steps out of the briefs once they reach his ankles. He walks away, getting into the tub. "You can put the clothes in the hamper in the closet." He says pointing to the closet. You pick up the clothes slowly, so confused.

Guess when he said slave, he just meant to be his personal maid?..

Relieved that he didn't mean a 'sex' slave. Though you smile wickedly when an idea pops into your head. You walk back facing Izana as he lays in the bath, "Anything else you need master?" his eyes go wide and a huge smile pulls his lips up as he looks at you. You smile internally knowing calling him master would stroke his ego, he was an alpha after all. Oh, you'd surely make him feel like one...

"Yes, wash me." he smiles. You kneel next to the tub, squeezing soap into the palm of your hands before massaging it into his hair. He leans back, closing his eyes to enjoy the massage, letting out a satisfied sigh. "Does that feel good, master?" you ask. "Mhmm." he hums, as he smiles contently. You smile evilly, you'll be his slave alright. Yes, yes... you will do whatever he asks, make him think you submitted, be his good little 'pup', take care of him like no one else ever has. You were going to make him vulnerable, before striking. 

Let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 46K 75
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
28.5K 773 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
113K 3.6K 118
๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...
12.4K 547 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...