Dear, My Teacher...Fuck you

Par Kyo_j_readz

When I was a kid...I believed that there is no such thing as a perfect role model...until...Mr.Uchiha came in... Plus

My Life...
School years...
Mr.Uchiha and his student
The mission
Suspicion
Kiba's match
Unexpected Vacation
The Deer
Paint=Vandalism
Tutoring
Honesty isn't a crime
Investigating...in a closet?
Christmas Special <3
Naruto the student and Sasuke the teacher
Sex Education Isnt sexual
Kiba lies
We were never a real Family...
Honesty isn's a crime...right?
The Gang is Family...But I need both
Lets quit...
Good Days
trouble is at every corner
Rain under the umbrella
Revenge isnt the way!
My Father Figure
My Perfect Role Model
Judgment Day
Not like me...
A true friend...
Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

KIDNAPPED!

399 12 8
Par Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

Naruto made it to the base where he met up with the others.

"Hey..." Kiba walked up to Naruto.

"Hey...are we ready?" Naruto asked.

They all nodded and walked inside. They quietly went up to where the boss was. They opened the door to see the boss and his number one member.

"Boss...you needed to see us?" Kiba and the others bowed.

"...Yes...that night when you "successfully" got my stuff...well I knew I couldn't fully trust you guys to be that good at it...so I let my number one follow you and found something rather interesting. Can you tell by these..."

The boys looked at the pictures to see a car that was peeking at the corner on the phone. They couldn't see who it was but noticed these pictures were from their get away vehicle.

"Kakuzu...did you take these." Sai asked.

"Yeah...but I was called to do that..." Kakuzu glared at the bosses number one.

"So we were spied on...maybe they were the ones who called in the gaurd." Naruto looked at the boss.

"Correct...even worse...it was our enemy...the mafia next to the abandoned amusement park...I could tell since the vehicle had a spiral marking on it...their signature symbol..." The boss pointed out a small marking on the front of the vehicle. Naruto flinched and Kiba frowned.

"So...what do you need us to do?" Kiba asked.

"...I want you boys to keep a close eye...doesn't matter if you're at school, or at home...as soon as you see this symbol on any vehicle you contact us immediately. If you keep quiet...lets just say I don't have any kind of mercy for kids..."

Everyone froze in fear but understood the conditions.

"Good...you may leave..."

With that the boys left one by one, stunned by the news.

As Naruto was getting ready to leave he felt Kiba's hand hold him back.

"Naruto...I need to talk to you..." Kiba frowned.

"What is it?"

"I was just thinking...that night before we left with you...Mr.Uchiha was being very protective and touchy with you...do you think it might be him?"

"What!?"

"I was just thinking...he's quite young to be a teacher...same goes for Mr.Nara...maybe their the rats. I say tomorrow at school we check their vehicles and report their asses if we find anything."

Naruto frowned at Kiba's accusation.

"Why would teachers do that..." Naruto defended.

"Huh? You really gonna attempt to defend them? Hah! I'm just saying...he may be a teacher...but when you really look at him...he has the eyes of a raven..."

With that Kiba left Naruto, thinking about Mr.Uchiha.

"Eyes of the raven..."

Morning-

Naruto woke by his alarm that he set up so he could wake up early.

"Tch teacher my ass...this is too early for me...whatever."

Naruto got up and ready for the school day. Once he was finished he passed out for a few minutes until he heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh...he's here..." Naruto got up and answered the door to see Mr.Uchiha in a unusual outfit.

"Mr.Uchiha? What's that?" Naruto asked.

"Huh? Oh I just thought I would look more approachable if I wore this...should I go home and change?"

"It's whatever...I'm tired man..."

Naruto then remembered what he was talking about with Kiba. Mr.Uchiha got into his vehicle while Naruto ran towards the front to see nothing.

Naruto took a deep breath of relief and got into the car.

"You okay Naruto?"

"I'm okay...Lets go Mr.Uchiha.." Naruto smiled.

Sasuke leaned closer to Naruto and frowned.

"Oi....It's Sasuke when we're not at school..."

Naruto blushed as he looked away from his teacher.

"Anyways...shall we?"

"Yeah...."

The car drove out of the neighborhood towards the school. Naruto noticed some stuff in the back of Mr.Uchiha's seats.

"Whats with all of those bags?"

"Oh nothing...It's a suprise." Sasuke smirked.

Naruto noticed that Sasuke's attire looked warmer than his usual clothing. He also had gloves in his pocket. He squinted to see an ink like tattoo at the starting of his forearm when it exposed. Naruto got chills when ge was piecing the puzzle together. Naruto then started to panick when he noticed the road changing to the highway.

"M-Mr.Uchiha...the school..."

"We're not going to school today. I already told Mr.Nara to take care of class today." Sasuke examined as he accelerated.

"Mr.Uchiha! This is highly inappropriate for us to leave school together! This is kidnapping!!! LET ME OUT!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke.

The man didn't stop and kept going. Naruto was getting jumpy and started thinking of was to get out.

"Mr.Uchiha...I'll call the cops!" Naruto threatened.

Sasuke looked to see Naruto's phone and smirked.

"Go ahead...I'm not going to do anything wrong. This is a suprise field trip for us...why are you wrecking the trip...you can put music on if you want."

Naruto stopped and sat down quietly. He looked around and closed his eyes.

"This can't be happening...am I about to be kidnapped? Was Kiba right? Is Sasuke apart of our enemy group...was he the one to spy on us...shit...as soon as I get out I'll make a run for it and call the guys."

So many thoughts were running through Naruto's head. He looked over to see Mr.Uchiha just staring at the road.

When they finally arrived Naruto didnt look up. Sasuke found a place to park. He stopped the car and turned it off.

"Alright we're here let's get out-" Sasuke didn't get to finish his sentence before Naruto unbundled his seat belt.

"Naruto?"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" Naruto yelled as he opened the door and closed it. The blonde was ready to run when he was stopped by a family.

"Huh?...what the...."

Naruto turned around and was fully confused to what he was looking at.

"What? Where the hell am I?"

________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks so much for reading this story

Later (^∇^)ノ♪

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

95.4K 2.6K 21
This happens in an alternative reality, where Naruto and Sasuke are highschoolers at Konoha Gakuen. Naruto has really bad grades and Iruka-sensei p...
976K 30.7K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
1.1K 32 10
University student, Naruto Uzumaki decided to go into the exchange program where he would have a roommate from another country. There he meets a Japa...
69.2K 1.7K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...