Our Song (18+ Mature)

By Serendipity214

*There are MATURE CONTENTS in this story. Read at your own risk. "After the failed relationship Alex had, it'... More

Our Song
Prologue
Chapter 1: Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 2: Just A Kiss
MUST READ BEFORE THE PRIVATE SCENE!
Chapter 4: Love Love Love
Chapter 5: My Kind of Perfect
Chapter 6: Just The Way You Are
Chapter 7: One More Night
Chapter 8: Wait For You
Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)
Chapter 10: Start of Something New
Chapter 11: Really Want To Say Hello
Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart
Chapter 13: Invisible
Chapter 14: A Whole New World
Chapter 15: Good Time
Chapter 16: Sparks Fly
Chapter 18: Stuck With Each Other
Chapter 19: Be Your Everything
Chapter 20: Untitled
Chapter 21: Beautiful Soul
Chapter 22: Come Back..Be Here
Chapter 23: Far Away
Chapter 24: The Way You Look At Me
Chapter 25: Rumor Has It
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: The Moment I knew
Chapter 28: Words I couldn't Say
Chapter 29: The Truth
Chapter 30: Part of Me
Chapter 31: The Best Day
Chapter 32: Teardrops on My Guitar
Chapter 35: Both of Us
Chapter 36: The Hardest Thing
Chapter 37: Sad Beautiful Tragic
Chapter 38: Look After You
Chapter 39: How Do You Sleep?
Chapter 40: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 41: Someday When I Stop Loving You
Chapter 42: Empty
Chapter 43: We Are Never Getting Back Together
Chapter 44: War

Chapter 34: Feelings Show

1.5K 19 1
By Serendipity214

Chapter 34: Feelings Show

Bree's POV...                                                               

Last night was bloody saddening and heart-wrenching, knowing my best friend's current state she was in was really devastating.

But there's still hope. I could feel and see through her that she'll somehow clean up the mess and listen carefully with her husband.

I know it will be fine sooner or later. It's Christmas today, I hope they will get back together. They look good together aside from the the fact that they are going to be parents in more or less 8 months.

I was set off on my little trance of thinking about their messed up relationship with the shrill ringing of my cell phone.

I checked it, and a smug smile appeared on my face. Merry Christmas, Bree!

"Hi." I answered while my hips sway like a little girl does when she had an amazing play.

"Good morning beautiful." He chuckled.

"Merry Christmas.. Ric." I finally greeted. I thought I couldn't because my system went on a ricochet when I heard his voice.

"Merry Christmas too, Bree. So, is it okay if I'll come by this afternoon? Well..um..well.."

"Well?" I asked. Why just can't be straightforward on his intentions?

I hate cliffhangers and I'm not the type of person who’s used to any delayed anticipations.

"Well..I just want to spend Christmas with you, that's all. Is that okay?" He said finally.

Good Lord, I thought he wouldn't come into that. Phew! You're saved, Ric.

I already wanted to answer, but I lost my tongue. I forgot how to speak. Jeez, what the h, Bree. Say something! Say yes!

It's Ric who's asking to come over and not mere coming over, he wants to spend Christmas with you. Isn't that sweet?

My inner mind and self kept on rumbling such thoughts of not passing it up. That's what I really wanted but I really lost in words.

Before I could answer him, someone behind me grabbed the phone. It's Alex.

"Oh, yes. She would to, Ric. You can come over. You are warmly welcome and appreciated to spend Christmas with her. You just don't know how much she loves..." Before Alex could drop those bombs that could kill me, I snatched the phone and glared at her.

She cocked her head to side and crooked her brows in confusion. I just returned another deathly glare.

She laughed and turns to her sides. Silly, she has it bad.

"Bree? Are you still there?" I forgot Ric's still over the line.

"Yes, Ric. I'm still here. And as for what this crazy girl has told you, you can come over." I replied and can't help the blush creeping on my cheeks.

I bit my lip to restrain the forthcoming giggles. He might mistake me for some kind of a crazy girl like my best friend.

"Thank you, Bree. See you later. I'll just call you when I arrived." He informed me. I could hear the joy his voice brings to my ears.

Is this really happening? I thought it could only be like this in my dreams and daydreams but this is really happening now. Oh my gosh!

We bid our goodbyes but I still linger on the phone, my smiles never wear off.

"Tsk. You got it bad, sweetie. Tsk. Tsk." Alex said while turning her head from left to right.

I ignored her and indulged on this sweet and romantic feeling. And then she kept on talking..

She snapped her fingers in front of me and that's where I came back to reality.

"Sweetie, I'm happy for you. Try to look in a mirror and you'll see a beautiful portrait." She said happily.

A real smile formed on her lips now. At last, she's back. The Alex I knew is on the right track again.

A little more push and she will be on tracks again. So, in time she'll fix the mess and live happily as before.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. You know what, I'll try to go for some shopping at a cosmetics store later.." She said and then a naughty smile appeared on her face.

