35

Today was unlike any normal day because today was the day for winter break. Everyone was heading out the doors eager to leave school and go home to relax. I, on the other hand was not going home because first of all my parents said that the snow was coming down like crazy and were afraid that coming home now would be dangerous. This wasn't the first time a snow storm would crash on my village, in fact, I missed seeing snow. It felt weird seeing no snow whenever I woke up in the morning when I first left home.

Anyways, everyone was busy packing up for the holidays and I went back to Vil's dorm because I had nothing to do. I knocked on Vil's dorm and he said to come in.

Vil had his suitcases out, they were so cool and cute. There were two dark purple suitcases and a big circular makeup bag with a poison apple design. The suitcases were already getting full and I was a little sad I would have no one to hang out with.

"What are you doing over winter break Vil?"

"Me? I'm going to relax and try out new beauty products I'll be making. I'm also going to see my dad as well, he always comes back home for the big event holidays."

"That's nice. But your house must be lonely. I mean because your here at school and your dad basically works 24/7."

I remember Vil told me his dad is also an actor but his dad travels the world and acts which I though was cool but a bit lonely. Vil must've felt lonely but he says he's alright.

"It's fine, we have a couples maids at home who clean it up. What're you doing over the break?"

"Hmm. Nothing. I'm just gonna be here at school by myself since I can't go home because of the weather. But I'll find a way to entertain myself." I smile at the thought of literally doing nothing over break.

"Why not come home with me then? We don't have a lot of guests so you should come along."

Hanging out with Vil seemed like a better option than doing nothing the whole time during winter break. But something told me that I still wanted to stay.

"Uh, I can't. I mean, I'd like to go it's just that I have to stay behind and do some things." Which reminds me that Crowley told me to put firewood so it's warm at school earlier today since I was doing nothing.

"You know whatever you have to do you can always do it later."

I gasp, "Is Vil actually recommending me to NOT do something important? I think doing nothing is important and besides I'll be fine. I hear some other students are also staying behind so maybe I'll hang out with them."

"Well, then. Will you see me off?" Vil said. I nodded my head and we both headed back to school to the mirror chamber.

The chamber was crowded and many people had a bunch of suitcases while waiting in line.

"Make sure to hold on tight to your luggage when traveling through the mirror." Principal Crowley said but he wasn't in his normal principal clothes.

"Y/n since you are staying behind please make sure to check on the firewood and temperatures."

"Yes sir. Um, what're you wearing?"

Crowley looks down and checks his clothes, "These? These are my vacation clothes I'll be traveling and have so much fun while I'm gone. Anyways, don't forget. Goodbye."

He left just like that. Vil came up to the magic mirror next. I stood next to him and felt a pounding in my heart that made me feel strange. As if I shouldn't let him go.

"Goodbye Vil. I'll see you after break."

"You can come during the break too if you ever get bored." I nod my head and see Vil off.

I turn around and I see Leona senpai. He was wearing his normal dorm clothes and his sandals. Why is he dressed like that?

"Leona-senpai. What are you doing? Are you going home too?"

"Obviously."

"But you don't have any suitcases with you or any thing with you." I check around Leona again to see if I'm mistaken.

"I don't need anything. I have plenty of clothes at home. Besides, I just want to not go home but I have no choice or else they'll be even more annoying." I didn't know exactly who Leona was talking about but it seemed like Leona was fine on his own.

"Well then, have a safe trip Leona-senpai." I smiled but Leona only turned away. Luckily Ruggie senpai was right next to him.

"Hey Ruggie, what's up with Leona-senpai?"

"Leona? He's the same as always. He's always grumpy to go home because of his brother and his nephew." Which reminded me of the little boy I saw at Magift, he was so cute but Leona didn't seem too fond of him, "If I were Leona I would've been happy to live in a castle eating all the donuts I want."

"Castle?" Leona lives in a castle. Wouldn't that mean?

"Yea, Leona's a prince. Didn't you know that?"

"Uh, um, no."

"Hey, Ruggie let's go." Leona ushered him.

"Goodbye senpai! Goodbye Ruggie."

I looked around the room and saw Riddle, Ace, Deuce and Jack. Riddle was going home with his pressuring mother, Ace was also going home to do whatever he wanted, Deuce would go home and help his mom like a good boy, and Jack was going home to play with his siblings. All of them went off and the room was getting less crowded. Now I wished it would get crowded again because I saw Jade.

Even if I didn't want to see him I still saw him and he came up to me, "Hello Y/n, are you also staying at school during the winter break?"

"Yes. Recently there was a snow storm and it's not really safe to travel so I'll be alone during break."

"I understand. At home the Coral Sea it under the ice the whole time and it gets colder so Azul and Floyd and I aren't going home. How about you stay with us over break, it'd be less boring with you."

"Thanks but I'll be fine." I say and leave. I didn't want to talk to Jade anymore and I definitely don't want to go back to my empty dorm so I'll just go to the kitchen and get some snacks.

Oooo, something smells good. My nose leads me to the smell. Coming from the kitchen was the strong spice smell that made my mouth water. It was a wonderful smell and I couldn't help but want to eat whatever they were cooking. I look inside the kitchen and in there was a boy with long dark brown hair, dark skin and wearing the school uniform. I think I saw him before. When and where was is? I can't remember. Hmmm.

Jamil!

Thank you guys for waiting so long. I've been busy recently and needed to get ready for my next trip. I'll be able to update but not for a while, I'll try to post at least once a week. Thank you for being so patience and for reading my books.