๐Ÿ’šThelema๐Ÿ’š/Norenmin

By starrynightlife23

Three boys from completely different backgrounds find solace in each other. One is a Jew, one is a Christian... More

โœจLovely Characters๐Ÿ’š
Chapter 1โœจ
Chapter 2โœจ
Chapter 3โœจ
Chapter 4โœจ
Chapter 5โœจ
Chapter 6โœจ
Chapter 7โœจ
Chapter 8โœจ
Chapter 9โœจ
Chapter 10โœจ
Chapter 11โœจ
Chapter 12โœจ
Chapter 13โœจ
Chapter 14โœจ
Chapter 15โœจ
Chapter 16โœจ
Chapter 17โœจ
Chapter 18โœจ
Chapter 19โœจ
Chapter 20โœจ
Chapter 21โœจ
Chapter 22โœจ
Chapter 23โœจ
Chapter 24โœจ
Chapter 25โœจ
Chapter 26โœจ
Chapter 27โœจ
Chapter 28โœจ
Chapter 29โœจ
Chapter 30โœจ
Chapter 31โœจ
Chapter 32โœจ
Chapter 33โœจ
Chapter 35โœจ
Chapter 36โœจ
Chapter 37โœจ
Chapter 38โœจ
Chapter 39โœจ
Chapter 40โœจ
๐Ÿ’šFinal Chapterโœจ
๐Ÿ’šEpilogueโœจ
๐Ÿ’šValentine's Day Specialโœจ

Chapter 34โœจ

356 9 126
By starrynightlife23

  "Wakey wakey." Renjun woke up to see Jeno pressing kisses to his head. The sensation made his heart jump. "Morning to you too, sweets."

"I see you two finally got up." Jaemin was sitting at the window, admiring the sunrise. "When did you even get over there?"

"When did you move? You were in between us," Jeno said. Jaemin smiled. "I have my ways. Moving on, I used this morning to pray and think about things." "Usually does the trick." Renjun said.

There was a knock on his bedroom door. Kun opened it. "Oh cool. You're all up and running. Thought it would take longer. Yea, so there's food in the kitchen if you want it, and both of your parents called."

    Kun shut the door. Jaemin shook his head. "Typical." "I'm tired of them." Jeno sighed out. Renjun chuckled. "I'm telling you. You want a hex just say that." They all freshened up and walked to the kitchen.

   "Papa makes the best pancakes. Trust me." Jaemin fixed all the plates. "Oh wait. You don't eat bacon, right Nono?" He smiled at the nickname. "That's right, sweetheart."

    "Ohh! It's a Jewish thing?" Renjun asked. "Yes, darling. The Torah says anything like pork and what not is unclean. Therefore, we don't eat it."

Renjun nodded. "Wow. That's crazy." "I love bacon. Baby I'm sorry," Jaemin said. Jeno chuckled. "Just don't make me eat it."

"Jeno! The guys all wanna go to a night fair tonight! You coming?" Jeno looked up to see Mark walking through his bedroom door. "Heads up: make a public service announcement before you bust through my damn door."

Mark plopped down on the younger's bed. "I'll take note of that. But seriously, you coming?" Jeno thought about it. He hasn't stayed home for a full day since summer started. And he wasn't bout to start now.

"Eh, what the hell? Why not?" Mark jumped. "Yes! Cause that means you're finally gonna get on the fireball roller coaster with me." Jeno looked in his direction. "Let's be realistic: that's not happening."

Mark popped his lips. "You gotta be wild every now and then, man." "We robbed a fucking gas station. I think we're done." Mark laughed at the memories. "Ahh good times."

Jeno shook his head. "After all that and I didn't even get to eat any of my chips." Mark shrugged. "You ate my ramen. Fair trade." Jeno scoffed. "Man whatever!"

"What time is this fair again?" Mark looked at his phone. "Around 7, they said. That way, we get all the rides and activities in before the crowd comes in around 9 ish. It's only 5:30 now. I'll care in an hour."

"We only walking around a place full of rides and food for some hours. Who we getting cute for?"

"I ask Haechan that all the time. Anyways, I have to go drop this rent off since it's the first of the month." Jeno laughed. "Yea go do that. Last thing we need is you out of your new place." "I swear man."

