3

I started stress eating. At this rate my food bill will grow higher and I won't be able to avoid it. In the end I stayed in the restaurant until they served the food and decided to eat it. I could get my wallet really quick but what if they don't let me. I was almost done with my food and I couldn't help but to finish it quickly.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I ask him. Jack is dressed in his uniform with a tray full of food in his hand.

"Oh. I was hoping no one was going to see. I'm helping a couple of classmates who got themselves in a bit of trouble so I decided to help them." Jack is so sweet I might cry. But nows not the time, I should ask him if he could get my wallet.

"Jack, could you do me a big favor and go to my room to get my wallet? I forgot it and didn't bring it with me because I didn't know I was gonna eat here." I say disappointed in myself for forgetting.

"I'd like to but I can't leave until I finished my job here. But I'll ask someone else if they could." Jack wasn't really my savior but at least he did his best.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do since I don't have my wallet with me. I should've brought my wallet with me in the first place. I took what, sadly, the last bite of my meal. I don't know what I'm was supposed to do now.

"Um, Azul?" The nerd boy's attention turned to me, "How may I be of assistance?"

"I forgot my wallet and was hoping you could, you know, let slide until I pay you back. I promise I'll pay you back, interest too." I say hoping Azul would let it slid.

"Ha? You think we let people eat for free here? I can't let you go until you pay." Azul said the words I feared he would say.

"I promise, I'll pay you back."

"I can't do that. Promises are meaningless to me, just a mere word they made so humans could break it. I'll have you pay twenty dollars interest for not having you wallet with you." Azul says. He's a businessman and did not want to waste his time on a customer who wasn't willing to pay.

My day had gotten worse than I thought. I couldn't ask for someone else to pay and I didn't know anyone or trust anyone to get my wallet and bring it to me. If only there was a way...

Just like that... an Angel appeared, "I'll pay and the interest too."

"Ah, Vil-san. It's rare to see you around these parts, may I ask why you've come?" Azul counted the money in his little tentacle fingers.

"I was stopping by to ask about some preparation details about the upcoming Magift event. I know you're busy but it's something we can talk quickly about." Vil, my angel, appeared to help me.

"Vil," I got on my knees and hands on the floor, "Thank you very much!"

"Haha," I hear him chuckle and I raise my head in curiosity of why, "It's nothing much. Next time, bring your wallet. You should be grateful, I'm not this generous to potatoes like you."

I don't know whether to be angry or grateful to him right now. I guess I was more grateful than angry that I thanked Vil again and quickly left the cafe.

-

I was saved by Vil twice today. I barely know him yet he was willing to help me. I should get him something as thanks for helping me today.

What should I get for Vil? He doesn't seem like the type to accept sweets or junk food. Maybe I should give him something that will last long enough for him to remember me.

I got it! Nothing says thank you like a basket of roses! But rose baskets are kind of expensive and I don't want to pay that much for a person. I'll just buy him a rose. But I want a rose that could last forever.

"Y/n," Jack knocks on my door before coming in through the crack, "don't forget to wake up early and sleep early. Missing another day of practice is a chance of us losing Magift."

"Don't worry I won't," as Jack was about to leave I stop him, "Jack, do you know where I can get roses?"

"Roses? Hmm.." he scratches the back of his head, "there are some roses at the Heartslabyul dorm, you can ask for some."

"Thanks Jack!" Jack leaves and I realize that I should also give Jack something because not only am I an amazing senpai, he's also really sweet. Though, I'm sure Jack wouldn't want a rose.

Jack seems the type to want dumbbells and meat. That's probably what everyone would give him though. Think! Maybe Jack likes pears!

Pears?

Really brain?

Pears is such a random fruit. What kind of other fruits would he like? Eh, I'll just buy him some pears and other fruits tomorrow. I remember that there was a school store somewhere.

I'll ask Jack tomorrow. But I shouldn't rely on Jack so much. Okay! Starting tomorrow I'll make friends!

That's impossible...

-

Just as the next day started...

You guys actually read the story!!!! I didn't expect that. I think Vil must be more popular now because his Chapter was released.

I am glad you guys are reading this story. I had this story idea in mind for quite a long time and I've been trying to brainstorm for the other dorm leaders and characters.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story and stay safe!