Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

By Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... More

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
The Grand Galloping Gala
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
A Sudden Ambush & Meet
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Threatening Message From The Dazzlings
Enter Crystal Prep
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Academic Decathlon
The Quad-Cross Relay

The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts

255 7 16
By Elexa_Ruby

Meanwhile, in the dry regions of Equestria, deep within the desert, Sunset Shimmer was riding a camel to get to the kingdom of the Scorching Deserts, while also feeling a bit exhausted from the heat, the desert was dry, there were a few mountains and cliffs and there was barely any wild life seen, other than the camel.

"Phew, forgot how hot deserts can be." Sunset said as she wiped her forehead and looked at the camel. "I'm surprised you guys can withstand this heat."

Then, as they made it up a sandy hill, Sunset noticed something in front of her, it looked to be an ancient kingdom, most of the walls were made of hardened clay, there was a river located near the kingdom and there was a giant Egyptian palace.

Sunset rubbed her eyes as she thought she might be seeing a mirage, but she looked, she realized that it was real. "Whoa...I think we made it to Kai's kingdom." Sunset Shimmer said as she seemed a little excited.

So the camel took them to the kingdom, but as they got there, she was shocked to see that most of the people were doing hard labor such as creating statues of some sort of demonic being, lifting up pounds of bricks, carrying loads of building materials and stomping mud in order to create bricks.

But what shocked her the most was that there were men dressed in black who were hitting the people with whips, and kept ordering them to go faster.

"What is going on?" Sunset asked as she couldn't believe what was in front of her.

"Hey!" A voice was called as a man in black clothing was walking towards Sunset Shimmer. "What are you doing here?!"

"Uh...I was sent by Princess Celestia to help your kingdom and—" Sunset said nervously but was cut off by the man in black clothing.

"Beat it kid! We're in no need of some idiots sent by Canterlot! Now you either scram, or you're gonna have to go into the same labor as all these other fools!" The man in black clothing said as he got out his whip and hit the camel.

Causing it to be scared and run off, which also caused Sunset to fall off the camel by accident and onto the floor. "Ow..." Sunset said as she got on her knees and held her head, she felt annoyed by this. "Someone needs to update their social skills..."

"Quick! Over here!" A whisper was heard as she turned to a man wearing a white robe, who was inside a house, he signaled her to come inside the house.

Sunset got up and went inside the house, where a dozen of the villagers were in, they were each wearing rags and some white clothing. "Hello?" Sunset asked as she looked at the villagers.

"Oh thank heavens you're here." A woman in rags said as she went to Sunset and held her hands. "We were told from a prophet that a person from Canterlot would come and save us."

"Save you? From who?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"You see, ever since Kai left, we under the protection of our guardian, Pyra, the fire dragon." An elderly man said to Sunset. "But alas, when rogues came and managed to capture Pyra, the village was sent under hard times, and we're forced to work night and day on working statues that honor a demonic creature, known as the Pony Of Shadows, and the pains we had to endure was unbearable."

Sunset felt bad for the villagers, she couldn't imagine the pain they must've through when Kai disappeared. "That's awful..." Sunset said as she frowned.

"We were certain one day, someone from Canterlot would arrive to save us, and now...that day has finally come." The woman in rags said as she smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll do what I can to help you." Sunset said as she smiled. "Where's Pyra?"

"She's up there, inside the Volcano Of Ramses, she chained up by rogues who worship the Pony Of Shadows." The elderly man said as he pointed to a volcano near the village. "No one's ever been brave enough to go up there, or intended to go there, since the place is guarded by rogues."

Sunset looked at the volcano, a determined feeling grew inside of her as she was determined to save the village from their hard labor. "Then that's where I'll go then..." Sunset Said as she was determined.

"Be careful young one..." The elderly man said Sunset walked out the door.

So Sunset sneaked through the village and made her way to the volcano, but stopped as she noticed another man in black clothing holding a knife at a woman who was cooking noodles.

"These noodles are too cold!" The man in black clothing said as he threw his bowl of noodles on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry, you-you stole most of my pots so that you could melt them for weapons..." The woman said as she was scared.

"Either you cook my noodles! Or I cook you!" The man in black clothing said as he held the knife near the woman's throat.

Sunset didn't want to leave the woman alone, so she got up behind the man in the black clothing, stuffed him in a clay pot, causing him to not be able to see, he suddenly tripped down a few stairs that were made of hard clay and fell down them.

The woman felt relieved as she noticed Sunset. "Oh thank you! Thank you!" The woman said as she hugged Sunset and smiled.

"Not a problem, I couldn't stand those who treat people that way." Sunset said as she smiled and then frowned.

"Well thank you, here, it's not much but it might help." The woman said as she gave Sunset a gold coin and left.

"Thanks." Sunset Shimmer said as she put the coin in her pocket and continued her journey to the volcano, as she arrived, it was as if the villagers have predicted.

The volcano was guarded by a few men in black clothing, as they guarded the entrance to the volcano, Sunset hid behind of rock as she looked at the volcano. "Well, I'm here..." Sunset said as she looked at the volcano. "But how to get pass them all?..."

