CHANGES ๐“‡ฝ R. CAMERON

By swimming-pools-drank

Hallie Parker... Was instantly recognized as the new girl on the island. Also known as the girl who changed R... More

authors note
introduction
characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
epilogue
EXCITING UPDATE! PLZ READ! (NEW FIC)

forty three

1.9K 21 17
By swimming-pools-drank

4 Years Later...

Rafe's POV:

"Dude chill out, you know she's gonna say yes." Topper said, grabbing my shoulders.

"Okay and what if she says no?"

I heard Logan scoff next me, "The chances of Hallie actually saying no man, are like, nonexistent."

"True, she literally never shuts up about how she's been waiting for you to do this." Cody added.

I sighed, "Okay, okay. Yeah, you're right."

"See we're good!" Topper reassured, "It's all good."

𓇽

Hallie's POV:

I had never been more fucking nervous, ever, in my life.  I had a feeling on what was going on, but I didn't know for sure.  That being said, I didn't stop asking questions.  Mags and Em had almost ruined whatever was happening today when we were at the nail salon, which should have given it away in itself, but I was too anxious to even pay attention.

Currently, I was riding with my girls to some event for Emma's graduate program.  She was majoring in psychology, and claimed that this was a huge deal, so we had to all look nice.  Although, my gut was telling me that she was lying.  Given, I was an art major, so I had no idea what they did for psych majors, but still.

We pulled up to a marina not even twenty minutes later and the girls hopped out, dragging me with them. Maggie and I followed Emma down the walkway until she turned on a ramp, leading to a huge yacht, which I was quick to realize that it was a restaurant. I continued to keep my feet moving next to Mags, until they finally stopped, again, in front of a door.

"Hey Hal, do you think you could actually go on up to the top and wait for us? I've gotta go talk with my director." Emma asked.

I shrugged, "Yeah for sure."

I watched both of my friends give me a smile, and then they turned away, walking off to a different hallway. My hands reached to pull the doorknob, which revealed a flight of stairs, and I took in a deep breathe as I started up them. When I got to the top, I was expecting to see a bunch of psychology majors holding glasses of wine, but I was quick to only spot one person up there.

Rafe.

He was wearing the silliest grin I've probably ever seen, but he looked as handsome as ever. As I started to make my way over to the boy, I took in the details of his outfit. He was wearing a dark grey button down with dress pants, and his hair, that was probably fixed at first, was flying around slightly with the wind blowing.

When I got up to him, he grabbed my hands, still wearing a smile, "You look beautiful Hal."

"Look at you! Handsome." I laughed.

He squeezed my hands one last time, before doing exactly what I thought he was going to do. He dropped down onto one knee.

"Hallie, I uh- I just want to start by saying that I couldn't be any more happy to be here with you right now. We have been through absolutely everything, from moving to graduating in a few months, so much has happened. But, I wouldn't have wanted to do all of that with anyone else. You mean the whole world to me, and I honestly am so thankful to have you by my side every day. That's why, I want to keep this going, I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I couldn't imagine a future without you Hal, so with that being said." He paused and pulled out a box from his pocket, "Will you marry me?"

I had tears pouring from my eyes in pure happiness at that point.  A part of of me just knew that today was the day for some reason or another, and I couldn't have been more excited in my life to be here with Rafe. 

"Yes! A million times, yes!"

I watched as he scrambled to put the ring on my finger, before standing up and wrapping his arms around me, connecting our lips in the process.  When he pulled away, he kept his eyes on me, "God, I love you Hallie, I love you so much."

I was about to open my mouth in response, but that's when all of our friends appeared from behind the corner with smiling faces.  They all screamed in excitement when I held up my hand, and Rafe put me back on my feet.

"I love you more Cameron." I whispered up to the boy, a huge smile spread on my face.

I felt his arms fold around my lower back and he leaned down one more time to kiss me briefly, before finally acknowledging our friends.

"Congratulations!!" Maggie screamed out first when we turned to them, followed by everyone else.

