18

Azul seemed like the perfect man. But Azul seemed to be a little sad looking, or was that my imagination.

Now that I think about it, when I first met Leona I thought he was a arrogant man (he still is) but a person doesn't become who they are just by being themselves, people shape you into who you are.

"Time to work!"

My deep thoughts were snapped out by Azul. Jade led me behind the counter to help some of the students gather trays and dishes for the customers who were coming in.

"Jade, can I ask why all these students are working here?"

"Because, of course, these students needed help so Azul just gave them a little help. If the student didn't get into the top hundred then Azul would have them work here."

"But why?" I asked Jade.

"Because they'll work for free. Or else they'd be breaking the contract."

"Contract?"

"Nee, Jade. Can't I just relax today? We have enough workers."

It was Floyd. I've known Floyd long enough to casually say his name, not that he minds.

"You know how Azul is."

"Jade, Floyd!" The prickly nerved boy, Azul, called.

"Excuse me Y/n." Jade went to offer assistant to Azul, Floyd too.

"Ahhhh. This is so much work." The red haired boy, Ace, said.

"Hello there. Ace, right? I'm Jack's senpai, Y/n." I help Ace grab some plates of food and put it on the trays.

"Oh, I remember you. You're that senpai with the silent something magic, right?"

I didn't bother to correct him, "Yes, that's right. Um, I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you working here?"

"Oh, well, I got some great notes from Azul. I passed my test with one of the greatest scores ever but didn't end up getting in the top hundred as agreed."

The contract. The thing that Jade was talking about earlier. I guess I can see why there are so many workers, if many people have signed up then a majority wouldn't even make it into the top hundred. It's a dirty but smart trick. Can't believe that they would do something like this just to have free workers and to keep one person just to work for free is also a good deal, well, just for Azul.

The students come in and I feel so exhausted. That's when a familiar blonde boy with purple highlights comes in. I could feel myself being energized just by looking at Vil.

"Hello Vil-senpai. Oh, I mean, welcome dear customer, what can I get you this evening?" I quickly get my attitude for Vil.

"Just a simple glass of water. I'll look at the menu, is there any special today?"

Vil acts so professional, I should act so too, "Yes sir. Today's special is spaghetti."

"I'll just get the water." I quickly get some water for Vil, "Here's your water Vil."

Vil grabs his water and takes a sip, "Thank you for your service today."

Vil stands up and puts a thousand dollar on tha table, "Your tip."

Vil walks to the entrance, "Wait sir."

"What? Not enough tip."

"No sir. Just that you didn't order anything."

"I ordered water. That's enough for now. Thanks for the invite though."

Vil leaves the Lounge and feel disappointed that Vil couldn't stay longer. Does Vil not think much of me? Does he think I'm like his fans?

-

I rest my head on my pillow. It was tiring today, how does Jade do this everyday? I think of Jack's book, what could he possibly be doing learning about beasts and creatures?

That reminds me, tonight's another full moon. A buzz came on my phone. I freeze.

'Today.... You're mine.'

Please, anything but that. I quickly rise from my bed and get my suitcase out. I stuff my clothes and items in the suitcase hurriedly. He's here and I can only escape. If he gets his hands on me again I won't be able to escape this time.

"Y/n-senpai?" Jack was at the door but I couldn't stand around any longer. I had to go.

"Sorry Jack-kun. I'm going away, probably for a long time, maybe we'll see each other again but I can't stay. Excuse me."

I try to leave quickly, I'm running out of time. Jack grabs my wrist, "Y/n-senpai, you can't just leave like that. Where are you going? Why so suddenly?"

"I can't explain. Please let go Jack." Jack let's go and I run, I don't have much time and I don't even know where to stay.

I quickly run outside the NRC gates. My head is starting to make me feel dizzy. I can feel myself falling. What?

My goodness. My head feels like it's hurting. I find myself on the ground, a room full of strange doors.

"Where am I?" I don't know where I am but I do know what this magic is.

It's his magic. I can't escape unless someone disturbs his spell or I continuously go through doors. I left NRC, no leaves after curfew and I can't call for help. I need to go through the doors, I don't know how I'll break from this spell, but I have to try.

-

3rd Person POV

Vil was coming back from his photo shoot. He remembered Y/n's look as he was exiting, he wasn't the type of person to hurt others like that, but for someone who hated intentional negligence he intentionally neglected Y/n when they met. Vil had an uncertain feeling around Y/n, he believed it was her face that just simply made him feel different.

As Vil was walking he saw a strange cloaked figure by the corner. It was past curfew so that man wouldn't get through, Vil wondered why he was around NRC so late at night.

Vil put his magic phone away. A figure with a suitcase was laying down in front of the NRC gates. Vil was shocked to see the familiar figure he so hated to intentionally neglect.

"Y/n?"

No more fillers! Vil time starts now!

Actually...

I've been thinking, this story isn't really what I imagined, usually when I write a story it go off the rails and this story has too. I feel like there are too many fillers for a beginning. So, I wanted to know if you guys want to continue reading the story because this story would also be fine in a one shot book.

Do you want me to continue writing? Because I feel like I should discontinue. Comment your thoughts, I really want to know.