Sunset noticed her gold coin and had idea, she held the coin out in the sunlight, and shined that light on the guards, causing them to be blind and out their hands on their faces.

"Ow! My eyes!" One guard said as he held his face.

"I can't see!" Another guard said as he was starting to panic.

The guards bumped into each other and fell unconscious, giving Sunset the chance to go up the volcano, she went up a staircase that was spiraled to the top of the volcano, to where there was a cave at the top.

After going through multiple flights of stairs, Sunset finally managed to make it to the top, despite her feet becoming tired from going up a massive amount of stairs.

"Made it..." Sunset said as she felt a bit tired, she went inside the cave, when she got inside, she was shocked to see on what was in front of her.

As she hid behind a stalagmite, she saw a female dragon that was chained to the ground, the dragon had red scales, dark red spikes and horns, orange eyes, a yellow underbelly and a golden necklace with a red jewel.

"The Guardian Of The Scorching Deserts..." Sunset said as she was amazed.

When Sunset slowly approached Pyra, she noticed her and became defensive as she saw Sunset, such as getting up on her two back feet and roared at her.

"Easy girl...I'm not going to hurt you." Sunset said as she tried to calm Pyra down, she then used her fire magic to melt the chains off of Pyra, which successfully freed Pyra, the dragon calmed down as she felt thankful for Sunset rescuing her.

"Hey! Stay away from that Dragon!" A shout was heard as some more men in black clothing appeared. "We shall not let you interfere with our work! We shall rise victorious for our god, The Pony Of Shadows!"

Pyra became angered by this, so she swung her paw at some of the men in black clothing, causing half of the men to fall off the volcano, the other men were trying to fire arrows at it, but failed since Pyra's scales are tough enough to withstand arrows.

She then turned to the men with an angry snarl, causing them to be a little scared of Pyra now that she's free. Pyra opened her mouth and was ready breath fire at them, but Sunset jumped in to intervene.

"Stop! You don't have to do this!" Sunset Shimmer said as she defended the men in black clothing, Pyra lowered a little but was still ready to launch some fire at them. "Look, I understand you're angry at them, and I understand the damage that they done to both this kingdom, and it's people. But killing them is not going to solve anything."

Pyra closed her mouth as she seemed confused. "Sure they've done bad things, but if you killed them, you won't be any better than they are, if you try to use force and anger, you'll end up hurting someone, or worse..." Sunset said as she looked at Pyra.

Pyra got back down on her four feet as she calmed down a bit, she also felt guilty at what she tried to do to the ones who enslaved her people, and her kingdom, it was an important lesson that Kai taught her before he vanished.

Sunset turned to the men with black clothing as she gave them an angered glare. "I'm only giving you this one chance...you may have done horrible things to those who are innocent, but I'm not going to kill you..." Sunset said in a serious tone. "I'll spare all of you, if you leave this kingdom...and never come back..."

The men in black clothing felt hesitant on leaving, but didn't want to die, so, by their own disappointment, they followed Sunset's orders and left the kingdom, along with the rest of the men who were enslaving the people.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became dark as a red glow was shown, she turned around and saw Pyra making that glow, while also speaking through telepathy. "You were right young one...if I did kill them, I would be no better than they would...I humbly thank you for your forgiveness...it was lesson that Kai taught me so long ago..." Pyra said through telepathy. "But alas...I've let my temper get the best of me and almost became a murderer..."

"It's okay Pyra, everyone makes mistakes." Sunset said as she gave Pyra a warm smile. "What's important is that we learn from them."

"Indeed, for saving my kingdom and your forgiveness...I bestow upon you this gift..." Pyra said as she gave Sunset a red geode. "From this moment forward...you are the Guardian Of Forgiveness...."

So as the geode glowed a bright red, Sunset began to gain advanced fire magic, she also grew red dragon wings on her back, a red dragon tail, now wore a Gold crown with gold dragon horns, a small red cape with a golden sun pin, gold armor chest plate, brown leather skirt, golden armor wrist bands, golden armor leg pads and brown leather boots.

She looked at her new form and was surprised. "Whoa..." Sunset said as she was surprised to see herself.

She looked at the kingdom, jumped off the volcano and flew towards the entrance of the place, where everyone then gathered, they were surprised by Sunset's new form. "Citizens of the Scorching Deserts!" Sunset said out loud to the citizens. "I, Sunset Shimmer, have come from Canterlot to restore your home, I promise with my life that I shall protect this kingdom, and serve as your new ruler, I shall restore this kingdom and work with my people to bring this kingdom to its former glory!"

The people cheered for Sunset's victory as they welcomed her as the new ruler, from this moment forward, she not only became the Guardian Of Forgiveness, but she also became the Emperess Of The Scorching Deserts.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Pyra belongs to me

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
2.5K 80 8
Twilight Sparkle and her friends Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, and Spike have faced many threats in Equ...
9.3K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...
557 52 14
The Heroes of Equestria have united and have begun to travel to other realms. Nightwalker is still alive and roaming the realms seeking new ways to d...