62

After the whole Science Project I was given an award, condoned many times and even got an A++ which I didn't even think was possible. Because of my recent winnings I was barely able to spend time with each of my friends. I was basically freeloading off of people but my ego didn't get big.

I was so tired, I need an introvert break. I went on my phone and laid in my bed playing video games until I got a call. It was Vil.

"Hello." I pick up the phone.

"It's been awhile. Are you busy?"

"No. Why?"

"I want to meet up. Come to my room and you'll see." Vil then ended the call. Oh well, my me time is over now.

I walked over to Vil's dorm and went to his room. I knocked before coming in and Vil was sitting on his bed. Whatever he was planning it better be good.

"Sit down." Vil ordered so I sat next to him and in his hand was a small box.

Inside the gift was a gold bracelet; the gold were the stem and leaves, the petals were red, and it was beautiful, "Wow! It's so nice. But I can't accept this, I just won a science competition I don't need anything special.

"But you do, you deserve it. Also, Y/n,"

"Yeah." I struggled putting the bracelet on so Vil grabbed the bracelet, "Will you be mine?"

.

.

.

.

Processing Vil's words took me awhile. He wants me to be his? Am I hearing things?

"You're serious, right?"

"When have I never been serious?" Hm, good question. Vil is always serious so this meant that he was seriously in love with me. So do I say yes?

"Fine." Wait, I sounded weird, "I mean, okay. No wait, no, I mean yes. I mean, yea I'll be yours, does this mean you're mine too, right?"

Vil took my hand with the bracelet and kissed the back of it, "I'm all yours."

A strong and sensational heat overcame me. I was Vil's and he was mine and we just got together like that. I couldn't have imagined this day would come. But now that I think about it, Vil's a superstar, wouldn't his fans get super jealous that we're dating. Not only that but he'll be a fourth year meaning he'll be super busy doing his internship and his career. He won't have much time with me. Yet I think of that now. Well too late to reject him now.

"So what do we do now?" I asked. Although Vil is technically my first boyfriend but also my second (because of Argor) I didn't know what to do.

"How about dinner? Right now."

"Okay." I blushed. We may have our first kiss, oh wait we already kissed! Then maybe our first official kiss because the first one was basically sexual assault and an unwanted eternal connection with one another.

Instead of rushing to get ready like how you normally would on the first date we just left the dorm and went down to the town. There were so many places and things in the village at night. We found a playground, food, and so many other entertainments. We basically didn't do what you don't do on a first date.

Vil knows me well, I wanted something extraordinary for my first date, something I'll remember. But I guess it'll hurt more since it's extraordinary. No, what am I saying? What am I even thinking? Yet why can't I shake that uneasy feeling. Ah, I gotta use the restroom.

"I gotta use the restroom, could you wait here?"

"Okay. Don't be too long." Vil smiled. Oh my goodness. I was only going to the bathroom but he, oh my freak goodness!

When Y/n went to the bathroom I suddenly got a call from my manager, "Hello."

"Vil-san, hello. I need to talk to you it's urgent."

"Tell me."

"Vil, I just found out that a new drama is coming up. It's a huge production and the leading role is you! Aren't you excited? It's about a handsome man and he finds his true love through online gaming. I'll send you the script."

"I decline."

"What? Why? It's a huge role."

"Yes, I know. But I need to focus on my studies, I'm about to be a fourth year. I need all the energy to focus on my school work. Set up an interview, magazine shoot, anything, but nothing bigger than a new production."

"Vil, please. I'll talk to the director. You see they haven't come up with all the details yet and are still in planning process. But the director was it to be you as the main role. So please. By your fourth year you'll be able to do this instead of those apprenticeships or internships."

If the drama was going to be held next year in my fourth year I wouldn't have to worry. But I want to do an apprenticeship on magic potions. What's more important, my school or career? What about Y/n?

We just got together and I don't wanna hurt their feelings with such sudden news. I'll wait. I can wait. But can Y/n-

"Vil, are you okay? You were spacing out." It was Y/n.

"Oh, nothing. I was so bored since you weren't around. Let's go."

Everything would be alright. I'm sure. But it's either my career or school. What should I choose?

Sorry for uploading so late! I was really busy this week, finishing up some assignments before Thanksgiving Break! If you don't know what that is, it's a holiday in America celebrating two people connecting with one another.

Honestly it's already Christmas and we skipped Thanksgiving. What kind of other holidays do you guys celebrate (if you're from another country or culture)?

Anyways thanks for being patient! Till next time. I'll try to upload next week.