Michael Clifford Imagine Seri...

By Princess_Marie_

Sorry for mistakes if there are any ***Never point out the mistakes, because I already know they're there*** More

Michael Clifford Imagines
1. Heartbroken To Fixed Heart
2. All Of The Stars
3. Shock Of Your Life
4. Sympathy For The Devil
5. Ever Enough
6. Love Story
7. Three Cheers For Five Years
8. All That I'm Asking For
9. Love Somebody
10. The Reason
11. Simply Fate
12. Ghost Of You
13. Nightmare
14. Nightmare Part 2
15. Wake Up
16. Frozen Hearts
17. Seize The Day
18. Harder Than You Know
19. Mirrors
20. Break Me Shake Me
21. Bloody Valentine
22. Always
23. All Of Me
24. Bound To You
26. Save Your Heart
27. Someone's Watching Over Me
28. Best Of You
29. Avalanche
30. Save Me A Spark
31. Lips Of An Angel
32. What A Feeling
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!
33. The Only Hope For Me Is You
34. Someone, Somewhere
35. In The End
36. Cross My Heart
37. Jet Lag
38. No. 1 Party Anthem
39. The Reason
40. Angel
41. Flipped
42. Happiness Machine
43. Alive (Fast And Slow)
44. ************
45. I Should Have Known

25. Holding On To You

2K 55 25
By Princess_Marie_

*She's different and he doesn't want to let go.*

He's been following me since I left the party an hour ago. I don't know what he wants, I'm just trying to walk the night away. The party had been boring, and I first noticed him when his band was playing. I watched for awhile, the guitarist with the dyed blond hair, playing like his life depended on it. It was like he was born to play.

I stayed the whole time they played, but after they finished, the guitarist glanced at me. His eyes a frosty green in the warmth of the party, his lips red as if he'd been chewing on them. He was beautiful. He didn't look away. He watched me as I turned toward the exit and made my way out. I just walked out of the house and let my feet take me in whatever direction.Then, he followed.

He walked and walked with me, but he hadn't  spoken yet. I waited for him to speak, but I got the feeling that he wasn't going to. I took a deep breath as I finally stopped walking to face him and said, "Do you like to follow strangers?"

He stopped walking and met my eyes, "There's something about you that I don't want to let go of."

I rolled my eyes as I looked away and muttered a wish of good luck and continued walking. As I made my way away from him, he caught up to me and caught my wrist. I scoffed as I yanked my wrist from his grasp and said, "What do you want?"

He shrugged, "To talk to you. To get to know you. I feel like you're so different that you're worth getting to know."

I wasn't exactly understanding his reasoning, but for some reason I was intrigued by the green eyed stranger and his interest in me. I tilted my head and nodded in the direction of a small diner at the end of the town and began walking toward it.

We walked into the quiet diner and slid into a booth across from each other in the very back. I stared at him for a few moments until he said, "Was that a change of heart?"

I shrugged, "I'm intrigued by your interest in me."

He smiled, "You seem to have this mysterious persona. I kinda like that."

I roll my eyes, "Are you kidding?" I laugh. "I'm an open book."

"No," he sighs in a manner of frustration. "You're hiding something."

My expression becomes a serious one and I nod, "You're smart, and I still don't know your name."

I leaned against the table and he shrugged, "I'm Michael," he says and I nod and raise my eyebrows as if to say, and? He laughs breathily, "My name is Michael Clifford."

I smile, "I like that, it's very well put together."

He gives me a playful glare, "Don't even say it. I've heard all the Clifford the Big Red Dog jokes, especially that time I dyed my hair red."

I nod and giggle as I say, "I wasn't gonna say anything about it."

Then he stares at me expectantly until I say, "What?"

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

He smiles a beautiful smile, "Your name suits you well."

I shrug, "Your name does as well and I think I wanna call you Mickey."

He groans, "Why?"

I smile and sing quietly, "Hey Mickey your so fine you blow my mind, hey hey Mickey!"

He laughs and says, "Is that your way of telling me I'm hot?"

I shake my head and roll my eyes, "Well, you're kinda hot," he pouts and I smirk. "Oh, I'm kidding. You are very handsome Michael Clifford."

He scoffs, "No, I wanna be sexy. Handsome makes me feel average."

I sigh, "Handsome is a very good way of complimenting men. It shows that I'm interested in your mind and personality and your good looks are just a bonus. Consider yourself lucky."

He smirks, "You're into me?"

I mirror his facial expression, "You think so?"

He nods, "I know so."

I shrug, "Then there you have it."

We spent the rest of the night talking about anything and everything. We ended up leaving the diner around three in the morning. He walked me home even though I told him not to, then he proceeded to give me his number. Then he asked me to have a date with him. He said our date would consist of pizza, ice cream, and movies at his apartment. Michael isn't as bad as I thought.

A few days before that date, my friend Ashley, known as her stage name Halsey, met up with me at my house. She wanted to know what was going on between me and Michael.

She sighs loudly, "Well, do you like him?"

"I don't know," I muttered. "He's different, so I guess you can say I'm interested."

She nods and says, "I had a chat with him the other day. I told him that I can't really tell him anything about you, because you tell people what you want them to know."

I shrug, "I guess that's true. Can we not talk about this."

