For Us [Penthouse - Seokrona...

By keo2pooh

For Seokhoon, his biggest fear is losing Rona again and he made promise to himself to always be her side and... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
Last Chapter
Epilog

XXIII

511 20 1
By keo2pooh

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Seokhoon squatted while thinking, the pile of recycled trash he had collected earlier he let pile up in front of him. At first glance, he seemed to be thinking about sorting out the trash in front of him but actually, he was thinking about what happened to his girlfriend yesterday.

After coming home from school yesterday, Rona, who had gone home with his mother earlier than him, spent the rest of the day sleeping at the penthouse. She only woke up for dinner, and even then he (as a good boyfriend) helped her eat dinner in the guest room that might be Rona's room afterwards. Even though she said that her neck felt fine, both Seokhoon and his mother still treated her like a sick person. His mother's threat to tell her mother that her daughter had another accident made Rona obey them. His girlfriend didn't want her mother to know because she didn't want to worry her mother about her.

Seokhoon sighed, it turns out that all this time he should have used her mother to threaten his stubborn girlfriend. He smiled at the memory of his girlfriend who instantly fell silent with a pale face after his mother said that she was going to visit her mother and tell her that her daughter was being terrorized and almost killed a second time.

After dinner, Seokhoon spent his time chatting with Rona briefly about what happened to her. She said that she managed to bite her attacker's hand, it probably became a scar. Seokhoon also remembered the physical form of the person he was fighting against. He has a physique that is not like a school student, even so, Seokhoon still didn't rule out the possibility that the attacker is a student. Since this morning he had watched the students one by one to compare it with the attacker. There were some students whom he was suspicious of because of their physical similarity, but most of them were students from other classes or their juniors. He didn't find their connection with Rona and their reasons for harming Rona.

Seokhoon took a green soft drink's can and put it in the collection of other kinds of beverages cans he had collected. He also had a conversation with his mother last night about the request he made to his mother earlier, which is investigating Lee Minhyuk and Yoo Jeni's family. Minhyuk's family, especially his grandfather, just wanted to raise his family name and from his mother's testimony at the hearing yesterday, his grandfather was very adamant that his grandson wasn't the culprit. His mother noticed that what Minhyuk's grandfather wanted was for Minhyuk to stay in school until graduation. Seokhoon after hearing this had a thought, maybe that's why Minhyuk seemed to accept the bullying without any resistance.

Minhyuk and his grandfather were scratched off from his list of suspicious people. He was now thinking about Jeni, his mother told him the one who needed to be suspected is her because Jeni's father is a very suspicious person. Jeni's father, whom he knew all this time was in Dubai. His mother said that she didn't find Jeni's father's name on the list of people who entered and left Korea from and to Dubai for the last 5 years. He eyed the collection of beverage cans in front of him, he thought again whether Jeni was the culprit? If so, his girlfriend will surely be heartbroken to hear that her former friend intends to harm her. But is Jeni that evil to the point of having the intention to harm Rona? Was she that angry because her mother went to prison so she had bad intentions against her friend?

"You're staring at the cans for nearly five minutes. Did you count them one by one?" A male voice interrupted Seokhoon's deep thoughts. He turned to the voice. His teacher named Jung Hyungwoo was standing behind him.

Seokhoon stood up and looked at his new teacher while trying to read his body language. The impression he got from his teacher after the accident yesterday was different from the first impression of his teacher. Somehow he got the same feeling as when he faced Logan Lee when he was disguised as his teacher a.k.a Gu Hodong. This new teacher named Jung Hyungwoo should be put on the list that he should suspect. His mother also agreed.

"What's the matter, ssaem?" Seokhoon asked while watching the teacher who was like an inch shorter than him.

"I just wanted to see how you're doing your punishment. I didn't expect you to volunteer to continue your punishment after yesterday's incident." Seokhoon saw his teacher now sitting on the steps not far from where he was standing.

He stared at his teacher briefly before answering.

"I still need to take responsibility."

"Yes I know, but I thought after the accident that happened to your girlfriend, you will spend all day investigating it." His teacher looked back at him, the look in his eyes that seemed to be investigating the person he was staring at.

