Don't you worry child

By brookemccreaa

What would you do if your family was murdered by a witch? What would you do if you heard their screams and cr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors note
Chapter 42: LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 1

17.4K 321 34
By brookemccreaa

*y/n=your name
Y/l/n= your last name
Y/m/n= your middle name*

What would you do if your family was killed? What would you do if you were forced to hear their cries and screams?
What could you do? Well y/n, saw and heard her family get killed by a witch. She is five years old and this is her story. She knows about the supernatural world and now she is chained up and locked up.

The witch would torment you, slap you or just ignore you.

The witch: Hello you little brat.
You: It's y/n. Y/n, Y/m/n, Y/l/n.
The witch then slaps you across the face.
The witch: You will show me some respect. No wonder your family was rude.
You look at the witch and you were angry. You tried to attack her, but the chains were holding you back.
The witch then laughs and she walks away.

Your POV: I'm never going to get out of here. I won't be able to see any of my friends or family. I miss my mommy and daddy. I want my family back, I want to be free. Will anyone save me? Will I ever be free?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.3K 12
You loved Dean Winchester with all your heart, and that's what caused it to break so easily. You were blind from all the signs that were there, and w...
170K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
222K 5.7K 35
So sam has a daughter 9 years old, Alexis. But he has no idea of her existence. Her mother dies leaving a note for her What the note says? You'll ha...
26.3K 852 40
After centuries of incessant war, Reader finally managed to settle down into a normal human life; she attended medical school, bought a house, made f...