For Us [Penthouse - Seokrona...

بواسطة keo2pooh

For Seokhoon, his biggest fear is losing Rona again and he made promise to himself to always be her side and... المزيد

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
Epilog

Last Chapter

643 28 3
بواسطة keo2pooh

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

This is the last chapter but I'll still upload Epilog.

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

"I never thought you would act like that to Minhyuk." Rona turned back, her boyfriend walking behind her before quickening his pace and walking beside her. Her right hand was taken to be held.

"I can't take his spoiled and childish act anymore." She didn't dare to look at her boyfriend and just stared ahead.

"I think we should talk before we go home. What do you think?" Seokhoon's question caused Rona to sigh. She knew he must be suspicious of her behaviour. He must have noticed when he saw her unusual behaviour last night. Because after all, she couldn't hide anything from him.

"Okay, where are we going?" She looked at her boyfriend.

"Come with me, I have found a quiet place in this school." Without waiting for her to react to his words, he pulled her hand to follow him.

Soon after, they arrived near the school dumpster. Not far from that place there is a small hill with open land filled with grass and a small garden full of colourful flowers.

"Wow! I didn't expect this school to have a place like this?" Rona admired the surrounding scenery. This hill looks well maintained but at the same time, it is not maintained because some weeds are visible in some parts.

"It looks like the late Cheon chairman built this park. After he died, Cheon Seojin maybe took care of it but now was getting neglected by new directors." She saw Seokhoon walking and sitting on the grassy ground and lying down. She followed, they now saw the same sky. The afternoon sky was filled with white clouds, making the sun hide behind them.

"How about we come here at night someday? It looks like the night view will look very beautiful from here. Maybe we can see the constellations." She turned her head to him.

"Yes, if it's not covered by clouds or maybe the pollution fog." She heard his reply.

"Such a pessimistic boy." He laughed a little at her remarks to him.

The sound of the wind blowing leaves and weeds near them was heard in the silence of those who were still looking at the sky, admiring a group of clouds.

"Oh look! That cloud looks like a rabbit." She pointed upwards.

"I don't think so? I see it like a violin."

"Hey! How can rabbits and violins look like each other?" She snorted in annoyance.

"But I see it like that, it looks like a violin. See that shape?" She saw Seokhoon pointing up and tracing the shape of the cloud they meant with his finger, forming a violin shape.

"Tch, it's definitely a rabbit's ears." She didn't want to lose doing the same thing but the difference was that she formed rabbit ears.

"Okay, you win. I really can't win against you."

Rona turned her head to her boyfriend who was still looking up at the sky and observing something. That's how it usually is, she always wins and her boyfriend always gives in to her. Yet, recent events have made them both unwilling to give in to their respective mindsets. The mindset that was based on their fear for each other. She already knew Seokhoon's fear was (could be) her safety. Without saying it to her, his overprotectiveness to her clearly showed it. While her fear was also his safety, she realized that she was still hiding it from him by acting mad at him. Rona looked back at the sky, wondering if he knew her fear.

"You must have brought me here to talk to me right?" Her question brought out a snort from someone who lay beside her.

"Says who? I brought you here to see the clouds."

"Tch, you said before yourself that we need to talk before going home."

"At first I wanted to talk but after coming here, I put it off."

"Why?" She watched Seokhoon who was still looking at the sky.

"It was more interesting to look at the sky while guessing the clouds. Should we continue?" Seokhoon turned at her and caught her looking at him.

"Seokhoon-ah ..." She replied with a frown.

"I'm serious. If you still don't want to talk about what's going on with you. I can wait until you tell me." His reply made her look up again and see the clouds were creating some strange shapes as if to challenge them to guess. She sighed after deciding to tell her boyfriend what her fear was.

"I always have nightmares. I'm sure you already guessed it."

"Um. I know you had a nightmare last night, but I didn't know you had it often."

"Ever since my mother was in prison, I've had nightmares. Nightmares of losing someone and even though the person is not clearly visible, I was calling your name. Then after our fight started, the shadow became clearer and it's really you. The nightmares came more and more often after what happened to me, and always with the same scene. You disappeared before me after protecting me."

"Rona-ya .."

"The thing I fear the most is that I will lose someone precious to me again. The thing I fear the most is people sacrificing for me again. My mother is in jail for killing a girl for me. And when I saw your wound when you saved me, I was so scared. Last night was the peak when you didn't come home. I'm afraid, I'm afraid of losing you too." Unknowingly her voice choked and tears began to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Hey…" She felt Seokhoon pulling her and bringing her to his embrace. While lying down, her head was now on her boyfriend's chest. Her face might be red because they were so close, she could even hear his heartbeat, even though wasn't as rapid as her. Yet, she felt safe causing her to wrap her arms behind his back and bury her head even further. Her hair was brushed by him.

