πŸ’šThelemaπŸ’š/Norenmin

By starrynightlife23

Three boys from completely different backgrounds find solace in each other. One is a Jew, one is a Christian... More

✨Lovely CharactersπŸ’š
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8✨
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13✨
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18✨
Chapter 19✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22✨
Chapter 23✨
Chapter 24✨
Chapter 25✨
Chapter 26✨
Chapter 27✨
Chapter 28✨
Chapter 29✨
Chapter 30✨
Chapter 31✨
Chapter 32✨
Chapter 33✨
Chapter 34✨
Chapter 35✨
Chapter 37✨
Chapter 38✨
Chapter 39✨
Chapter 40✨
πŸ’šFinal Chapter✨
πŸ’šEpilogue✨
πŸ’šValentine's Day Special✨

Chapter 36✨

414 11 275
By starrynightlife23

Brace yourselves man🥺. TW: acts of violence/ slurs. Heads up: he's a long one, man. Wow. What a way to start the new year lmao. Anyways, buckle up👀

  While the rest of the gang was yelling and screaming, Jaemin was knocked out in Jeno's lap, and Renjun was laying on the younger. Both of them were sleeping away. Cute, isn't it?

"Oh come on! Fireball was totally worth it!" "Bullshit served on a silver, gold, and platinum platter each. I'd rather deal with a caterpillar ride for kids at that point," Haechan said.

"At least you weren't dragged on a roller coaster that went through three different time portals," Jisung said. Chenle smiled at him. "I love you too, Sungie."

"I was honestly there for the food, but of course, it's fun to get on a spinning arrow every now and then," Sungchan said, looking at Shotaro. "Baby it was either that, or the Himalayas. Pretty sure you didn't want whiplash by 127."

"You three are awfully quiet back there. What gives?" Mark asked. Jeno gestured down, causing him to raise a brow. "What?"

Jeno sighed. "They're sleep, Mark." He mouthed an "O" and nodded. Soon enough, Renjun stirred awake, acknowledging his situation.

"Damn, I'm not home yet?" Jeno chuckled. "Sorry, baby." He rubbed the older's back. Renjun pouted. "I'm freaking tired!" His outburst caused Jaemin to stir awake, making the other two panic. "Where are we? Am I home?"

Renjun sighed and rubbed his head. "No, bubs. Not yet." He laid on Jeno's shoulder, and Jaemin laid on the other. Jaemin looked up at the older. "Kiss." Jeno smiled and pecked him on his lips.

  "Oh my gosh," Chenle mumbled. Jisung turned to him. "What happened?" "Jaemin hyung just kissed Jeno hyung." Jisung widened his eyes. "Finally."

   "I swear I've never been this exhausted in my natural born life." Jaemin buried his face in Jeno's chest. Renjun was drifting in and out of sleep. He pouted.

"Nono." Said boy turned to him. "Babe, you're too tired." Renjun nodded drowsily. Jeno kissed his forehead, making him smile a bit.

   "Aw cute. Wait hold up." Haechan saw the entire thing. He looked in between the three. "Didn't Jeno just kiss Jaemin though-wait." Haechan was playing crime scene investigators with this one.

As he slowly put two and two together, he internally squealed. "I fuckin knew it."

  "Alright, kid. You're home." Jeno gently rocked Jaemin awake, letting him know that he's home. "Wake up sleepy head," Renjun said. Jaemin stretched and got up.

   "Please let me know when you make it in the house," Shotaro said. "Don't trip and fall over anything, kid," Mark said. Jaemin smiled. "I'll be fine." "Y'all walk him to his door. Shit, somebody walk him to his door."

   Of course, Noren got out and walked him up the steps. "You sure you gonna be alright? We'll stay if needed to," Renjun said. Jaemin chuckled. "I'll be okay."

  The other two nodded. "Goodnight." Renjun gave him a kiss goodnight first, and Jeno followed behind, hugging him as well. "I'll text you guys." He walked inside as they walked back to the car.

    Jaemin slowly closed the door behind him, making his way to his room. "And just where the hell have you been?" He froze. He knew that was his mom. He turned to see her sitting on the couch, giving him a look of confusion.

    She got up and walked over to him. "What are you wearing? Where this bear come from? Who were you with?!" Jaemin flinched. "Mom, chill. I went to the fair with my friends. No illegal shit. That's where the bear comes from."

   "Got that, and why do you have this on?" Jaemin shrugged. "Cause I can." "And you're wearing makeup??" Oh shit.

  "Mandy, it's 12:15 in the morning. Why are you yelling so much-oh. Son, you're back. Did you have fun?" Mandy looked at her husband as Jaemin nodded.

"Nickhun, you're okay with your son, walking around dressing up like this, and wearing makeup?"

  "Is he hurting anyone? Is he a criminal? Does it affect anyone else? No. It doesn't. He's allowed to express himself, Mandy."

Jaemin looked at his dad. Mandy scoffed. "You have lost your mind. Next thing you know he's gonna be kissing boys!"

