Remember Me | Steve Rogers

Por choleriic

Nina Petrova, hidden sister of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Another Widow in disguise, loses her siste... Más

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
BONUS

1

1.5K 25 0
Por choleriic

6 Years Before

Natasha, Bucky and Sam are at the Avenger tower, talking amongst themselves when Yelena Belova comes up the elevator, surprising the 3 Avengers.

"Yelena?" Nat asks, and her sister smirks at her.

"In the flesh." Yelena answers and walks up to her sister to pull her in for a hug. 

"You gonna introduce us to your friend?" Sam asks, and Yelena gives a weak smile to the two men, waving at them.

"Sam, Bucky, this is my sister, Yelena. Yelena, this is Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes." Nat introduces, and the two men look at each other with confusion on their face.

"You telling me you have a sister, and didn't wanna tell no body?" Sam asks, and Yelena smirks at her sister. 

"Not surprised she didn't tell anyone." Yelena comments, and Nat rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Nat interrogates. 

"I found her." Yelena answers, and the room stays quiet, filled with awkwardness and confusion, only Natasha and Yelena knowing what that meant. 

"Well, where is she?" 

"She's here, in New York." Yelena answers, and Nat furrows her eyebrows at her.

"Okay, why isn't she with you then?" Nat counteracts, and her sister scoffs.

"You've got to be the one to bring her in." Yelena answers condescendingly.

"Anyone want to explain what's going on here?" Bucky intrudes, Nat turns to him and Sam, rubbing her temples and taking a deep breath.

"I- We have another sister. She's been apart of the Red Room her entire life, born into it, and after I found Yelena, I asked her to find Nina, and give her the antidote I told you guys about." Nat explains, the boys cross their arms, trying to comprehend the situation.

"Well, let's go get your sister then." Sam insists, and Yelena chuckles. 

"Why do you want to go?" Nat asks Sam, and he smirks. 

"You think I'm going to miss a chance to see that family reunion? Nah, I'm coming with." Sam answers, and Nat just goes along with it, walking towards the elevator with Yelena and Sam.

"Come on Bucky, you got nothing better to do." Sam suggests, and Bucky rolls his eyes and follows behind into the elevator. 

After they arrive at an apartment building, they follow Yelena up, stopping in front of an apartment door. 

"You know she's not going to be happy to see you." Yelena comments, and Nat just shrugs her shoulders, putting her hand on her holstered gun. Yelena unlocks the door, walking in first, with Nat behind, and the boys walking in last. The apartment is quiet, Yelena leading them to the living room, and taking a seat, and leaning back in it. 

"You boys might want to sit out of this one." Yelena insists, and the boys furrow their brows, standing up behind Yelena's chair, when Nina slowly walks out of the kitchen, revealing herself. 

"Nina." Nat starts, Nina not saying a word until she's fully in the living room. 

"You actually came." Nina comments, and she notices her other sister with a smirk on her face, and the two men behind her.

"I see you brought company." Nina adds, putting her hand on her holstered weapon as well.

"Didn't know how ugly it was going to get." Nat sarcastically jokes, and Nina scoffs, and quickly draws out her gun, along with Nat doing the same. 

"Nina, I don't want to hurt you." Nat mutters, and Nina chuckles. 

"I'm not the little girl you saw last." Nina comments, and they both take a step towards each other slowly, Nina reaching for Nat's gun as she kicks her in the stomach, un-arming the gun, and taking out the clip of her own, and throwing the guns aside. Nat runs to tackle her, and Nina gets her back throw to the wall behind her, groaning out pain, and then connecting her elbow with Natasha's back, throwing her sister across the room.

"Aren't you going to do anything?" Bucky asks Yelena, and she turns her head to him and smirks. 

"This is how our family deals with things." She answers, and Bucky scowls at her, turning back to watch his friend and her sister continuing to fight. Once Nina gets the upper hand to put her sister in a head lock, pinning down her legs, Nat whimpers out. 

