Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)

Por Pisces_Goddess

A collection of erotic short stories featuring beautiful black men. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED. Please do n... Mais

All Rights Reserved
The Weeknd-What You Need
Raphael Saadiq-Soul Sista
Omar Epps-I Care 4 U
Djimon Hounsou-African Queen
Tyrese Gibson-Sweet Lady
Blair Underwood-Love Bath
Mos Def-Brown Sugar
Mehki Phifer-21 Questions
50 Cent-Best Friend
LL Cool J-Hey Lover Pt. 1
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 1
D'Angelo-Untitled
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 2
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3
Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 2
Request
Michael Jackson-Butterflies
Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop
Most Def-You Don't Know My Name
Skip Marley-Slow Down
The Weeknd-One Of The Girls
Joey BadA$$-Opposites Attract
The Weeknd-True Colors I
Ky-mani Marley-Slow Wine I
Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals
Trevante Rhodes-Often
The Weeknd-True Colors II
The Game -Mrs. Officer I
The Game -Mrs.Officer II
The Game -Mrs.Officer III

Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You

922 12 0
Por Pisces_Goddess

Nelson Ellis as Alfonso Swans

Kendra C. Johnson as Aurielle Givens (In Orange)

"It sholl is a lot of fine specimens out today.." Aurielle rolled her eyes at her friend Alfonso. He was always on the prowel for his next target. "A playa got to play baby...when you going to get snatched up?"

"When the lord sees fit. Ain't nothing worth putting my time into...besides I got too much on my plate anyways...."

"You know it's okay to get that itch scratched from time to time..." He flicked his tongue.

"Boy please...I know you know about soul ties. This temple is sacred..and I don't want anyone's trauma coming to disrupt my peace..."

He murmured in agreement. "I feel you....so what if it was someone you already knew..?" She looked up into his eyes noticing a different look in them.

"Someone you trusted and already built a bond with, but no strings attached."

"Wouldn't that be crossing boundaries or risk catching feelings?" She questioned.

"Not necessarily. I mean let's say, what if we did?"

"What if we did what?" Aurielle raised her eyebrow. He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Is that like the end of the world or something?"

She contemplated for a moment. "I mean I suppose not if your feelings aren't at risk..and you and your partner are on the same page.."

"Why shouldn't we be able to fuck around once in awhile if we wanted to?" He insisted.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Sounds risky." She stated.

"Really? What's the big deal? I take you back to my place. We go in there and do our thing, we're in there for awhile ...then we go back to our regularly scheduled program. It's not complicated..."

"That sounds pretty damned complicated if you ask me because nothing would be normal after crossing a line like that..."

"Yeah, yeah you right..."

'But something good could come out of it as well' Alfonso thought to himself while watching her.

---

Her and Alfonso scanned around the club they attended watching everybody vibe. The song back that ass up came on bringing the club up a few notches. "Ohhh Fonso that's my song! Come on!"

This was a normal thing for them to go out at least once a month, but tonight was different. Alfonso didn't know when he started feeling Aurielle, but it's been eating him alive keeping shit platonic.

It didn't help she was throwing her ass back on him. "Let me go get us some drinks. I'm tryna be fucked up tonight..." He walked off so he could conceal his growing erection.

"10 shots of patron with lime and salt!" He sang. "Who finna drink allat?"

"Us.." Alfonso started throwing em' back with no effort. By the time he finished five she was just starting her first. He watched her down the shots. The way her lips sucked onto the lime had him thinking crazy things.

Her tongue darted out to lick the salt from her hand and he had to turn away. " I knew you wouldn't hoe out on me.."

"Momma ain't raise no bitch!"

One by one the shots kicked in and they were both lit. "Auri..I..I got something to tell you" Their bodies swayed back and forth to the slow jam.

"Hmmm.." she drunkenly murmured. " I ain't..I mean....shit.." His nerves started to kick in and he took a step back and scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Nevermind...I'm getting wore out. Can we crash at my place? It's closer then yours.."

---

They both were a giggling mess once they reached his apartment door. " I can't remember the last time I drank like that. I'm sure to have a headache tomorrow..."

The door clicked and he pushed it open. "You know this is your second home! I set up fresh towels in the bathroom for you..and some of your extra clothes too!"

They both showered in separate bathrooms. It was now or never for Alfonso. He exited the bathroom dressed in his boxer briefs and a white beater.

She stood in his kitchen washing an aspirin and bottle of water down. He waited til she turned around.

"Shit! Fonso you scared the hell out of me." She swatted him for startling her.

"You alright? You've been awfully quiet most of the night. What's going on?"

"Look Relle...ion't know how to say this..."

He walked towards her slowly. " I'm not tryna pressure you or nothing...but...I just can't stop thinking about you...as more then friends.."

Her eyes widened in realization. His heart was jumping out his chest. "Alfonso..."

"I know I know...this ain't just some joke to get in ya pants...I'm serious. I can't imagine not speaking up and standing by while someone else has the opportunity to wife you up..."

He licked his lips. " C'mere.."

Aurielles body tingled with these weird feelings.

She was still in mild shock.

Her back hit the kitchen island and she mustered up the courage to look him in his eyes.

She jumped when she felt his lips make contact with her skin. "Please tell me to stop...I've been holding this in for months and I don't think I could contain myself if I go any further...."

Silence ensued. He lifted her up on the counter. His eyes roamed her from head to toe. "Can I make you feel good?" He spoke in a low tone.

No words could come out of her mouth. "Can I show you how I feel about you? Not just tonight...but the rest of the days to come?"

Shit got super real.

He had her legs spread eagle on the counter as he fucked her with no remorse. "Ohhh ya pussy is squeezing the shit out of me...."

Dirty talk during sex was one of her favorites. A vibrating noise had her opening her eyes. Before she could respond she cried out feeling the intense vibration on her clit combined with him fucking her.

"Oh god....." Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. "Wait, wait..wait..." The setting changed to a pulsing heartbeat vibration. He moaned in sync with her as she squeezed him. "Make me cum girl...ohhh..."

Aurielle felt her soul leave her body. She hollered out and they came together.

----

Fonso was playing in her pussy as he fucked her face. "Damn..." He groaned and picked up speed. The sloshing sounds of her juices had him on one.

She had his cock buried to the hilt in the back of her throat. Slob and spit dribbled down the sides of her mouth. " Aughh you finna make me buss..."
His eyes rolled in the back of his head as his cock spewed his cum all down her throat.

A pop sound was heard as she unsuctioned her mouth from his dick. He helped her up and cleaned her mouth off.

They joined together in a sloppy wet kiss. Alfonso picked her up way above his head and held her against the wall just to feast on her sweetness.

Aurielles thick thighs wrapped around his head and squeezed. She became a moaning mess. "Right there, ohhh right there...suck on it just like that...." she whined.

The flick and suck combo had her nutting all over his face and neck. She held onto his head for dear life trembling in after shock.

---

The birds and sunlight coming through the window had woke Aurielle up. Fonso was was still asleep. The memories of last night had her ass blushing. Sex with Alfonso was different then anything she's felt before.

Looking back on their entire friendship she didn't understand how this didn't happen sooner, but she's glad it did.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

827K 18.5K 115
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
712K 14.8K 59
One shots to leave you satisfied and wanting more...
7.8K 305 10
Women love a man that knows how to take Control. Rated mature (18+)