   Jaemin closed his eyes. He knew what he was about to say, but there's no turning back from exploiting the truth. "I already am."

Mandy froze and turned to her son, looking at him in confusion, with a little bit of disgust. "What? What did you just say to me?!" Jaemin kept his gaze on the ground.

   "Mom, I-I'm not straight, like you thought I was. I-I like boys." Mandy put a hand over her mouth. "Jesus, my children are possessed by demons!" Jaemin looked up. "Mom, no we're not-"

"And you promised me! You promised me that you wouldn't be a sinful homosexual like your brother!" Letting rage take over, she slapped him across the face, catching him off guard.

"Mandy that's enough! Jaemin, are you okay?" Nickhun held the boy's face. But she wasn't done yet. "Your son is turning into a little girl right before your eyes!"

She pushed Nickhun out the way and proceeded to punch the boy in the face, causing him to fall on the ground. She then tried to choke him. "I didn't raise you to be this way! I did not raise you to be a queer!"

"Damn it Mandy I said that's enough!" Nickhun threw the woman to the side, crouching to his son. The bitter and narcissistic woman stood up.

"I will never accept this." She stormed out. Nickhun sighed as he hugged his sobbing son.

"Jaemin, son, I'm so sorry that it came to this. This was my worst fear for you." He hugged the boy some more and let him cry as long as he needed. After a while, he let him go upstairs.

The boy collapsed on his bed, holding his bear with all his might, sobbing quietly. He knew it wasn't gonna go well, but he didn't expect his mother to take such actions. He didn't know what to do or anything.

"So, you just not gonna tell me that you cuffed the two of em?" Jeno's currently about to be dropped off, but of course, Mark is bombarding him with questions. Jeno sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow? Your boy is knackered." Mark nodded. "I want my college essay explanation on tomorrow." After saying that, they ended up at Jeno's. "Enjoyed you, kid. Now please: get out!"

Jeno chuckled at YangYang, opening the car door. "Kiss." Jeno paused, turning back to Renjun. He chuckled and pecked him on his lips. "I'll text you." He got out of the car, closing the door behind him. He quickly but quietly walked through his front door.

"Boy, I was about to issue a search warrant for you." Yesung was sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of wine when Jeno walked through the door. "Where have you been?" "To the fair with the guys." He tried to walk to his room before he was stopped.

"Was she there as well?" Jeno raised a brow. "Who?" Yesung chuckled. "Your girlfriend, son." "Oh Jeno! Did you have fun dear?" Taeyeon walked out from the kitchen. "Yes mama. Had a wonderful time."

"Son, you still didn't answer my question." Jeno turned back to his dad. "I don't have a girlfriend, dad." Yesung tilted his head. "I thought you were dating someone." Jeno didn't know what to do from here.

"I-I am." Yesung folded his arms. "You're holding out on me, son. What's her name? Is she pretty? Wait. Is she pregnant?"

"Dad, they're not girls!" That one sentence, just threw everything out of retrospective. Yesung made a face of confusion.

"They? Not girls? What-you're out here messing with other boys??!" Taeyeon intervened. "Honey, let it go."

Yesung looked at his wife. "Woman, are you out of what's left of your goddamn mind??!" "Don't talk to her like that, dad!"

Yesung walked up to Jeno and slapped him. "I didn't raise a sinful fag in any way, shape or form. You are not a queer!" He then proceeded to punch the boy and sent him to ground.

He tried to kick him before Taeyeon pushed him away and then punched him. "You get your hands off my son!" Taeyeon ran to her son and hugged him as he cried silent tears. Yesung stormed out.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't expect your father to react in such a way." He cried in her shoulder for as long as possible, before pulling away.

She kissed his forehead and Jeno silently walked upstairs and laid on his bed, crying his eyes out once more.

"Renjun! Wake up! We home." Said boy got up and saw that he was home. "Get out. Pretty sure papa and dad are losing their absolute minds." The last of them got out of the car, walking inside.

"Hope y'all had fun. Do I have to answer to any police?" The siblings answered no. "Unless it's for homophobic statements. You might have to then." They washed up.

"Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?" Renjun rolled his eyes and grabbed his stuffed bear. Not even 10 minutes in, and he was already knocked out.

After about three hours, he woke up with horrible stomach pains. He didn't know where they came from. That was, until he saw his phone light up with 2 notifications.

BabyMinnie💓: Junnie, are you awake? I need to know if it's alright to stay with you tonight.

MyNono💕: Pls tell me you're up, Junnie. It's not safe at my house tonight.

He read the messages in horror. He quickly text the both of them back, telling them it's okay to come over. Not even 20 minutes later, he heard the knock on the door. He ran downstairs and opened the door, seeing both of his boyfriends in distraught states.

"Come on come in let's go." He pulled them inside and they all went to his room. He turned on his night light and looked in horror at their faces. He went and got warm towels to clean them, seeing that the hits they both got, left some bruises.

He gently pressed a warm towel to each of their bruised cheeks. "Ah! That stings, Junnie." Jeno said. Renjun sighed. "Sorry bubs it's gotta heal somehow." After a while, he went and reheated them.

