DOCTOR X GANGSTER βœ…(Kth)

By midnight_breezee

A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] βπ‘»π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏�... More

PROLOGUE
DISCLAIMER
1⚑Emergency
2⚑A Threatening Request
3⚑Hospital Under Attack
4⚑Kidnapping of the Doc
5⚑Meeting with Jungkook
6⚑Sri opens her eyes
8⚑Who is S?
9⚑Arin reveals the truth
10⚑Officer Hoseok
11⚑Lost in you
12⚑ Fooling the Police
13⚑The make-out party
14⚑ S kills Bryon
15⚑ The massacre
16⚑ Monsters don't have a heart
17⚑ Self-blame
18⚑ My Anchor
19⚑Beware of Viper
20⚑ Exposed
21⚑ Boss Bitch
22⚑ New Persona?
23⚑ I was forced...
24⚑ Hellish Torture
25⚑ Snapped
26⚑One step forward
27⚑ Hoseok gets caught
28⚑Rebellion
29⚑ "Watch how I end you..."
30⚑ Curtains fell down
31⚑ Melodious Cries
32⚑ Too late
33⚑Regret
34⚑ Escaped
35⚑ Surprise attack
36⚑ Dark Squads Lost
37⚑ Its okay
38⚑ World without the Titans...
39⚑So far away...
JUSTIN
EPILOGUE
Random Q/A
Gifts and Achievements
Surprise Chapter!!

7⚑Park Weirdo

1.5K 154 67
By midnight_breezee

A Gamer is 
It's the deadliest in the gang.

Sri's vision was still unclear but she spotted two bright brown orbs piercing her soul. The man's breath hit her lips as she remained in Tae's arms in midair. "You are alive because of me." His uniquely deep voice resonated through her ears.

She felt herself getting picked up in bridal style as he approached the bed. A heat of various emotions rushed through her system. She kept blankly staring at Taehyung's face, unable to think clearly.

The doctor gently placed her on the soft bed and straightened his spine. He took the gun from her hand. Sri was too drained to restrain him. She hated being treated like a doll. "Give it back." Tae chuckled at her faint whisper.

"Look at yourself. You can't even speak properly. You need to get healthy before using that thing again." He made a disgusted face at the gun and threw it away in some corner of the room. "Why do you need one in the first place? Do you get so much happiness in killing people?"

Sri gripped the bedsheet to suppress her anger. The audacity of this person! He should be kneeling in front of her right now. How dare he throw away her gun?

"Don't try to push yourself—" Taehyung didn't get to complete when the door busted open and Jungkook stormed inside the room.

"Sri! You are awake?!" The female slightly smiled at the gangster's question and nodded her head.

Jungkook turned towards Tae, "Can you give us some privacy?"

"Sure! I'll be outside." Tae smiled like a fool and went out of the room. He felt like a third wheel between those Gangsters. An unwanted pout formed on his lips at the thought of Jungkook being with Sri in the same room. Why was Jungkook so protective of her? Was she his girlfriend? That meant the world's top Gang leader owned her. His heart burnt in jealousy but he refused to admit that. Perhaps she was forced to live with him?

On the other hand, Taehyung saw how happy she was when she saw Jungkook. That means they definitely had a thing between them. "Get a hold of yourself, Taehyung. You can't be falling for this woman. You are here only for a limited amount of time. Gangster job is not for you." He mentally scolded himself while impatiently tapping his feet.

"Hey! Taehyung, right?" The doctor turned his head in the direction of the comparatively shriller voice. The same blonde from before gave him a goofy smile.

Tae smiled back awkwardly. "How did you know my name?"

The male stood by him, leaning against the wall, hands inside his pocket and blowing the bubblegum in his mouth. "Just heard someone speaking... probably JK."

He was skinny with a baby-like face and much shorter than Tae. The guy's silver earrings shone under the light.

"Jk? You mean Jungkook?"

The blonde shrugged as if it was too obvious. "You are a doctor?"

It was time for Tae to shrug. Why else would he be treating the Mafia's girl?

"My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you doc." The blonde extended his hand in a friendly gesture.

Name: Park Jimin

Profession: Manipulator and the Spy of Titans. Hiding the truth from Jimin is near to impossible.

