60

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"Just fine. Even better now that you're here." I cringed a bit at saying such a cheesy line.

"That's good." Vil came closer to me and sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder. He leaned back so we were both comfortable.

"Vil... I'm so bored!" I yelled quietly. I groaned a little.

"Poor thing. Don't worry I have just the thing for you."

"Really?" I lifted my head and looked at Vil with sparkling eyes.

"Of course. You'll be studying the overblots for the science project. After this whole incident I'm sure you know a lot about overblots. If you still need help then ask for Idia. He's recovered so he'll be able to answer all your questions." Vil smiled and although he seemed beautiful I had a bad feeling about it.

"Okay!" I smiled back, I was and wasn't looking forward to having more homework now.

-

Vil gently placed Y/n's head on their pillow. Fixing their position in bed was one of his main concerns. Ever since Idia's overblot and Y/n was unconscious he was depressed. He couldn't sleep or eat and when Y/n finally woke up did he then start acting normal. He wasn't able to see Y/n because of his horrible condition and had to fix himself up just so Y/n wouldn't notice and worry.

Vil got up and sighed. He was relieved that Y/n was well and alive. He was also relieved that they hadn't noticed the layers of makeup on him. His eye bags were still visible, lips less colorful, and lines from worrying. What Y/n had done to him. He was lucky enough that Y/n didn't notice that he much skinnier.

Vil walked to the door and before leaving he gave one last look, feeling as if Y/n was never going to wake up was the look in his eyes. He loved Y/n but he also wasn't ready just yet. He felt that his heart and soul weren't ready for love just yet. Vil knew too, Y/n wasn't ready for love either.

A person's heart is meant to come to you, although unexpected, it does come. A heart can never be obtained.

"Sweet dreams Y/n. I love you." He whispered the last sentence and left the room, closing the door behind him.

The very next day Y/n woke up and was as happy as ever. The day seemed to be a restart for Y/n, all worried would be left behind the next day and all feelings would be new today. Just because you live today doesn't mean you'll know what tomorrow brings, is what Y/n thought often. Thinking this way was painful sometimes, especially during that time when that person was in Y/n's life. But not to worry.

It was a beautiful day. Y/n was finally able to go around campus and go to classes normally. Many people whom they've never met before would greet them and respect them. Y/n was a bit confused and when they finally got to their first hour did they finally get an answer.

"Why's everyone looking at me?"

"Didn't you know? You're the next Famous aside from the dorm leaders. You're the only person in the whole school who's reputation is equal to the dorm leaders." Jade explained but it wasn't exactly clear enough to Y/n.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"Ever since you defeated Idia and brought back the most powerful leaders of the school and Principal Crowley, you've hit the charts. You're famous!" Jade smiled.

"Oh. Oh! So I'm famous? Wow. No wonder why people kept saying hi to me. I thought they were just saying hi to other people." Y/n had a brain fart, the constipation had finally let out! The brain was finally functioning and a little spicy from that.

"Yes, and my friend is very famous. Now, as my friend could you do me a favor?"

Y/n knew exactly what the favor meant. They really hated the friend card, "What's the favor?"

"Could you advertise the Octainvinelle shop? The shop's been less busy since the whole VDC thing." As expected, Jade was going to use the fame Y:n had gained to promote the Octainvinelle Mostro Lounge.

"Um, I'll think about it."

"Why think about it when you can just agree? Now, smile for the camera."

"Wha." Jade flashed a camera and Y/n's surprised face on his phone. Wasn't the best quality but it would have to do at the moment.

"How about a retake?"

"No." Y/n replied quickly.

-

A few days went by, two days until the science fair. Y/n researched very quickly and very hard just for the extra credit. Y/n wasn't going to fail science, no, they wanted to do well even though they were really bad at science. The science fair would come much sooner than expected. Well, that's what it felt like to them. After the VDC, Idia's overblot and recovering they were finally getting on track and rushing.

Trey and Rook voted that Y/n should present the project since they did the research. Vil wasn't even going to be at the science fair and that was basically it. Y/n kept scratching their head for ideas. A day then passed and one day left. The final format Y/n made for there presentation was complete. They just needed to get over there fears about taking to at least a few hundred or so people.

Finally the day arrived and the filler chapters were over. Y/n would be the next to present and Y/n remembered what Vil said to her earlier.

"I'm so scared! What if I forget something or say something wrong? I so nervous!" Y/n stressed, "I bet you don't get nervous, I mean your Vil Scheonheit you're probably used to this."

"Heh. No, even though I talk to so many people, meet so many people I still get nervous and a bit scared. I also have those thoughts like what if I mess up or say something wrong. But in the end when you reach the stage you feel like you just belong there and everything turns out fine. People who still feel scared about it, they just weren't meant for that."

Vil's words made Y/n feel more assured about themselves but they were still nervous. Y/n then said goodbye to Vil and went there separate ways.

Flashbacks ends and Y/n steps onto the stage. Feeling scared but remembering Vil's words, "But in the end when you reach the stage you feel like you just belong there".

Did Y/n belong? We were about to find out.