"Peremiriye." Truce. Nat cries out, and Nina lets go of her sister, allowing both of them to catch their breath. Nina gets off of the ground, and goes towards her other sister, causing Yelena to stand and they hug each other quickly. 

"Eti mal'chiki moi podarki?" Are these boys my gifts? Nina asks jokingly, and Yelena laughs.

"Ty khochesh'." You wish. Bucky adds, and Nina looks surprised at his comment in Russian. 

"You look good Winter Solider." Nina compliments, taking a step towards Bucky, and he furrows his brows at her. 

"Do I know you?" He asks, and she gives him a smirk, turning back to her sisters. 

"You tried killing me once." She answers, and Nat wipes the blood from her mouth.

"Sorry." Bucky adds, and Nina sits down on the couch across from them.

"Don't worry about it. Someone as hot as you can try any day." Nina teases, but Bucky doesn't budge for a smile at all, but Sam does. 

"Now, that's done, let's go." Yelena comments, and Nina crosses her arms. 

"Go where?" Nina asks, and Nat pulls up a chair to sit by her sisters. 

"Upstate." Nat answers, and Nina scoffs. 

"To the fancy Avenger campus? No thanks." Nina remarks, and Nat rolls her eyes. 

"Fury has pardoned you of any crimes you did for Dreykov. Only if you come work with us." Nat adds, and Nina sits up to face her sister. 

"I don't see you for years, you didn't come looking for either of us, and now you want me to come with you and be your sister again?" Nina barks.

"We will always be sisters, Nina." Yelena adds, and Nina lets out a sigh. 

"I had to-"

"Yeah, I know. Clean your ledger. Yelena told me." Nina interrupts, Nat turning towards Yelena and she shrugs her shoulders. 

"What? You wanted to explain it to her? You know she always liked me better." Yelena adds, and Nat rolls her eyes. 

"Nina, please. Just come with us." Nat adds, and Nina looks over at Yelena who gives her a weak smile, and Nina rolls her eyes. 

"You're all helping me pack then." Nina insists, and she stands up from the couch, walking towards her room and packing up some of her things, handing it off to Bucky and Sam, and then going to her weapons room, grabbing a few things and following them out to the car. 

"Blonde, huh?" Nat asks as she drives, and Nina turns to her and smiles. 

"Had to blend in." Nina answers, and Nat smirks, looking in the rear view mirror, looking at her other sister, realizing the 3 of them are blonde right now, and chuckling to herself as she frowns as she sits in-between both Sam and Bucky. 

"Just so you know Nat, I'm definitely telling everyone we saw you got your ass beat." Sam brings up, and Nina smirks to herself, while Nat scowls at him through the mirror.

"Just saying I never thought I would witness it with my own eyes." Sam adds, and Bucky chuckles behind Nina's seat. 

When they arrive back at the compound, they grab Nina and Yelena's things, Nina taking in the building, taking in that she's on the good side of things for once. Still figuring out who she is, since for years she's been brainwashed by the Red Room. 

"Where's the rest of your Avengers?" Nina asks, setting her things down. 

"They're out on missions." Nat answers, and hands her a box of hair dye. 

"Figured, you want to go back to the real you." Nat explains, and Nina smirks at her sister, finding the bathroom to do what needs to be done. Afterwards, Nina comes out to join the rest wiping her hair with a towel, sitting next to Bucky. 

"Brown suits you more than the blonde." Bucky comments, and Nina smiles. 

"Feels better too." She adds, and for the first time she sees Bucky smile. An awkward smile, but a smile none the less. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

186 7 6
𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝; ᵗᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ We all wander alone at some point in our lives, April Carter has never. As the only living descendant of the fa...
191K 6K 40
You live in an alternate universe where Clint sacrifices himself instead of Natasha and where Thor sends Thanos' army away instead of Tony. Thor only...
6K 275 56
Sally Rogers is the younger sister to Steve Rogers. When he leaves to join the army, she is a teen and worried about the health of her big brother. W...
318K 9.1K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...