What are the Odds? (YiZhan FF...

By Kimnielle88

What can happen when your child that you hid from him meets his father? What are the odds that he can likely... More

Prologue
WATO 1
WATO 2
WATO 3
WATO 4
WATO 5
Learn with me lol (If you're not interested, feel free to skip this chapter)
WATO 6
WATO 7
WATO 8
WATO 9
WATO 10
WATO 11
WATO 12
WATO 13
WATO 15
WATO 16
WATO 17
WATO 18
WATO 19
WATO 20
WATO 21
WATO 22
WATO 23
WATO 24
WATO 25
WATO 26
WATO 27
WATO 28
WATO 29
WATO 30
WATO 31
WATO 32
WATO 33
WATO 34
WATO 35
WATO 36
WATO 37
WATO 38
WATO 39
WATO 40
WATO 41
WATO 42
WATO 43
WATO 44
WATO 45
WATO 46
WATO 47
WATO 48
WATO 49
WATO 50
WATO 51
WATO 52
WATO 53
WATO 54
WATO 55
WATO 56
WATO 57
WATO 58
WATO 59
WATO 60
WATO 61
WATO 62
WATO 63 (END)
WATO: Epilogue
WATO: Extra Chapter

WATO 14

7.5K 490 44
By Kimnielle88

In the succeeding days, Zhan was able to recover perfectly. As per the usual routine, he wakes up early with his son, him for his work, and his son for school. Then he brings his kid to school at the usual time, where the daycare is still empty.

Just as they arrived at the daycare, Zhuocheng arrived as well, his kids in tow. 

"Good morning," Zhuocheng greeted, "You feeling better now?" he asked, concerned. 

Zhan nods and chuckles, "I am feeling a lot better, that's why we arrived earlier than you." he remarked which Sean giggles.

Zhuocheng raised an eyebrow at him then chuckles at his remark, "You always arrived before us, well anyway. I'll just go open the daycare so the kid could wait for their teachers inside," he says, bringing the key out and opening the gate. They head inside the premises, opening the door and setting the bags of the kids in their classroom.

"Shall we head, now?" Zhuocheng turned his head at him. 

Zhan looked out the door and spotted one of the teachers, then turn to Zhuocheng. "I think we should, they already have someone to look after them," he agreed. 

And so went out, greeting the first teacher to arrive with a cheerful good morning.

As they were outside they notice Sean following them and seated at the small bench just outside the room, feet playing and a bright smile is on his face. 

"You should wait for your classmates inside, baby," Zhan said, crouching down to his son. 

Sean giggles, grabbing his mother's face, and pressing a kiss on his cheeks, "Yes, mommy. But I want to wait for uncle," he declares. 

"Oh, the uncle who comes here every day to see little Sean?" Zhuocheng asked, bending down for the kid's eye level.

Sean nodded which made Zhan more curious, "Is that the one you talked to me about?" 

Sean nodded once again, "yes mommy. He's a cool uncle" he cheered. 

Zhuocheng chuckles, "Well, you're too early to see him today," he remarked. 

Sean smiled, feeling enthusiastic than ever, "I know! That's why I'm waiting here!" he giggles. 

Zhan smiles at how earnest his kid is, well, it doesn't matter as long as his kid is happy. He stood, reaching for Sean's head to ruffle his hair, "Okay then, just don't step out of the gate. Okay?" he reminded him which Sean answered with a vigorous nod.

"Then we're off, be a good boy!" he added. 

.

It's another busy day, Zhan just finished lecturing a three-hour class on Drama skills. He held his shoulders, twisting them to loosen the stiffness. Who could have thought he can endure a three hours class without stopping the lecture. He groans, followed by a sigh as he made his way back to the faculty to rest for a bit. 

The hallway was busy with students, whispering and chattering within their group. Well, Zhan doesn't care what could their noise be about, all he can think about is a bit of rest. 

But his feet weren't yet stepping at the door of the faculty when the speaker goes on. "Professor Xiao and Professor Liu, the principal wishes you to head to the office." then it went off. 

A distressed groan left his mouth, how can be the timing so bad. he sighs, as he head his way inside the faculty to set down his things, then the two went to the principal's office. 

As the two opened the door, their eyes went wide as to see who is the guest sitting just across from the principal. 

"LiYing?" Zhan asked, surprised at the appearance of his friend. 

She flashes a smile, waves at him then giggles, "Hello!" she greeted cheerfully. 

Zhan of course, can't believe his eyes. Their school is far from Beijing, how can she just find him? "I.. Uh, you didn't tell me you're coming to our school?" he asked. 

the alpha chuckles, "Well, I wanted to surprise you. Did you like it?" she asked, eyes twinkling in anticipation. 