"Let me breathe first. The incident yesterday made my head explode after two days before, I had a lot of thoughts because of the threats for Rona." He actually gave an honest answer because he had a lot of things in his mind from three days ago when Rona got the first terror. Not to mention that he had a fight with his girlfriend over his fear.

"Reasonable answer." The teacher nodded in agreement.

Seokhoon watched his teacher who was now silent, he then asked.

"My mother said you checked the CCTV at the time of the incident and no outsider came in and out at Cheong A. Is that true?"

His teacher only nodded in answer to his question.

"So that means the culprit was an insider?" He looked at his teacher suspiciously.

"That's your conclusion. Not mine."

His way of answering his question really reminded him of Gu Ho Dong.

"Are you here to make sure I know that or not?" Seokhoon narrowed his eyes.

His teacher give him a brief look before he laughed. Seokhoon glared at him more suspiciously.

"You're such a smart boy. Just like your mother."

"What do you mean?" Hearing his reply, Seokhoon then walked over to his teacher.

"Don't worry, I didn't mean anything." He saw his teacher then stand up before walking towards the recycled trash he had collected earlier.

"I checked about your mother after chatting with her yesterday and paying more attention to her during Lee Minhyuk's hearing. I realized that your mother is really a smart person. From the start, I already knew your family background which could be considered 'unpleasant'. Including how your mother put your father, her own husband and his friends in prison. That means she's had the ability to think steps ahead, but I never witnessed it with my own eyes. I tried to provoke her yesterday to see it myself and it was true, she was very smart." His teacher said while he was still looking at the pile of recycled trash in front of him, even occasionally he was helping out his punishment work by separating the trash.

Seokhoon was honestly very surprised by the revelation said by his teacher but he held back from showing any expression let alone his emotions.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad person. On the contrary, I just want this to end quickly. I didn't come to a new school to meet the things that made me quit my former job." His teacher then turned around and looked at him.

Seokhoon observed his teacher, he was looking for something suspicious about his teacher. He read his body language, looking for the lies in his eyes. But he found nothing that looked suspicious of him.

"To prove it, I'm going to tell you something. Would you like to hear it?"

His teacher's question made Seokhoon fall silent, he was confused about whether to trust his teacher or not. He looked at his teacher who was still staring at him, waiting for his answer. After he thought again, there was nothing wrong with hearing the information his teacher would give him.

"It's not that I will believe you."

His teacher laughed at that.

"Fair enough." He said.

Seokhoon then fixed his sights at his teacher waiting for him to speak.

"When you conclude that the insiders did this, then you have to include everyone in this school, including teachers, staff and of course.."

"Director Cheon Seoyoung and her mother." Seokhoon continued his teacher's words. He looked at the teacher in front of him as he realized something.

"And Jung Hyungwoo." Seokhoon noticed his teacher was not surprised he said his name.

"And me." His teacher didn't defend himself, he nodded in agreement.

"Look at the oddity in the current teacher structure. With that, you will find the answer." His teacher smiled before leaving.

“Why don't you just tell me everything? Why'd you told me half of it? You're not helping me at all, you know that?" Seokhoon yelled at his teacher but he got a slap on the back of his head. It didn't hurt but it's quite embarrassing.

"You!! I'm still your teacher, aren't I? How could you yell at your teacher? I'm the teacher! It's up to me if I only want to tell you only half or full information! Think of it as for the reason that my main job is a teacher who wants his students to be smarter by learning by himself." His teacher walked to school, leaving him bewildered about what his teacher said and did. His teacher left him confused.

"Tch."

What a strange teacher.

***

================================

Thank you for reading my fic and giving me votes and lovely comments. I truly appreciate your support.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 212 14
After suffering some heartbreak, Seokhoon and Rona decide to spend some time with family and friends, while at the same time reconnecting as a couple.
174K 8K 52
Everything he ever wanted..? Is alongside his fear.
By _kpop_world

Fanfiction

5K 172 24
All he wants to do is waste his life, but thanks to a promise he made to someone, he keeps on fighting... Fortunately, he meets someone who shows him...
64.1K 1.9K 35
"As long as you promise you won't leave me I'll stay strong" He said staring right into her eyes Joo Seokhoon x oc A penthouse war in life fan fiction