The Bennett Witch

By KassidyHunter2844

They said falling in love is beautiful; the person I loved killed me. To my surprise, I was reborn as Bonnie... More

Cast
Aesthetics
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
The Bennett Coven
XVIII
Good News
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
I'm concerned
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
Adiós

Summary

25.2K 533 24
By KassidyHunter2844

Summary

"I don't care if you're a vampire, werewolf, hunter, or witch you will always be my best friend"

Amira Harris died and was reborn into the body of Bonnie Bennet determined to protect those she cares about she decides to not only change the plot but to become the type of witch the Bennett's were known to be and in her own definition a Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Vampire Diaries if I did Bonnie would have been treated better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 765 12
Salem, home to Bonnie Bennett's ancestors centuries ago. NB : days after Klaus and Elijah's death. Disclaimer: these characters are owned by The CW a...
57.5K 2.3K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...
620K 15.3K 84
Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like it or not. It wasn't until I discovered...
34.3K 707 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...