"Oh. Why? You ran out of supply? Sorry, I can't accompany you today. Ric's coming over and I need to help prepare the foods for lunch. Are you going to be fine all by yourself, Alex?" I asked, worrying that she might faint at some point.

I felt sorry because I knew what she's going through right now and I just can't even accompany her. She needs me right now but all I'm doing is thinking my would-be-Christmas lunch with Ric.

She laughed heartily and clutched to her sides.

"Lol Bree! Silly you, I wasn't going anywhere." She answered between laughters.

"What? I don't get it Alexandria Olchondra! You just said awhile ago that you will go on a cosmetic shop, what was that then? Pray tell, Mrs. Olchondra." I said, emphasizing her surname.

"Well, I would love to visit a cosmetic shop and find some special sponges that could erase smiles on someone else's face but I just changed my mind. You deserve that kind of happiness now, Bree. I hope you understand it by now." She said seriously then threw in a fits of laughter again.

Poor Alex, she got it bad too. She went on like that for a few more minutes when her tummy aches.

"Ouch. Bree..hihi. I'll stop this effin' laughters. My tummy constricts. I think it's not good for my baby." She complained.

"Better rest now, Alex. I'll help in the kitchen downstairs. And you, stay in your room and rest well. Remember, it's not just you anymore." I said as I caressed her tummy.

She smiled at me as a sign of approval. She hugged and thanked me. I left the room and descended downstairs to prepare for the next sweet thing later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi sweetie, handsome is here for you." Alex said giddily.

I spun around only to be stunned and shocked to what I saw, rather who I saw standing beside her.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled. A panty-dropping smile.

I stay stilled. I was really stunned at the sight in front of me because it was really a sight to behold.

Alex snapped a finger again.

"Tsk. Sweetie, you got it it really bad."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ric asked her.

Before Alex could answer, I cut her off.

"Ah..nothing, Ric. Merry Christmas too." I answered.

Whew. I thought I'll be on the brink of misery. He smiled again and I returned a smile.

Our eyes locked and seems we're both oblivious on our surroundings, engaged on our own little world.

"Let's eat?" Alex asked, cutting the awkward moment..for her.

I nodded, not leaving Ric's eyes and so does he in return.

"Okay, I'll prepare the table. Take your time, guys. Just feel free to join me for lunch when both of you are through with your sweet moments." Alex teased.

She giggled while she walked towards the inner kitchen and help my helper prepare the lunch that took my time.

After almost an hour, we finished the sumptuous Christmas lunch I prepared.

"I know that this would be redundant, but the food is really sumptuous. Whom should I thank and praise?" Ric asked.

Alex butt in. "Bree helped in the preparation. You should also thank her, Ric."

"Oh." His brows raised in surprise.

"Tsk. Don't be shy to thank her and give some compliments to my best friend. If you're shy, just think that I'm not here. I'm invisible. Okay?" She said smiling.

Ric chuckled at Alex's statement. I'm happy that they're both comfortable with each other. Finally, I could see light on Alex's life again.

"Bree, thanks for the great food. They were all sumptuous and kickin' good." He said smiling not reaching his eyes.

And that lead to an afternoon of playing monopoly and stuff. We laughed together. We giggled. And I really enjoyed the day.

Ric and I enjoyed our own little world of romance. The pickup lines. The cheesy, corny but sweet one-liners are great!

I could feel that Alex envy us. From the way her mouth pouts and her eyes widen. But I could see that she's really happy for the way my love life is leading now.

And me, I couldn't contain my happiness now that I've spent an amazing Christmas with the one I love.

Seems that my happiness cannot be controlled because my true feelings show. From the way I speak, act and of course, the awkward moments of me being stunned, shocked and mental blocked on what to say.

This was definitely the best Christmas ever! 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and my annoying drama about leaving wattpad. I also apologize for this lame update. Another filler. Kk? Next one's gonna be Alex's POV. Anyare saken ne? Ume-english all the way ako ah.. Hihi. Nasa half part na tayo ng buong story, so buckle up and be ready for a rollercoaster of climax and twist and turn of events within the story. Btw, pa-support naman ng other story ko na JUST LOVE ME AGAIN (click the external link on the right side). Non-teen fiction din to guys! Please, take time to read and vote.. Thanks in advance :)

XOXO,

SERENDIPITY214

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 25.5K 62
Renesmee Venice Esquivel was the only girl in the Last Section who overcame a harrowing and dark past. She was bruised, hurt, and full of scars in he...
The Mayor By Dany

General Fiction

14M 255K 61
.
46.8M 1.4M 55
Blake Vitale was a mess. Alam niyang para siyang bomba na malapit nang sumabog. He can even hear the ticking of the clock in his head, the time bomb...
4.9M 113K 33
He's a lazy billionaire. She's called a devil in the office. As time goes by she can't help but be tamed by her most hated billionaire, either by ha...