17

It's been days since the Magift tournament and since Leona's overblot. By no surprise, Diasomia had won this year and the 'lizard' Leona calls, is entering this special thingy that I don't really care for. During these days it's begun to become the same except that Leona has decided to hang around me some more. Strange to think that we barely hung out together, now I wish we continued that way instead of me replacing Ruggie little by little.

"I don't know how you can live like this Ruggie. Leona's so demanding most of the time and when he's not, he's sleeping." I pout at the idea of Leona.

"Well, if I can serve a higher position like Leona, then it wouldn't be to bad in the future when I make lots of money. Shishishi." Ruggie wasn't exactly selfish. But what would be a nicer word for money grubber, money saver?

"Why don't you just open a business? Why not help Jade in Mosteo Lounge?"

"Eh. The Mosteo Lounge is nice and all but I don't wanna work with those people. Besides, the Lounge only accepts the dorm students living there, unless you got some debt to pay. I also don't wanna apply for loans just to open a business."

I'm shocked by Ruggie's answer. Despit how Ruggie looks and his way of talking, he's actually really smart. If Ruggie didn't work for Leona, maybe he would've worked for someone else with higher power here.

"I'm not that rich myself but I try my best picking up part time jobs. Jade needs my help this afternoon, after school, to help with some of the new recruits."

"Huh? Okay, good luck with that." Ruggie leaves for his next class. He and I have gotten closer since Leona's overblot. We didn't really talk much before, but I wonder what he meant by 'good luck'.

I shrug off the warning and head over to my next class where I would see Jade.

"Hello Y/n. Are you ready for today's assignment?" Jade does his regular cheeky smile.

"Of course!" I quickly get my stuff ready and sit next to Jade.

-

The school day ended quickly. During lunch, Jade took me to Mostro Lounge and taught me some techniques that I can cook and serve. Jade also taught a me how to be a good waiter as well. It was a lot of work but I was able to get most of the skills down. Now, Jade and I are heading to Sam's Shop for some more ingredients and supplies.

"We also need some mushrooms." Jade checked the list.

"Alright." I okayed Jade that I would get the mushrooms. As I look for Jade I see him looking at the little plants and jars.

"Jade, are you looking at something?"

"Oh," Jade snaps out of his thoughts, "Not anything much. We now have everything on our list so let's head back."

I smile, Jade looked cute as he was looking at those plants. He looked like a little kid who was enjoying his piece of candy.

My hands were full of shopping bags and so was Jade's. My hands were starting to hurt from the handles.

Rip!

The supplies that I had carried had fallen. How come Jade's hasn't fallen? Is the bad luck fairy getting me?

"Let me help you."

"It's okay Jade. I'll just go to the shop and ask for some more bags. I'll be right back!" I quickly rush back to Sam's Shop. As I enter the shop a large figure stands in my way, it was the handsome male star, Vil.

"Excuse me." I put my head down. I don't know why I felt so awkward around him. Even though we were on neutral terms it felt as if I should have done better to have known him.

Vil passed me and I felt myself not being satisfied with us being in terms like this. What terms? Exactly!

"Vil-senpai, um, I know we don't know each other very well but I'd like to know you. Do you mind coming by the Mostro Lounge later? I would really like to build a relationship with you."

Vil had a strange look on his face for a bit. I wonder why, but I had forgotten, Vil-senpai was a model, actor, a super star. He probably thought I was one of his fans that was so obsessed with him or something like that.

"Um, sorry that was weird to ask. You don't have to if you don't want to. Excuse me."

"I'll come."

Huh? I turn myself back to Vil.

"Thank you." I smile happily as awkward as my invitation was, he still accepted it.

I quickly got back to focusing on my goal here and got some bags and headed back to Octanvinelle with Jade.

There were a lot more recruits than I expected. The crowd was filled with students, first and (probably) through third. I even saw the two boys who hung out with Jack, Ace and Deuce.

"Jade, why does everyone have a barnacle on their head?" The accessory was cute but it was strange.

"These barnacles are a sign of them being people who wanted help but failed miserably in the test."

I shivered. I didn't need notes since I already studied with Riddle, but who knew that this many kids were tricked, no, stupid enough to use someone else's notes to just get below one-hundred.

"So does this mean that these students cheated?"

"They didn't cheat. They used notes that Azul took from about the last 100 years of test questions."

Holy! There was such a person who does that? Normally I just review with Riddle then just depend on luck for the test.

"Hello and welcome to the Mostro Lounge. I'm Azul Ashengrotto, as you may know, and you're all here because of what we agreed upon, now you must work here."

Speak of the devil.

Azul Ashengrotto, his silver hair and sky blue eyes, he seemed like the perfect man.

I'm starting on the next chapter soon. It's been awhile since this chapter came out so I don't remember much of it except just a lot of fighting (if you play the game)

Hope you guys enjoy the story so far.