~

The rest of the evening was spent over dinner with everyone, on this beautiful boat, might I add.  I had honestly never felt more at peace in my life as I held Rafe's hand under the table, because it was like everything was finally coming together in our lives.  I knew my mom was looking down on that moment and probably crying tears of joy as well, which only made me even happier.

Here we were, both in our twenties, about to graduate from art school for me, business school for Rafe, engaged, and it couldn't have felt more surreal.  Four years ago, I would have never thought we would be here, but we were.

"Babe?"

I broke from my thoughts to see Rafe staring at me already, "Yeah! Sorry, what's up?"

"Just wanted to see if you were ready to go home?"

"Oh yeah, that's fine." I looked at my phone to see it was already nine.

I threw back the last of my wine and then stood up behind Rafe, telling everyone bye as well as thank you.  After that, we made our way off of the boat. A smile formed unconsciously on my face when I felt the dirty blonde's hand come to my lower back, because I immediately thought back to the night I met him at that party, years ago in the Outer Banks.

It was so weird to think that not that long ago, I was 'fresh meat' on this island in North Carolina, obsessing over the boy behind me within the first few days of living there. I had drug him around to do dumb stuff with me that whole summer, never imagining that we would still be together in Charleston. Although, I couldn't have been more thankful to have gotten here with Rafe. We have grown together on so many aspects, not only in our relationship, but in our livelihood as well.

Even though, we're still practically our teenage selves at heart.

I felt Rafe lean down in my ear, breaking my thoughts, "So what do you wanna do when we get home?"

"Um, kind of tired, probably just go to bed."

I smirked at him over my shoulder, and he gave me a look, "Oh, we're still playing hard to get?"

I laughed, "Definitely."

After making it out to my car, and withholding from any more desires to have our hands all over each other, we finally walked through the door to our apartment. It didn't take long for me to put my hands on Rafe after that. Our lips crashed against each other, and I felt Rafe's body press into mine almost instantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, only to deepen the kiss even more, and ran my fingers through the back of his hair, knowing it drives him crazy.

"Jump."

I did what he said, and he picked me up simultaneously, before carrying me over to the bedroom. Our kiss never broke when he laid me down and climbed on top of me, until he started pulling on the straps of my dress. I felt his face move away from mine then, peppering kisses down my collar bone, and the fabric slowly started to fall off my shoulders.

My hands went to his shirt, and they fumbled with the buttons until I finally got them all undone, practicality ripping the shirt off of his body. I heard a laugh escape his lips against my skin at the neediness, and he put his eyes on me, "I thought you were tired?"

I smiled and leaned forward to connect my lips to his in response, and that seemed to be a good enough answer for him. The next thing I knew, his hands were pulling the dress off my body, and attached to my skin afterwards. They traced down my sides, until the fingers were at my waist, and they wrapped around it securely.

"What do you want baby?" He mumbled against my neck.

I let out a shaky breathe, "You."

I could see a smirk form on his face at my answer, but he didn't waste anytime to pull his pants off after that. As he climbed back on top of me, reconnecting our lips, my hands went to his lower, guiding him where I wanted. Gradually, he pushed his way inside of me, and a whine left both of our throats in the process.

"Always so good for me."

I cried out when he snapped his hips immediately after those words filled my ears, but Rafe didn't slow. He kept his relentless pace as he held his head only inches from my own, keeping his eyes on me. I brought my hands to this sides of his face, as I did the same. When he finally leaned down to kiss my again, he broke from his trance and I felt him readjust slightly. The new position sent chills down my spine as he kept working both of us up.

"I love you." I got out breathlessly in between moans.

"I love you too angel."

He responded, right when his hand wrapped around my throat, the metal of his ring feeling cold against my hot skin.

𓇽

engaged!
so sweet, i hope you guys love this as
much as i do!

let me know if you have any requests on what you want to see next with rafe and hallie. i have a lot of ideas but definitely would love your feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 4.8K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
35.7K 343 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
1.3K 26 16
"everytime that we realign, it's crazy but you saved me." - outerbanks rafe cameron x fem! oc mature themes inspired by season 1 but not following th...
30.2K 429 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...