20

A week has passed since Vil has been cursed by that crazy man. It's all my fault and because of that I haven't seen Vil at all. I want to help Vil since I'm the only one who knows how to help him break his curse. Back when I used to go to RSA, Argor, that little brat was my 'friend' but he only used my feelings and hurt me in the end. I remember how it all started.

-

"Oh no, I'm late." I ran hurriedly through the twists and turns of the RSA hallways. This school is so prestigious and very well known, I can't believe they accepted me to be a student.

"I'm sorry I'm late." The embarrassing sounds of whispering students pounded my head. The teacher had me sit next to a blonde haired boy. He was very handsome that I almost couldn't help myself to think such things.

"I'm Argor, nice to meet you."

"I'm Y/n. Is Argor really your name? I'm only saying this because I've never heard a name like that before."

"Uh, yes." He laughed a little, "If you want, do you want to join me for lunch?"

"Sure." I smile. I made a bad start but gained a new friend.

-

"I'm sorry Argor, I don't feel well today." I couldn't tell him about my secret.

This secret was meant to keep my family safe and it has kept our family safe for generations. My family is one of the ancient families forgotten within time, we have the ability to turn into beasts whenever our 'owner' tells us to. The only way to tell if we don't have owners is when the full moon shows, those without owners will experience a "heat" is what people call it. It's not painful it's just unbearable.

The only way to get owners is if you were to kiss a human outside the family. My family was never to become people who rule the Earth, back when the great seven ruled, my family was cursed to serve for ages.

Argor, my friend, knew that I would like his company whenever except during times like these. I don't believe he suspects anything though.

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow Y/n."

It was sunset and I had to get to my room quickly. If I didn't get back to my room I would get in "heat" and transform into my beast form. I can't let anyone know my secret and it would be bad to roam around without an owner.

I felt a sudden throb in my chest. I can't, it's too early. I feel my legs get weak and I try to get to my room. I'm almost there.

"Y/n!" I hear someone call my name but everything just turns black.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n." I open my eyes and see Argor.

"Argor?"

"Y/n..." He must've seen something. He's my friend and will understand, right?

"I'm sorry Argor. The truth is that I'm actually a were-beast. I only transform during full moons when I don't have an owner. Please understand."

I hold my tears back because there's a big chance he'll say he doesn't want to be my friend anymore. He's my only friend.

"I understand Y/n." I look up at Argor. I've never felt so happy before in my life.

"Thank you Argor." He embraces me tightly and I do the same.

"I don't want you to feel pain like this again, tell me, how can I stop you turning into a beast? I want to help you."