"What happened to you two?" Jeno sighed. "Dad found out and reacted very badly." Jaemin nodded. "Same with my mom. I didn't expect her to do that. At all."

Renjun felt his heart falter. "Oh no." "It's fine. We'll be okay." Jaemin said, holding his towel. Renjun nodded, not believing a word that came out of the younger's mouth.

"Where's your bathroom?" Renjun showed Jeno where to go and the younger went to get a shower. Jaemin was laying down, trying not to cry some more. Renjun looked over at him and proceeded to wrap his arms around him. The younger instantly leaned into his touch.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, baby." Jaemin shook his head, letting out a bitter chuckle. "It's not your fault, love. My mom is just an ignorant, vindictive bitch who cares about nobody but herself. At least Jaehyun hyung got to get away."

Renjun ran his hand through the baby's hair as he listened to him. "This was my biggest fear. And it still ended up happening. Why do bad things always have to happen? I'm so tired, Junnie. I thought parents only had one job: love us unconditionally."

"That is their job, Minnie. Your mom just failed miserably. She only took the title of mom for her own benefit. That's where she messed up at. But screw her. You have your dad, right? Not to mention mine. And I always said if needed, they'll put a hex on her."

Jaemin giggled and then looked up at the older. "You're the best, Junnie." The older placed a kiss on the younger's forehead. "Always here for you, baby."

   Ten minutes later, Jeno walked back in the room. He looked so adorable, but dead inside. "Think I'll go get my own shower," Jaemin said, getting up. He grabbed his things and went to the bathroom.

   Jeno made his way to the bed. "Is it still swelling?" Renjun asked, turning the boy to face him. "Just a little bit. Not as bad as before. It's just hot now." Renjun then put the towel back on his cheek. It helped reduce the swelling, seeing that it's cold now.

  "Something told me that bad things were gonna happen tonight." Jeno turned to the older. "Really? Guessing it didn't say who it would happen to." Renjun chuckled a bit.

  "Well, I didn't expect it to happen to the either of you. But it ended up happening to the both of you. It sucks." Jeno sighed as he wrapped his arm around the older.

  "It could've been worse, baby. We could've faced death. Luckily, that wasn't the case. I'm just enjoying this moment right now. May have turned sour but at least I still get to stay with you guys."

    Renjun smiled up at the younger. "I just hate how this happened to the both of you. Neither of you deserved it. Just wish there was a different way this could've turned out for you two." Jeno ran his hand down the older's back.

  "Everything happens for a reason, love. We can only keep going. But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company for the night, yeah?" Renjun smiled and nodded as Jeno kissed his forehead.

  "Sorry I took so long." Jaemin waltzed out of the bathroom. The other two looked up at the baby. "The aching pain in my cheek came back but other than that I'm fine."

   He crawled in the bed with the other two. "Hopefully it'll be better in the morning," Jeno said, rubbing the younger's face. Jaemin flinched a bit. "That still stings, bubba." "I'm sorry, baby."

   Renjun put a cold towel on the boy's face. "Better?" Jaemin nodded. "A little." Jeno placed his towel on the night stand. He turned around to wrap his arms around the both of them.

   "So much went down tonight. And I'm already so over it." Jaemin chuckled. "I thought things like this only happened once in a lifetime." He then tightened his grip on Jeno.

   "None of that mess matters now. Just know you're safe and sound with me," Renjun said. Jeno started talking. "Junnie, I hope your parents don't mind us again." Renjun scoffed. "Please. They love the both of you, literally. Not more than me though."

   The other two looked at the eldest. "D-did you say you love-" "Don't make me take it back." They all laughed at that. "Love you too, Junnie." Jeno kissed his neck, then leaned over to kiss Jaemin's cheek.

   "Let's hope we have good dreams. There's a reason I placed a lapis under here." They all chuckled at that. Renjun kissed Jaemin's cheek, and turned around and kissed Jeno's cheek.

  "I would talk to God, but He's all knowing so. Hopefully He'll know what to do." Jaemin reached and placed a kiss on Jeno's cheek, and then kissed Renjun's. They all fell asleep in each other's arms, finding some solace and warmth in each other.
✨✨

My longest, and most emotional chapter yet. I want to say this book, is coming to an end soon, but there's still a few plot twists to come. Hang tight💗

I cried writing this. I experienced something similar when my mom found out about me. But that's trauma that I don't have the energy to unpack so I'm not going there. But anyways hope you guys didn't cry like me💕

Thank you for reading!💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
332K 12.6K 80
Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further instructions. Have a nice and wonderful day...
9.1K 776 30
"π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒? 𝑆𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘£π‘Žπ‘™π‘ ?" "π‘π‘œ" "πΉπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ ?" "π‘π‘œ" "πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ ?" "π‘π‘œ" "π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒?" "𝐼 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'οΏ½...
10.1K 354 12
Iris Underwood is a 22-year-old multitalented woman, who has been best friends with Renee Rapp since birth. Iris has had feelings for Renee for most...