Likes: Girls and videogames

Dislikes: Using small weapons like knives or shotguns. Disloyalty to Titans.

Tae clasped them with a bright face. He liked this guy. He was much of a free spirit. "Nice to meet you too, Jimin-ssi. What role do you play in the Titans?"

"I am the gamer of the Gang."

Taehyung debated whether to laugh or not. Jimin seriously didn't mean a 'video gamer'. "Gamer? How is that a position?"

Jimin smirked at Tae's question. His eyes beheld mischief. "Let's say... I was the one who got all your info."

Taehyung was taken aback by his sudden confession. That meant Jimin was the spy. The blonde's eyes suddenly looked sly. He was kneen and sneaky. It would be difficult to try to avoid him. He could always be watching him. "Oh, a spy?"

"Yep! I also master in shooting and judo..." Jimin blew the bubblegum which busted on his lips. "Self-defence, you know?"

If Tae ever decided to consider this guy his friend, then now was the time to rethink.

...............

Sri saw the stranger close the door and go out. Jungkook threw himself to her and engulfed her in a tight hug. She hugged his wide body with equal affection. No matter how cold he appeared from the outside, he was no more than a baby to her. She had raised him when everyone decided to abandon them, even their own parents.

"I was so worried."

"It's okay Kook, I am fine now..." she kissed his head.

Jungkook sat straight. The Gangster vibe returned to his body. "I made sure not a single soul left the building alive."

Sri smirked, "That's like the Underboss of Titans. How are the things going on here?"

"Usual, I managed everything. It had kept the news of your health hidden from the outside world. It will be dangerous if the underworld gets to know about it."

Sri agreed with her brother, "Titan is feared by everyone. A crack in it will arouse revolt. I am not ready to witness my Titan getting weakened. Even if I didn't make out, I was sure that you were strong enough to rule this gang."

"Please don't say that. You are my strength. I couldn't have stood a chance without your support." Jungkook replied.

"People change dongsaeng... By the way," Sri changed the topic, "Who was that stranger in my room? And why did you allow him here?"

"He is the one who saved you. He is the country's number one Cardiologist, Dr. Kim Taehyung."

Sri simply replied with an 'o'. Her mind was back to the moment when Tae caught her from falling. His chocolate brown orbs were so lively. His touch was warm and comforting.

"Noona?" She was pulled back to reality by Jungkook. "Where are you lost?"

"N-nothing. I think I am fine by myself."

"No, you're not. Please Noona?" Jungkook's pleading eyes got her and she reluctantly agreed to let Tae stay in her room.

"And then? Shall we let him go away just like that?? He has seen the heart of the Titans. He has been to our mansion..." Sri waited for the red hair to answer.

Jungkook remembered the time when he had given word to Taehyung about his safety. But he couldn't go against his boss. He, therefore, sighed before replying. "We can keep him here as a personal doctor. Killing is not always the option."

"JK? Are you growing soft on him just because he had saved me?"

"I- N-no." He looked away from the elder's piercing gaze.

"You better remember who you are." Jungkook lowered his head and nodded.

"I am thankful to him for saving my life", Sri reasoned, "But at the same time, I am the Boss of the Titans. I can't let him go when he had known most of the things about us."

"I understand. At least try to keep him alive until you are healthy again?" Jungkook asked his sister and mentally added, 'Perhaps your heart will change?' Sri acknowledged the younger's suggestion.

Yes. A double update cause I already got 6 votes in the previous chapter.
10 votes in this one to unlock the next.

Bts snaps

Jk: Yes yes yes!! We r finally in wattpad!

JM: Now time to read some Jungkook ffs.😈
*reading a 18+ book*
"Ah. Jungkookieeee... you're so sexy, I want to ride you." *he dramtically moaned*

Jk: Hyung, you are the third wheel here.🤣

JM: yah! Why everyone makes me third wheel?!

Jk: Probably because you are forever single?? 😍

Meanwhile armys who write ships....

💜Author: If your r BTS and reading this. Pretend you never saw this or I'll die.💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
10.8K 889 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
352K 10.3K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
291K 12.5K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...