38

I woke up the next morning to the sound of thumping on my door. One of the dorm students woke me up for the rest of training. I decided I would try to talk to Kalim again but Kalim seemed much worse than yesterday. He literally is holding me against my will and I'm so scared. I haven't felt like this since... I need help. And some major counseling.

We made it to the oasis today but it was so hot that the water from yesterday had dried up.

"It's so hot. The water's all gone too. Kalim-ryocho could you make it rain water again?" A dorm student asked.

"Water? No way you can have some after we complete the training. No breaks, go back!" Kalim demanded and we all followed. Kalim was abusing his position as dorm leader.

When we came back I was thinking of talking to Kalim or Jamil but both we so busy. Kalim was busy being demanding and Jamil was busy doing his demands. I need to get out of here. I then remember the magic carpet that Kalim showed me. If I am lucky it should be behind this door.

I open the door and see the glow of millions of treasures. It was beautiful but the jewels weren't my goal. How do you call a carpet to you?

"Carpet, oh, carpet. Come here little guy." I smacked my forehead thinking how dumb I was trying to call a carpet.

I felt a poking at my foot so I looked down and jumped a little from surprise, "Oh my goodness it actually worked! Ok, we need to get out of here."

"Hey, stop right there!" Holy! I forgot to close the door.

I jump on the carpet. How do I ride this thing? Whoa! The carpet starting flying around the room till we finally made it outside. We were flying so high. I needed to get out of here and the magic mirror was my escape.

Zoom! We flew out of the mirror but I didn't even know how to land a carpet, uh oh! We're gonna crash!

"Wow! Watch out!" I ran into the floor and some tables and chairs. Oh my goodness my back!

"Y/n?" Jade looked at me a bit worried but he didn't help me. But of all places I had to crash into. I just wanna go back to my dorm.

"Hey, good to see you guys."

"Stop right there!" The students ran in the room, shoot, they followed me.

"Excuse me but what are you doing here?" Azul asked the uninvited guests.

"We're here to take Y/n and the magic carpet back. Kalim-ryocho has said to get them back and we can't disobey his orders." The students said.

"If you follow the orders then you must follow them. But I'll personally be taking both the magic carpet and Y/n back."

"But..."

"Go tell Kalim that I'll for sure come back with both of them now go along!" Azul said. I don't know what made them feel so scared but they left quickly as if they saw a ghost or worst.

"Thank you Azul."

"No problem. Now tell me, why do you have the carpet? Why are the dorm students after you? And why did you come running here?" Azul was now my new counselor.

"Well, it's a pretty long story. I was at Scarabia to eat some good food but then I stayed for the winter training they're having. Turns out the students are miserable because of Kalim's mood swings. Kalim can suddenly be nice then blow up for no reason, I tried talking to him but he seemed like it didn't happen at all. Then he kept me captive and I escaped on the magic carpet."

Azul seemed to think about what I just said. He actually listened and he was acting like a great counselor.

"You said Kalim is having strange mood swings? That's not the Kalim I know. Kalim is very sweet and very optimistic, he doesn't seem the type to get angry for no reason. Why don't we go back to Scarabia?"

"All of us?"

"Yes, I did say I would bring you and the carpet back personally. I never go back on my word, let's go."

As I follow Azul, Jade grabs my hand, "Y/n are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I shake my hand off his.

"Y/n I know you won't forgive me right away but please give me a second chance. In all honesty I've never had much friends because I always had Floyd and Azul. I didn't think I needed many but you came along and you were a great friend. I just wasn't. Please give me a second chance to redeem myself." Jade begged.

"Hmm, I'll think about it. Maybe if you keep trying I'll even buy you cotton candy." I said and we both left Octanvinelle.

We entered Scarabia and headed to the dorm. Kalim was sitting on his king like throne with bothered me a bit. The dorm students seemed to be suffering a bit and Azul had noticed all of it. Azul was smart so I was curious to know how his plan would work.

"Hello Kalim."

"Oh, Azul! What beings you here?" Kalim said cheerfully.

"I've brought back the carpet and Y/n."

"Great, I'll put this back." Kalim said.

"Do you mind if we goes with you? We have always been curious about the dorm Scarabia and it's expenses."

"Sure! The treasure room is this way." Kalim led the way for all of us to the treasure room.

The room was very bright and big and I've already seen it so I'm not impressed anymore. Kalim put the carpet back onto a pile of gold and showed us around and the treasures he had brought from home. He even explained how grand his entrance was when he entered Scarabia. After a few minutes of touring Azul was finally done looking around.

"Kalim I'll be going out but I was wondering if we all could stay for the night. It's been pretty lonely at Octanvinelle and we still want to explore the amazing things they have in Scarabia." Azul said as he tried to weasel his way in.

"Of course! I'll send someone to prepare your rooms. Is there anything else?"

"No that'll be all. But Floyd and I would like to explore the place a little. Jade has a fascination on your architecture though."

"Ah yes, I would love to see the textiles and texture of this dorm. If you would mind showing me around."

"Sure!" Jamil left us quickly to find someone to prepare our rooms while we huddled really quick.

"He seems just fine, are you sure it's not your imagination?"

"If it's my imagination then everyone else here is having the same image. Trust me he'll be different if you leave him alone."

"Did you notice anything strange whenever he turned different?"

"No, not really. Every time he turned different was after he talking to Jamil. Kalim must be angered by Jamil."

"Then we'll split up. Jade will interrogate Kalim with his unique magic, Floyd, you and I will keep an eye on Jamil." Azul said.

This problem just got more complicated.

Hi guys! Thank you for being so patient, it's been almost a month or so since I last posted. Anyways I just got back from vacation and I will have school but I will continue to post it will just and most likely be irregular posting. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Ooh also I forgot to mention that when the story comes to Idia's and Malleus' part of the story I'm just gonna wing it with theories and fillers. But it might be exciting soo please continue reading.

Thank you and bye!