"I haven't been to a fair in years. Those things still exist?" Shotaro was at Jaemin's house this time. Yea we getting brave brave y'all.

"The gang proposed this. Plus Sungchan's back! I kinda miss our mini dates." Jaemin smiled at that. "Cute."

Shotaro rolled his eyes. "Anywho, you gotta come with us. It's been a while since we all had a gathering."

"We just a bunch of weird, queer ass kids in the middle of a bunch of ignorant, default settings type of people. Why?" Shotaro snorted at that. "That's the best part! We'll make em all get scared cause of our power."

"You're a different breed of human I swear." Jaemin sighed. "Fine. I'll go. But I gotta make it known to Mandy before she pull IRS type shit on me again."

"She's gonna question everything and she already don't like me." Jaemin rolled his eyes. "What she think about you don't matter, man. You're MY bestfriend. Not hers." Shotaro clapped. "And period."

"Plus, they're gonna be gone for most of the night. Well, until 11 tonight. I might be home before then." "You're gonna be stuck with me. No you won't." Jaemin bit his jaw. "Can't even deny that."

"Nooo! I want to stay home for once! My social and spiritual batteries are DEAD and I need to recharge!" Haechan was currently bugging Renjun to no end.

"The entire gang's gonna be there. That includes the hyungs. It'll be a damn shame if our boyfriends are there and we ain't." Renjun looked at him. "I don't have a boyfriend, Channie." Yea, cause you got boufriendS, bitch!

Haechan looked at him. "You and I both know that's crap, Junnie. But seriously, it'll be fun! And you've always wanted an endless supply of fried Oreos right?"

Renjun sighed. "Damn. I did say that. Alright. Fine. But don't make me get on no freaking spaceship roller coaster type shit."

"Damn. I wanted to see you actually get on something other than my nerves." "Bitch fuck you." Haechan stuck out his tongue.

"Now, what to wear, what to wear?" "Doesn't matter just make sure he's covered everywhere." The two boys jumped at the sound of Kun's voice. Renjun put his head in hands.

"Papa-" "Got it got it! I'll try not to do that anymore. But seriously, if you gonna be cute, keep it chill and comfy. Don't need no incidents where people don't know how to act."

Renhyuck laughed at him. "We got it, hyung." "Alright let's get this over with. YangYang said he's taking us since he's going. Xiaojun got the night off so they're going out there." "Bet."

"Jaemin it's cute. Don't worry." Shotaro said, finishing the boy's eyeliner. Said boy looked in the mirror. He couldn't lie, he looked good. Thing is, it's the first time he's ever been confident about confirming that notion.

(It's summer why not. It's hot asf out that door)

  "Can't even be mad. I look good as hell." Shotaro clapped his hands. "Knew you'd love this! And your nose ring makes it sooo much better." "I knew you were gonna say that."

Shotaro looked up. "It's 7 on the dot. We should go. They're probably waiting on us." Jaemin looked at the time. "This time shit be going by so fast. Let's go."

————

"Mark, it's giving fuckboy. Why do I like it?" Jeno took Mark's advice and dressed differently for once. He never really cared about outer appearance until now. Crazy.

"Since edgy literally works for everyone, why not give it a try on you?" "I'm mad that something you tried, worked." Mark smacked him. "Let's go."

——————

"Well of course. Anything works on me. That's why I love my body." Renjun fixed himself in the mirror once more. He was going with a cute flannel look. But of course, he made it work.

  "Too cute. And don't forget your carnelian and black obsidian. They do absolute wonders." Haechan said. Renjun laughed. "Oh trust me I know."

"Didn't I say cover up?" Kun walked in. Hendery stood behind him. "Honey, they're fine. For all we know they could've exposed their entire top body."

"Leaving!" YangYang walked out. "I call shotgun!" Haechan yelled. "Oh that's fucked up." They ran to the car and got in. "Please be safe!" "Once again, don't have no run in with the police!"
✨✨

I'm lowkey stalling for the heartbreak part...did I say that out loud💀

I'm joking. I've written too far and too long to pull something like that out of the woodwork.

But there will be some tugs at the heart strings. Watch out💜 and yes this will be a double update. Stick around🥰

Thank you for reading!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8K 109 7
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.
25.7K 957 28
โ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. โž The great king of curses just wants to live his life how he normally would...
892K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...