66

The day of the dance was busier than usual. I was in my casual clothes since running around in formal right now is too tiring. Everybody finished the last of the decorations. Ruggie and Jamil were busy with a few other students preparing food. Ace and Deuce were preparing the front to grab tickets. We had an hour left before the party would start, not a lot of people were here yet.

"Jack-kun, I'll be going now." Jack nodded and got back to work. I rushed back to the dorm as fast as I could. I took a shower before I got ready.

I wore my outfit and looked for any flaws. I put a bit of makeup on since Malleus and Lilia said I should still look my best even with a mask. Who knew they would be giving makeup advice. I only put on mascara since using eyeliner was a bit scary for me and some glitter highlights on my cheek. I was ready.

By the time I came back, the whole line for the party was starting pile. I headed to the front of the line to enter first.

"Ace, Deuce, you can let them in now." They nodded their head. They look so cute matching together.

 They look so cute matching together

(Imagine them wearing masks)

They started to let people in and I started to command everyone to take places. We were a bit short on staff since everyone didn't want to take part in the dance. But it was alright, we didn't need too many people.

"Y/n senpai, the photo booth is ready." Silver told me, "Good. Make sure to click the button and if something goes wrong then find Ortho."

"Y/n senpai, Ruggie senpai is finished with his shift. He said he's going to get ready."

"Good. Tell him thank you." The random student went off to wherever Ruggie was and I checked up on Kalim.

"Is there enough masks?"

"Yes. Everyone looks so nice."

"Yeah." I gasped a little.

" I gasped a little