True Love's Kiss (Vil x Reade...

By haley_khang

"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside n... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
1k Special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
How the story was supposed to go

69

1.8K 42 18
By haley_khang

"I already told you before, don't just stand there and let those potatoes hurt you."

He...

I couldn't help myself. I ran and hugged him as hard as I could, like a baby I sobbed. It's been ten years, ten long years and it was worth the wait. Just seeing you again in the end was worth enduring.

"Y/n, are you done?"

I move back and wipe the rest of my tears, "Yea. I think."

"Good. I've been given permission to take my princess away from her tower and marry them. I know it's sudden but do you still want to marry me?"

"I do." I tried holding my tears back.

"Then," Vil got on his knees and pulled out a simple silver ring, "Will you marry me?"

This isn't what I expected at all. After ten years of waiting I'm suddenly getting proposed to and in front of the bathroom! Vil could've changed but if he did then he would've forgotten all about our promise.

"No, I mean yes, no. I mean, yea."

He laughed and put the ring on my left ring finger, "I love you, that'll never change."

"I love you too. It never changed."

I started crying again. Hey, how did he even get into the party? How did Vil even know I was here?

"Hey, how did you even get inside the party? How did you even know I was here? I actually confidential you know."

"Hehe, Leona was keeping me updated on you. Besides this party is for my dad. He just told me you'd be here so that's how I found you."

Wait. Party for his dad, this is a retirement party for Erik Venue. Meaning that Erik whom I bumped into is my lovers father.

"Then, he's your father."

"Yep."

"But that doesn't really explain why you took so long to propose to me."

"Do you even read the news? I've been too busy acting that I never even had time for you. I could've just quit everything but I know you. If I just chased after you, you would feel guilty."

That's true.

"So, what now?"

"I'll continue acting after our marriage and you can keep teaching here or live with me and tutor our children."

"Oh ok. Wait... children!"

"I'll be busy and old soon. Better to have children than wait ten more years."

"But I'm not ready."

"Don't worry. I'll go easy." I blushed. We just got together again and we're engaged and already discussing children.

"Then... what should I do?"

"I told Ferena and my dad beforehand. You can pack your things now and we'll leave tomorrow. If things are too fast then we don't have to leave just yet."

Everything is a little too fast. It's because everything was slow for ten years but, I like the fast wind in my hair.

"Okay. Are you going to help me? Despite how it looks I have a lot of stuff."

"Okay."

The next day upon us. Everything did happen quickly. Ferena thanked me for staying and teaching his son. Cheka was a bit unreasonable but was so cute when he teared up knowing that I was leaving.

"Sensei, don't forget me okay. I'm going to write to you so make sure you write back."

"Why so old school? I already have your number, just text me."

I walked up to Leona. He seemed a bit sad but I could tell he was happy too.

"Was it worth the wait?"

"Yes and thanks Leona. You kept me company even when I was annoying or upset. You didn't have to wait for me, I could've taken care of myself."

"I know. I was just afraid of that."

I hugged Leona and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"See you whenever."

I went to Vil and we walked to the helicopter pad on the top of the castle. My father in law was very supportive of Vil and I already so he didn't mind us riding back to the land of Pyroxene together. It was still a little sudden but everything was sailing smoothly.

"Do you want a grand wedding or a small wedding?"

I never really thought about it. I didn't want such a grand event.

"Maybe a small wedding. Oh, how about it being a high school reunion too? I want to see how everyone is doing now, it's already been ten years."

"A small wedding it is then. Actually I'm glad you picked that, I don't want a big wedding like those other stars anyway."

"You kids should go big or go home. It's a wedding and after ten years. Vil is even a big major star right now it'll be an event of the century."

"If Y/n says a small wedding then we'll have a small wedding. Besides, I don't want it to be an event, I want it to be a memory."

"Geez, you're so sappy right now."

"Vil, father in law is right. You're really cheesy that I'm having second thoughts."

"Hey!"

Father and daughter in law gangs up on Hubby. What a nice combination .

"Y/n, you don't need to be so formal. Just call my father or dad. I can't wait to show you all of Vil's achievements and roles."

"Please don't."

"Oh, I would love to."

This combination was dangerous.

The wedding happened quickly and quietly enough for the press not to know. We invited all of my kouhais and senpais. Everyone changed yet the connection between us was still there.

Many people came that I don't remember most but here's what do remember.

Riddle and Trey are together and are living together as well. They have been thinking of children for a couple of years. Cater is off traveling.

Malleus became king of the valley of thorns and Lilia as his right hand. Sabek and Silver were the head guards.

Ace is living with Deuce who is a police officer. Ace isn't doing much besides playing sports.

Epel works on the farm and Jack is working hard at home.

Leona is still Leona and Ruggie has surprisingly become a CEO of a merchandise company, making raw materials something desirable he said.

Rook is going about doing whatever he does. He didn't say much but he says that he enjoys the excitement his job gives him.

Jade came and said that he works with Floyd at a loaning company. Azul is running his restaurant which his mother passed down to him.

Looking back we had so much excitement but now... it feels like we've moved so slowly despite it being ten years. It seems like Vil and I have moved on too but truth is we haven't. That's why we're married, because we both just couldn't let go of one another.

"Y/n, I love you."

"I love you too Vil."

Our lips touched, the world seemed to stop. Only us. This was magic, no, something more powerful than magic.

It's true loves kiss.

It takes years for a human to understand something so simple. Humans overthink and complicate things which lead to misunderstands and mishaps. Humans are truly the most imperfect creatures and yet at the same time, perfect.

Some wise words of advise, even if the past hurts just use it as motivation to look forward. If the past hurts too much then don't embrace it but change it because the future is the present and the present is the past.

If you disagree then just know this is the end of the book!

Thanks for your support and for reading. I had fun making this book and it pains me to end it. At an odd number too. Well too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7.5K 127
All stories begin with "Once upon a time..." Charlotte Luchessi's a girl unlike any have seen. With a fast-thinking mind and many skills and talents...
291K 12.4K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 224 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...