"Sorry if I made you worry. I promise I won't do anything reckless to make you worry again."

"You promise?" She lifted her face to look at him, looking for honesty in his eyes. A smile seemed to grow on her face.

"I promise." Her boyfriend rested his chin on her head.

"I won't forgive you if you break your promise." She felt his mouth shaking indicating he was chuckling before answering.

"Deal."

Under the blue sky with an exhibition of clouds moving in clusters filling the sky, they lay hugging each other. Rona closed her eyes in her boyfriend's arms, feeling relieved, feeling all the burdens in her heart and mind had been lifted. Both because the terror case against her was finally over and because she had told him all her worries.

"Rona-ya"

"Hmm?"

"You said about us running away, didn't you? How about we do it?"

"Eh? You're not serious are you?" His question made her lift her head to look at him.

"I'm serious."

"Seokhoon-ah!"

"But only for a few days, ah it may be just one day. I'm sure my mom won't let me go alone with you for a few days."

She was still looking at her boyfriend questioningly.

"Our new teacher.. is not as conservative as we imagined."

"You mean Mr Jung?"

"Yup"

"He gave me advice on asking you out for a date, to cheer you up."

"Mr Jung? The teacher who punished us for holding hands?" She asked in disbelief. Seokhoon laughed at that.

"Yeah the one and only, weird isn't it? And the reason why at school we are prohibited from showing off but outside school he allows us to do what we want to do is because, in school, we are students under his responsibility but not outside school."

Rona shook her head at the answer that was given by Seokhoon. Yes indeed, that one teacher is strange.

"I didn't know you became close to Mr Jung to the point he could give you a going on date suggestion?" She looked at Seokhoon while raising her eyebrows, and he laughed at her gesture.

"I don't know, I'm confused too."

"It seems that what happened to me was the cause." Rona put her head back on his chest.

"Yes, it is like that. In fact, it caused my sister to have someone she liked. I didn't think an unfriendly brat like her could like someone."

"Seokkyung-ie?" It surprised her and made her lift not only her head but also her body from his embrace.

"Yup, the one and only Joo Seokkyung."

"Don't tell me that guy is Bae Joonyoung?"

"That's right!" She watched her boyfriend answer before laughing. His laughter and the information he just gave also made her laugh. The fact that someone like Joo Seokkyung would like a quiet person like Bae Joonyoung surprised her.

"What a unique combination. Girls like Seokkyung like boys like Joonyoung." They laughed together after her comment.

"But it seems that Seokkyung's crush is one-sided. Joonyoung doesn't show any interest in her."

"I have an idea." She rose from their position and sat facing her boyfriend who was still lying down. Before he asked further she continued.

"How about we go out with them? Let's have a double date. Who knows maybe Joonyoung also likes Seokkyung." The question made Seokhoon get up and pout.

"No!! I want to go on a date alone without interference from other people."

The frown on Seokhoon's face made her smile a little, not expecting that her cold boyfriend could also show such a cute attitude. She then hugged him from the side.

"Okay, I understand. We go alone. But next time we plan to go with them, yeah?"

Her boyfriend then wrapped his arms behind her back and nodded.

"Alright, let's make a plan to matchmaking them. Maybe by having a boyfriend, Seokkyung can stop being cynical and annoying us."

"Tch"

"It's a deal then? Tomorrow we will go on a date." She smiled slightly at Seokhoon's statement. After staring at his hopeful eyes, she nodded.

"Tomorrow we have a date." After answering Seokhoon, she remembered something. She thought about it for a while before loosening herself from his embrace.

"Seokhoon-ah, before that… will you take me to visit my mom? I'm sure she's really worried about me. Though I don't know if my mom knows about this, I better tell her. I miss her anyway." She looked into his eyes with doubt because their dating plans had to be interspersed with a visit to the prison.

"Of course. I'll take you."

She smiled at that and went back to hugging the boy who was always by her side.

"Thank you, Seokhoon-ah for always being by my side."

***

================================

Thank you for reading my fic and giving me votes and comments. I truly appreciate your support.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

174K 8K 52
Everything he ever wanted..? Is alongside his fear.
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
430 76 6
he would rather choose her
10.9K 376 25
♡JEONGCHAN♡ Jeongin thought he was his. Bang Chan promised. The sad truth is he broke those promises and Jeongin's heart. [HIGHEST RANKINGS] #1 in Ch...