The omega awkwardly laughs, "I... guess? Y..you could have tested me or called." he answered. Zhuocheng sightly nudges him to get his attention which Zhan turns his attention to. "I told you she's become fond of you," he teases into a whisper. 

Zhan sighed at him, "Let's not jump to conclusions, okay?" he whispered back and turned his attention back to the unexpected visitor. 

"Well, Mr. Xiao. I called you here because our dear guess, Ms. Zhao wants to give the drama club a sponsorship," the principal joyfully declares which made the two omega's eyes wide. 

LiYing chuckles shyly, "Well, uhm... I'm quite moved by the students' performance and thought they deserve more support. They are promising just by the way they perform, it was magnificent," she praises, well, it's true that she finds their performance magnificent, but the main reason she's here were because of Zhan, the ever beautiful Zhan that never left her mind even after not seeing him for more than a week. 

"I-I'm flattered," Zhan answered shyly, it was him who coach the students and he's quite proud of it, still he's too weak to compliments and it's making him shy. 

"But in one condition," she paused, making the two omegas look at her attentively. "I want to witness how you make your students do perfectly in their performances and I may quite give some knowledge if I can," she proposed. 

that was not a bad idea, It's perfect actually. Zhan nodded immediately, it's a win-win situation for them since they'll learn a lot from the actress plus they were given support whenever they are in need of financial. 

For LiYing, it was not a loss at all, since she'll gain closeness to the omega, the omega that makes her heart go wild. She smiled wide, happy at the result of her plan. "I will be staying for a week in your care," she said. 

"Pleasure to have you," Zhan answers. 

"By the way, Ms. LiYing. Where will you stay at your duration here?" Zhuocheng suddenly asked, getting all their attention. 

LiYing was surprised, well, she didn't think about that. She scratches the back of his neck, "Well... uhh.." she mumbles. It's her fault for not telling her manager about the place she'll stay in. And it's also her fault for giving her manager a week of vacation and not taking her with her. she faced palm inside her head, 'because of my desire to be with my precious omega I forgot about that thing,' she sighs internally. What a pain!

"Why don't you stay at my home for the week? I have a spare room at my house, though it's an hour trip from school," Zhan suddenly suggested, gathering all eyes. 

"Are you sure?" Zhuocheng whispered at him, he's worried cause the person is an alpha, though he's rooting for his friend to have a partner, it's still different when an alpha and an omega stay in one space. 

Zhan tilted his head at him, "yeah, she needs to have a place to stay for the meantime," he answered, oblivious of what Zhuocheng meant. 

"Well... you know. She's an alpha?" he clarified. 

"And?" Zhan asked, not even bothered by the word 'alpha'.

Zhuocheng sighed, defeated at how oblivious can Zhan be. She clearly has her eyes on Zhan yet Zhan isn't aware. Well, he could not do anything about it since the person they are talking about is just in front of them, watching them with curiosity in her eyes (cause they're whispering with each other). 

When Zhan could not get any follow-up question from Zhuocheng, he turned his eyes back to the person in question. "Would that be okay for you?" he asked him. 

The alpha nods vigorously, of course, it's okay. It's actually super okay! Cause she'll be able to see the omega's son (secret agenda: to make the omega's son like her) and eventually get closer to the omega. "I would be delighted!" she answers. 

"Then it's settled, thank you for taking care of our guest Mr. Xiao. You may go," the principal declares. 

The two omegas marched out of the principal's office, leaving LiYing and the principal to talk about the details for the contract. 

When the door closed, Zhuocheng immediately made Zhan face him. "Seriously?! you'll let an alpha inside your house?" he asked, a little furious. 

Zhan sighs, patting his friend's shoulder, "She's harmless, plus she's a friend," he answers. 

A long frustrating sigh left Zhuocheng's lips, "What if she suddenly gets into a rut and attacked you?!"

Zhan laughs, "I may be an omega but I'm a man, I can defend myself. I could just buy an alpha suppressant in case of emergency," he smiled to reassure his friend. 

Still, Zhuocheng is not convinced but it seems like there's no way he can change his friend's decision. He can't also suggest a place she can stay since the inn next to the daycare where currently being rented, his house is no good as well since they don't have an extra room for guest. He sighed once again, is there really no other way?

Zhan can see the frustration at his friend through his knitted brows. He poked the place where his brows met and laughs, "We'll be fine, trust me. so stop frowning already!" he reassures once again. "Come now, you have class after half an hour, right? Don't let your students see those," he teased. 

Zhuocheng sighed for the nth time, "Yeah, thanks," he rolled his eyes as he smiled. Well, if ever something happens, he is one call away anyway. 

They both laugh at each other as they made their way back to the faculty. 

----

A/N: Me frustrated but alive lol hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
12.2K 922 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
690K 29.9K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
35.9K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...