Ninjago: Missing Siblings (1)

By Lenkisa12

When suddenly everything is falling apart by a certain Ninjago princess. (Y / N) and her best friend decide t... More

Author's note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three: ,, Battle for Knighton''
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty: Way back Home

Chapter twenty-six

244 9 0
By Lenkisa12

(Y/N) POV

- The kingdom's western frontier... most likely Clay landed there. - Ava informed by writing, as we watched.

- We have prepared many models of his flight trajectory after the explosion, and they all indicate that he landed on Nothing Hill.- Robin said.

- Never heard of that.- Lance said with a shrug.

- Oh yes. Nothing Hill was once the Big Hill, but they were so poor, that they had to sell their hill. This is the poorest city in the kingdom. -the boy of the white knight enlightened.

- If Clay's in there, we've got to get there. - Aaron said, hitting the desk.

"There are two ways, the question is which is the faster.- Ava said.

I sighed. - We'll both go. 

- (Y/N), can I go with you? -Saber asked, who was following us.

I stopped and looked at my companion, who was looking at me hopefully. I looked at the others and they shrugged and looked at the lion.

- Okay, come on. - I said, he smiled and we escaped from Fortrex.

Axl, me and Aaron went one way and Macy and Lance the other.

= Skip time =

We covered the route leading through the dry forest... what to expect from the desert, but smaller. Me and Saber were flying on a dragon, above Aaron and Axl until our eyes fell on a cow that was... sitting in a tree. We stopped suddenly and looked at her in amazement.

- Wow, you rarely see things like this.- Aaron commented with a chuckle.

"Hmm, on my site, cows only jump on trees, when someone scares them.- Axl said.

"But what could scare this poor creature so much?- I asked, sharing my gaze with Saber.

- I have no idea. -Axl replied.

I looked away from the creature and looked around. A group of monsters caught my eye... Jestro, of course.

"Aaron... monsters closer than further. - I said.

"Erm...

The lion sighed.

- Oh, brother ... she means that monsters are close, for example...there.- Saber said, pointing his paw at that spot.

- I see! Good eye, Buttercup! -said Aaron cheerfully with a broad smile, making me blush slightly under my mask.

The boys got out of the vehicles and I removeal the dragon and we went in that direction. When we were almost there, we saw the cattle racing straight at us. We ran away and took refuge from the herd on a tree branch. After the panic was over, we descended and headed towards the monsters.

= Skip time =

We stalked the monsters, trying to take them by surprise. We hide behind a rock.

- They went there. -Aaron whispered.

- How do you recognize. -Axl said.

- After spooked cactuses. -he said, and we looked at the cactuses, whose stalks assumed a pose as if they were afraid.

- Look, even plants can be scared, hm. -Saber commented.

- And weird, who attacks the cactus? - I asked.

 -Jestro, always. -Aaron said.

- This is pure evil! We have to stop them!- Axl said to us and he wanted to attack, but I jumped in front of him.

- Relax, Axl, we can't attack them because we're too far from Fortrex to receive nexo power. -I said, starting to sneak up again and the guys followed in my footsteps.

"Exactly, that's why we can't let us... -Aaron began, but Jestro and the monsters appeared out of nowhere.

- Did they notice? Too late, please destroy them! -he called to the monsters and they attacked us.

- It's an ambush! Let's run! -Aaron shouted, jumping onto the his shield.

We withdrew, but Jestro compared us to cowards, which pissed Axl off and he thoughtlessly attacked, and he was hit by the jester with the power of terror that made him...coward. Me, Aaron and Saber gasped and rushed to save him.

Jestro started firing power at us, but we avoided it with ease while Axl ran around screaming. The jester didn't know how to shoot, and he used power on his monsters to scare them, and the clouds ran away from him. Jestro got pissed off and followed Aaron as he shot through the cacti that fell on in the way of the jester. Saber grimaced at that and I chuckled. We walked over to Axl, who was sitting by the rock and crying.

- Relax, Axl, there is nothing to be afraid of... maybe except this. - said Saber and looked towards the jester, who screamed in pain and had cactus spines all over his back.

Aaron and I looked at each other and laughed.

- Relax, Axl, we'll help you.- I said looking at Aaron and nodded my head.

The boy understood what I mean, he shot the giant with an electric rope of a crossbow, tying it up and flying away from the place of the fight. I followed his example on a dragon.

= Skip time =

As we drove into town with a terrified Axl, we saw Clay, Macy, and Lance standing by the cattle pen.

- Hey, I could use some help. Jestro used his horror power on Axl. - I said.

"We'll take care of him later, but first I need to go to a little negotiation with Jorah Tightwad. -Clay said, walking towards the mountain and the knights followed him.

Three robots attracted my attention, as they slowly approached us. Aaron noticed, that I wasn't going with him and turned to me.

- Buttercup? Are you coming?

- I'll catch up with you soon, go with Clay.