She groans, "Why don't you wanna talk about this?"

I roll my eyes, "Ok, what is there to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know, the fact that you agreed to go on a date with him after turning down that one guy the night before," she replies sarcastically.

I sigh, "He seems to understand something about me and it interests me for some reason. I just wanna get to know him."

She smiles, "Aw, well he likes you like a lot."

She spent a few more hours at my house bugging me before leaving me to my thoughts.

By the night of the date, I had a couple of sucky days, and my mood was shot. I was so hesitant to actually go on the date that I almost cancelled. I just didn't want to snap at him or act like a bitch.

When I arrived at his place, he was standing outside waiting. I stepped out and he smiled, "How've you been?"

I shrug, "If I'm being honest, I haven't had a good day since Tuesday."

He scrunched up his nose and says, "Ugh, I feel you there. That sucks, but hopefully this date will make you feel better."

I smiled gratefully and followed him inside. Let the excitement begin.

He had the pizza ready when I got there and so we started with that. We talked about how our week had gone so far as we sat in each other's company. Then we had ice cream as he put the first movie in. He started with The Other Woman. I love comedy.

After the third or fourth movie, he was watching me more than the movie, which happened to be Fifty First Dates. I was really enjoying this date with Michael.

As the movie ended, he said, "Do you wanna stay a little longer?"

I shrug, "Why not."

It was probably really late in the evening by now, but I stayed where I was at in his arms, cuddling into him. We weren't talking, we just sat together doing nothing. I liked being able to do nothing with him. In the end, I stayed the night.

We had grown closer and closer since that date. I was beginning to get scared of the way I feel toward him. I felt like I gave in too quickly. I usually have a hard time with relationships. Michael never purposely made me feel sadness, he always wants me to be happy.

I've fallen for him and I don't know how to act about it.

Ashley had nothing, but good things to say about him, and I trusted her judgment. I trusted her because, she new about my past and I was grateful that she was so trustworthy.

It had been a couple of days since I'd hung out with Michael and I had Ashley over. She always knew what to say when I was freaking myself out.

"You need to show Michael that you're interested," she said. "I was talking to him a week ago and he thinks you aren't all that interested."

I groan, "We've been dating for like two and half months. If that doesn't show how interested I am then I don't know what will."

She laughs sarcastically, "Well, he's the one always calling, texting, and stopping by just to be with you. I don't think you've ever once contacted him to be with him."

Crap. She's right. I hadn't even thought about it or thought about it being a problem.

I sigh, "Oh. Well I guess I can call him, because I haven't seen him since a couple of days ago and I kinda miss him."

She smiles, "Then what are you waiting for? Call him! I'm gonna leave so you can have him to yourself. Now call him right now," she stands to her feet to leave. "Now, dammit!"

I grab my phone quickly, "Ok, I'm doing it, I'm pressing his name now."

She's at the door opening it as she faces me, "Don't talk to me, just call him, quickly."

Once the phone begins ringing, she's out the door and I'm left to my own devices. After probably the fourth ring, he picks up, "Hello? Y/N?"

"Hey, I was just calling to see if you wanted to come over."

"Really?"

I laugh breathily, "Yeah, I guess I kind of miss you. I also wanna talk to you. So, are you free?

He breathes deeply, "Um, yes. Definitely, and I miss you too. Do you want me to come now?"

I can practically hear his smile through the phone, which makes me smile, "Ok, yes I do. I'll see you when you get here."

"Yeah, I'm leaving now," he replies. "I'm leaving now."

"Ok, bye," I say awkwardly.

He chuckles lightly, "Bye, babe."

After hanging up, I take a deep breath and remember how I hate talking over the phone so much. That's probably why I never contacted him.

When he arrives he texts me saying he's here and I text him to just come on in as I sit comfortably on my couch.

He walks in with the ghost of a smile on his face and sits next to me as he greets me with a quick kiss. I smile at him and say, "I hope you know that I like you, like a lot, because I don't want you to think I don't wanna be around you. I really enjoy your company."

I curl into his side, moving myself to lay between his legs with my arms around his torso. I look up at him and he half smiles, "I'm actually really glad you feel that way, because even though you're hiding pieces of your past, I'm sticking around no matter what happens. I hope that one day you'll be able to tell me."

I squeeze him and bury my face into his chest and my voice comes out a little muffled, "I'm really glad I gave you a chance."

He lifts my face from his chest and cradles my cheek as he kisses me slowly, but passionately.

3 Years Later

"That's everything I didn't want to tell you at first," I say shakily. "I was afraid of being judged and trusting you so much when I barely knew you."

He pulls me into his body and holds me close in our shared bed and says, "I'm glad you trusted me enough. I think I loved you the first time we made eye contact after the set at the party."

I shrug, "You think so?"

His chest vibrates against me as he laugh lightly and he says, "I know so."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And he holds me tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 181 18
This is my very first story so I apologise in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make and the inconsistent updates to the story
38.2K 1.7K 32
~Updatedā€¢Completed~ "Don't listen to them, you're beautiful Karli." "How am I supposed to know that if everyone hates me!?"
78K 4.4K 53
(COMPLETED) It was a mistake.. Everything. BOOK 1 (use to be Mistakes) ā€¢Ā©ā˜¹āœ“