๐Ÿ’šThelema๐Ÿ’š/Norenmin

By starrynightlife23

Three boys from completely different backgrounds find solace in each other. One is a Jew, one is a Christian... More

โœจLovely Characters๐Ÿ’š
Chapter 1โœจ
Chapter 2โœจ
Chapter 3โœจ
Chapter 4โœจ
Chapter 5โœจ
Chapter 6โœจ
Chapter 7โœจ
Chapter 8โœจ
Chapter 9โœจ
Chapter 10โœจ
Chapter 11โœจ
Chapter 12โœจ
Chapter 13โœจ
Chapter 14โœจ
Chapter 15โœจ
Chapter 16โœจ
Chapter 17โœจ
Chapter 18โœจ
Chapter 19โœจ
Chapter 20โœจ
Chapter 21โœจ
Chapter 22โœจ
Chapter 23โœจ
Chapter 24โœจ
Chapter 25โœจ
Chapter 26โœจ
Chapter 27โœจ
Chapter 28โœจ
Chapter 29โœจ
Chapter 30โœจ
Chapter 31โœจ
Chapter 32โœจ
Chapter 33โœจ
Chapter 34โœจ
Chapter 36โœจ
Chapter 37โœจ
Chapter 38โœจ
Chapter 39โœจ
Chapter 40โœจ
๐Ÿ’šFinal Chapterโœจ
๐Ÿ’šEpilogueโœจ
๐Ÿ’šValentine's Day Specialโœจ

Chapter 35โœจ

430 10 183
By starrynightlife23

  "Wow. They upped the game this year." Jaemin, Chensung, Sungchan and Shotaro, walked into the fair. Jaemin hasn't been to one of these in a long time. So he's really curious as to what games and food out here now.

  "Guys!" They turned to see Markhyuck, Jeno, Renjun, and YangYang with Xiaojun. "Well, you guys go ahead and do your thing. I'm going with him," YangYang said, dragging Xiaojun along.

  "Well, we'll go buy the wristbands. We'll be back." Chensung walked off. "You know how sad it is when the babies buying stuff?" Renjun asked. The others laughed.

  "I be so busy paying bills I forgot leisure time was a thing." Jaehyun, Taeyong, Yuta and WinWin waltzed in, followed by Luwoo. "This is how a fair  looks now?" Lucas turned to Jungwoo. "Apparently so. There's so many things to do now."

   "Oh my gosh Johnny! There's a teacup carousel and a tower of terror drop!" Ten beamed. Johnny looked at him. "I don't think that's gonna happen, honey."

  "Doyoung, come on!" Taeil dragged the bunny along, who wanted nothing more than to sleep his night away. "You're lucky I love you, hyung." "I forgot these guys were coming," Jaemin said. Renjun chuckled at the youngest. "You're too cute."

    The trio stood next to each other. "They got us out here early early, dude," Jeno said. "Shit! I thought we were late!" Jaemin said. Renjun laughed. "I knew we were gonna be late so I went along with everything."

Jeno gaged what the taller was wearing. "You literally pull off anything. And your nose ring makes the aesthetic even more perfect." Jaemin started blushing. "Oh stop it." Then he turned to Renjun.

"You look perfect in anything, and this just proved it. And I really forgot you had a belly ring." Renjun smiled. "Knew I'd turn heads with this one." Johnten looked at the trio then turned to each other. "Mmhmm," Johnny said.

"Oh my gosh! There's a spaceship ride!" After everyone broke off with their partners, and the trio went immediately to the section that's for all ages. "I real life did not want to deal with spaceships this evening," Renjun said.

Jeno chuckled and pulled the older with them. "It's gonna be fine, love. It's been a long time since we've been kids. Doesn't hurt to have a little fun."

   Jaemin turned to them. "Wait. That's this one?" Jeno nodded. Renjun sighed. "Let's prepare a eulogy for our guts then."

"When did these three get so...domestic?" Yuta asked WinWin. WinWin smiled. "I don't know. But it's cute as hell."

They all got on the ride, Renjun already closing his eyes after he got locked in. Jeno looked at him and found it utterly adorable. "Junnie, don't worry yourself. It's not all bad. I swear."