Aaron nodded and began to lead the way, terrified Axl and they began to follow the others.

- And what is a young lady like you doing here? -one asked nonchalantly.

- Can't see it, standing? -Saber replied sarcastically.

- Cool lion, miss. I wonder how much his skin costs and also a talking one. -said the other.

I frowned and snarled at the bot. - How dare you. He is my friend and you go away, before I help you with this. 

The bots started laughing at me, fueling my anger.

- And what can a doll like you do to us. -asked the third mockingly.

Enough of that. I pulled my sword from behind my back and pointed at them. They tried to grab a gun, but... they didn't have it. They looked surprised and turned to see Saber, his paw holding all the revolvers.

- Have you lost something?- he asked with a smirk

I smiled with a twinkle in my eye and approached them.

= Skip time =

3rd person POV

From the mine you could see a guy in purple clothes and strange hair, pushing a cart full of gold coins. Clay stood in his way, stopping him. He argued with him for a while and the knights stood next to the stone knight.

- I'm Clay Moorington, one of the Nexo Knights.

- And leave that gold to Jorah.- Macy said, as she stood next to Clay.

- And not to mention the only banjo in this city. -Lance said.

The guy groaned. - Why did he have to regain his memory right now?! It's not fair! I have invested a lot of money mining this gold! Someone has to pay me for this! 

Clay smiled mischievously and looked at the others, who reciprocated his smile.

= Skip time =

Clay "paid off" Jorah's debt in a cart filled with his own worthless currency and put the swindler there.

"All paid off... in Jorah's dollars. - Clay said with a smirk and the knights chuckled.

Suddenly, terrified screams rang out. Everyone looked in that direction and terrified Tightwad workers ran up to the wagon.

"That girl is evil!- shouted one in horror.

- Lion too!- shouted another one.

The knights looked at each other confused. - Girl? Lion? 

- Yes! She...!- shouted a third, but was interrupted by the roar of the lion.

The bots screamed in fear.

"Oh no, it's her!!- shouted the first.

-Hiding yourself!! -the other shouted and they jumped into the wagon with counterfeit cash.

Everyone looked confused at the turn, when a lion with a yellow ninja on it's back ran out from behind it. They stopped in front of the knights and looked around.

- Hey partners! Haven't you seen the three raiders here?-  the yellow ninja said.

Everyone pointed to the wagon where the bots groaned in fear. The girl got off the lion and looked at them darkly.

- Now, it's here?! -she asked.

- Yes!!

- That's good! But if I see you here again, you will go sniffing the dust understood?!- she asked threatening.

They nodded vigorously. The girl smiled and walked over to the mechanical horse, that pulled the cart. She turned its screw, making it go. The knights looked at the girl and the lion in amazement.

- ...What? -asked the lion.

- What did you guys do?- Macy asked.

"Nothing ... we gave these robots a lesson in life. -girl said, waving her hand.

- And what's up with you? -asked the lion.

- Nothing. -they answered in chorus.

Lance walked over to Clay and congratulated him, then asked if they could leave this poor town now. The townspeople approached them.

- We no longer call this city the Nothing Hill, we changed it's name to the Stinking Rich and Happy Hill. - said the bank manager.

- Yes, and we have plans to buy our hill. -one of the residents said.

"And get another banjo! -exclaimed the other resident, people started to dance or went to the gold and started tossing it upwards.

The lion walked over to (Y/N) and looked at her with a smile.

- We are amazing! -he exclaimed.

- We're the best! -she exclaimed excitedly, and the lion laughed.

- It was fine, I did the ,,loot''! And you mighty ,,bang''! 

- And then how they started screaming in fear! It was great! 

They started laughing and jumping for joy. Soon they approached the knights.

- We need you Clay. On the way here, we came across Jestro. He's up to something.- Aaron said.

- And I may know what? -Macy asked.

- Meh. Who would get there what a crazy person thinks about. -Saber said.

 - I know!

- What? You know what he planning? - they asked together.

- I don't... I know what's on my mind haha!

"Okay... I think, she got too excited. But it's hardly surprising. I'm excited too. 

"But seriously, what did you do to make these bots run away from you out of fear?- Aaron asked.

Lion and (Y/N) looked at each other smiling. The girl came up to the knight and put her hand on his shoulder.

- That's our sweet secret, Foxy~. -she said, winking at him with a smile, walking away from him.

The archer blushed and looked at the team.

- Awwwww, so cute...

Saber smiled broadly at the green knight and winked. - I told you. 

- Okay,  knights! Let's go, we've got one jester and a cloud to stop. -the girl called from her dragon, saving Aaron from further embarrassment.

They agreed and headed for the vehicles. They drove out of town, racing through the desert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
119K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
10.6K 268 20
It was a normal day for you until suddenly you get kidnapped by a serpentine. You yell for help but you felt as if no one was going to help you. You...