4

The next day came by and I was starting to worry about making 'friends'. I could become friends with that Vil guy but I don't think he actually likes me.

I went into class and was so lost in thought that I didn't pay attention.

"L/n!" I snap out of my 'what my friends look like and act like' fantasy world was cut off by Trein-sensei's stern voice, "Yes!"

"Are you paying attention? I'm holding a quiz tomorrow. You'd better be prepared, I don't like giving pre-quiz's." I feel a small shiver go down my spine and my heart telling me that I need to ace that test.

"I will." Back to the lesson I continue to pay attention while mostly dazing off into friend world

-

"Y/n?" I heard. My friends? Wait, I didn't have any.

"Y/n?" I stand up by surprise thinking that the teacher called me but it was actually Jade, the tall boy whose shoulder was my maximum height, stood in front of me.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening. Did you say something?"

"Floyd told me you were looking for me. Sorry I wasn't there yesterday. It also seems you were busy with something so I wanted to know if you would like to share notes with me."

Jade is really nice...

"Thank you..." I whimper.

"You shouldn't have been dozing off in the first place. If you want to stay in the school and not lose your head I suggest you pay attention next time so he doesn't lend you notes." A little red head whose credit card I could steal said.

"Oh, Heartslabyul dorm leader. I didn't expect you would be warning my new friend of me when I have no hidden intentions at all." The way Jade had exaggerated that did make me stand in the edge.

Was Jade more than a pretty face and Angel like voice? Or was Riddle in the wrong?

"Um, would you like to join us Riddle? We could do a study group before the big test tomorrow." I say.

"Hah! You make it sound like I'm not ready for tomorrow. I memorized every major point that will possibly be on the test." He says with his head held up high, confident in his skills.

"Perfect. I could really use the help. Besides, the more the merrier. You'll be a great contribution to my grades. In the further I'll be able to tell my kids that Riddle Rosehearts, student number 26, class 2-E, year 2, leader of Heartslabyul dorm, helped me with my homework." Whew! What a long title.

"Fine, I'll help." He's says as if he regrets the moment he agreed.

"Thank you."

"We'll do it at my dorm. Since I'm the biggest contribution to this study group, my dorm and my rules. If you don't pay attention it'll be off with you head." Riddle threatens.

Did I just put myself in the lion's den?

-

Before going to Heartslabyul I decided to go to the school store to buy some snacks and beverages while we study. I didn't know what kind of drinks or snacks they would like so I bought one of each, that I liked.

The walk back to the Mirror room was pretty far and I was carrying many things. I need a break.

Snap!

Great the bag got lighter....

The bags broken!

How am I supposed to carry my snacks to the dorm? I'm horrible at levitation magic to help me and I brought too many things that I can't carry the other stuff. I can't just leave my stuff.

I pick up a choco pie but another hand also grabbed it. Don't steal my stuff food grubber.

"Here." The boy in front of me gave me a warm smile. He had a nice build, green hair, thick rims, and a clover shaped mark on his cheek.

"Thank you." The boy grabs my other stuff and helps me.

"No problem. Where are you headed? I have time to spare." The green fella said.

"I'm going to Heartslabyul."

"Great! That's actually my dorm. I'm Trey."

"I'm Y/n." I say as Trey and I head to Heartslabyul.

-

Entering the mirror made me feel a bit dazed but snap back to reality.

I wasn't standing in cold stone or the sand like we have at Savanaclaw. I was standing on lush grass in front of a huge cottage like dorm.

It was beautiful. The dorm was red, white and black. The red roses, the green grass and the dorm definitely gave off the old story of the Queen of Hearts.

"Come inside. I'll help you take these to the kitchen." Trey offered.

"Thanks but I was just grabbing these for the study group. I'm studying with Riddle and Jade today."

"Riddle? He rarely invites people to things by his own doing. I'll find him and let him know you're here. Just put the snack in the lounge room." Trey takes me to the lounge room and leaves to retrieve Riddle.

Inside the dorm was crazy. Pots, pan, teacups and chess pieces were all over the place. The inside was nothing like the outside, on the outside it seemed clam and beautiful, but on the inside it was crazy and wondrous.

"I got all the notes we need for tomorrow's quiz." A pile of books that came in the room said. Behind those pile of books was the little red head, Riddle.

"Where's Jade?" Riddle puts down the heavy notes on the table which looks like it might break from the books weight.

"Did we really learn this much in his class?" I worriedly wonder.

"Of course not. Most of these notes are the main points and the history behind those points and the history of the quiz and the history of"

"Alright I get it!" I abruptly shout by mistake.

"I'm here." Jade comes in with a tray of tea acting as if the dorm was his own.

"Great. Let's start with the beginning of the school year notes and down from there." Riddle grabs the first book on the top of the pile.

"My, my. We have a lot of studying to do to catch up with Riddle. May I suggest some tea to relax before studying." I cup and take a sip.

"Wow, this tastes amazing."

"Thank you. I've been improving my tea skills." Jade proudly says.

-

In all honesty, the study group wasn't as bad as I thought. Riddle has really good notes and Jade teaches well. I was able to pass the test 'test' for tomorrow.

"Thank you very much." I thank Riddle and Jade as we put everything away.

"No problem. If you need to take notes again just ask." Riddle offers. He isn't such a bad person when you get to know him.

"Oh! Before I forget, Riddle, could I have a rose?" I ask Riddle hoping he would let me.

"Of course." Riddle grabs a rose from a nearby pot and hands it to me.

"Thank you Riddle. I'll pay you back someday."

"No need. I was willing to help so that your children may know that Riddle Rosehearts, student 26, class 2-E, second year, dorm leader of Heartslabyul helped you." I chuckle a little.

"Thank you for your help as well Jade."

"Don't worry. My twin brother, Floyd, also has trouble studying so this was nothing much." These boys act so prim and proper like princes that it makes them seem like the most perfect people.

"I'll be leaving first." I grab my things and my rose.

Looking at the rose reminds me of the saying; All roses have their thorns.

I think I made us a broke person. I mean like if we keep saying that we should pay people back we'll be broke. I'm gonna make us be more mean! Actually I'm too nice in real life to make our character nice. But I'll try. You guys should comment on some really good comebacks or burns or etc.