   "Here." Jaemin held out his hand. Renjun looked down and took it. "It'll be just fine." The ride started, and not even 10 minutes in, Renjun was dizzy as hell, tapping out to get off. "Oh my gosh! My gut doesn't even need a eulogy anymore."

   "Oooooh wowwwww I forgot how fasssttt this thinggg goessss." Jeno was about to be orbiting Saturn at the moment. The ride was at lightning speed and he swore his neck did a pop.

    Jaemin was the main one having a blast right now. "Oh my God! I've missed thissss!" A few more minutes and the ride ended. Renjun wasn't having it in the slightest. Jeno had to hold the boy. "Sweet Persephone."

   They got off and started walking again. "Oooh! Let's get on the-" "Let's pause for a moment please." Jaemin chuckled and shook his head, walking to the small Chinese. "Honey, it's okay. You're okay. Do you need to sit down?"

    Renjun got himself together, shaking his head. "I'm good! I'm good. My stomach finally caught up with my body." The other two laughed at their boyfriend. "Ok. I'm good. Let's go!"

Taeil and Doyoung watched the interaction. "The only trio I'll accept," Taeil said. Doyoung smiled. "I'm proud of my younger brother."

   "Hell no! No fair! I hit that damn bottle!" Jaemin was unlocking his inner child, mad that the worker at the fair wouldn't count the fact that his ball did hit the bottle, and knocked it over.

  "Rules are rules, kid. It didn't knock it over." Jaemin folded his arms. "You can't be fucking serious right now."

"Honey, it's fine let's just go to another one." Renjun said. They walked off, forgetting about it altogether. Until the worker opened his mouth.

  "Fuckin fags." They stopped in their tracks. Renjun was the first to turn and talk.

"I'll kill you where you stand, old man. If I were you, I'd watch my next words and moves wisely." Jeno pulled him back. "Don't waste your energy, baby."

Jaemin shook his head, letting out a bitter chuckle. "It's always the ones who have no neck, lips, or small dick that got some shit to say. Do your job and mind your business. Good fucking night." They walked off after that.

"Knew there was gonna be default settings walking around. I just didn't wanna walk into one. Then boom." Renjun shook his head. "We can't avoid them. No matter how much they claim to try to avoid us."

"Let's just do what they can't: ignore the ignorance." Jeno said. They all walked to another booth, and this time, all three of them played. Jeno won a giant bear twice, and of course, he gave each one to one of his favorites.

"This is so fun! But I'm so mad that we literally have one month left before we go back to that hell hole," Renjun said.

Jaemin sighed. "Honey please don't remind me." Jeno chuckled. "Dropping out sounds fun suddenly. To me." "Don't even think about it."

    Luwoo watched their interactions. "Do you think they?" Jungwoo started. Lucas nodded. "Absolutely. I think it's cute. But let's leave em be." They went on with their own things.

Norenmin were just walking at this point, not really wanting to get on anything else after the other five rides. Renjun's stomach couldn't handle it either. So they decided to call the rides quits.

"Can we sit for a few?" Renjun asked. Jaemin smiled and nodded. "Let's take a moment." The throuple sat down on a bench, with Renjun laying down on Jeno's lap. Jaemin ran his hand through his hair.

"This is the most I've ever moved in a millennium." Jeno laughed at his boyfriend. "Oh honey, everything will be okay. Just catch your breath and calm down."

"Is everything okay over here?" Jaeyong walked over to the three. Jaemin nodded. "He just got dizzy. But he'll be alright." Taeyong nodded.

Jaehyun looked at his younger brother, and looked at the other two. He smiled to himself, putting the pieces together. "Cute."

After a few more minutes, Renjun sat up. "Better now?" Jeno asked, rubbing his back. Jaemin handed him a water bottle. "This will help you more." Renjun took the bottle and chugged the entire thing.

After a few more minutes, he felt his energy come back to life. "Alright I'm good. Just no more spinning around shit." The other two chuckled at their boyfriend. "Deal. Let's go!"

"My stomach suddenly starts talking to me," Jeno said. "Let's get something! I do go to places for food mostly," Jaemin said.

"My stomach finally calmed down, so yea let's eat," Renjun said. They all settled on pizza, but of course, Jaemin had to go get French fries and two funnel cakes.

"I'm just happy that you're eating," Renjun said. Jaemin smiled at him. "Knew you would be." Jeno was looking off elsewhere, trying to make sure he wasn't seeing things. When he made out her face, he instantly looked down.

Jaemin saw the entire thing. "What is she? And why is it making you look down?" Renjun looked at where Jeno looked and saw her face. He turned back around. "It's giving...run for your life."

"She's literally nobody. I don't want her anywhere near me. Don't worry about her." Renjun sighed. He knew exactly how this went.

"Typical fucked up ex who fucked up the entire idea of love for you. See her somewhere in public and she USUALLY tries to come back in your life. Am I right?"

Jeno nodded. "But let's keep the last one as it is. I want her far away as fucking possible." Jaemin chuckled. "Baby, you ain't gotta worry about that."

"Wow. Despite that one worker, I actually had fun." Everyone was getting ready to leave. Due to his constant pleading, Jeno had to get on the fireball ride to make Mark shut up.

Jaemin had to go in a haunted house with Shotaro and Chenle since Sungchan and Jisung wouldn't, and Renjun knew that Haechan was gonna make him get on the fury ride before they left. But in the end, everyone had fun.

"I'm just glad to have a night of relaxation. Haven't been able to do this since summer started honestly," Jungwoo said. "We love off days," Lucas said.

"Okay guys. We're leaving. Be safe and don't let anyone say anything else to you." Johnny, Ten, Yuta, WinWin, Lucas and Jungwoo all left the fairgrounds.

"We'll stay here until the other couple get here. Not gonna leave you by yourselves," Taeyong said. "Might have to ride home with you guys. Xiaoyang like to play games," Chenle said.

"This was the best night ever! Besides my sleepover," Shotaro said. Sungchan giggled. "That night was a party forreal." "Yea, let's not talk about her," Taeil said.

Renjun had one hand holding his bear, and the other one holding Jeno's hand. Jaemin also had his bear in one hand, holding Jeno's other hand. The throuple were too quiet for the others.

"Where is Xiaoyang forreal? I wanna catch Rupaul's Drag Race!" Haechan said. Mark laughed. "Baby, give it up. They're the couple you won't catch for weeks."

"I'm suddenly hungry again," Jaemin mumbled. Jeno chuckled. "Honey you had 3 pizzas, 5 funnel cakes, and 8 orders of fries. You shouldn't be hungry at all." "Nono, let's remember that stomachs don't have an opening or closing time," Renjun said.

They all sat down on a bench. "Let me call Yang. He usually answers my phone," Haechan said. He pulled out his phone and dialed him.

   Renjun sighed. "This my brother, y'all." "Better yours than mine, baby." Jaemin said.

Jaemin laid his head on Jeno's shoulder. Shotaro peeped it, but didn't say anything. But then, Renjun laid on his other shoulder. He was putting the pieces together, but he didn't wanna be loud just yet.

"I'm so tired," Renjun said, looking up at Jeno. Jeno smiled at him. "You're so adorable when you're sleepy." He looked over and saw Jaemin dosing off. "You can't go to sleep yet, boo." Jaemin pried his eyes open. "M tired, Nono."

   "And we're back," YangYang said, walking up to the group, Xiaojun trialing behind him. "Yea. I just realized it's damn near midnight so let's go."

  "Finally! Be safe!" Jaeyong departed from the kids, going their own way. The kids piled into the car, more like van since it's holding everybody, and pulled off from the fair grounds.
✨✨

Yea the next chapter is the one I keep warning you about. So, buckle up👀

But yes, nice lil date and whatnot☺️ I been waiting to write this one since I love retro fair dates, so yes🥰

But thanks for reading!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 977 28
โ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. โž The great king of curses just wants to live his life how he normally would...
9.7K 395 58
Here, I would be writing quotes and sayings. They would make you feel happy. You might also be inspired or motivated by them! These quotes are either...
10.1K 354 12
Iris Underwood is a 22-year-old multitalented woman, who has been best friends with Renee Rapp since birth. Iris has had feelings for Renee for most...
701K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...