boys //ziam

By niazkiam

zayn and liam discover what it's like to raise two teenage boys and two pre-teen boys with random chaos along... More

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
prequel is out!
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
new book
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight(prompt chapters)
chapter fifty-nine(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty(prompt chapters)
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
character asks
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
character answers
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
sequel
sequel is up

chapter sixty-four

1K 74 62
By niazkiam

some hours earlier

...

"if you scream i'll pull the trigger," the person pulling the gun to his head says. "now, listen. you're going to do exactly what i say if you want to make it out of this alive."

zayn freezes. "please... let me go."

"give me your phone," the man says. he grabs zayn's phone before he can even say anything and hits it repeatedly till it goes off. "now drive."

zayn does as he says, feeling fear grip through him. somehow the situation feels familiar to him.

"who are you?" zayn asks. "what do you want with me?"

"did i say you could talk?" he responds.

he makes zayn drive to a dark alley and then tells him to come out, still holding the gun to his head.

there's another car there. he pushes zayn to the alley and then wraps his hands with tape. then makes him enter the car and they drive off.

"why are you doing this?" zayn questions.

"shut up," he responds.

"they're going to find me, you know," zayn says. "and you're going to go to jail for a long long time."

he gets a sack over his head as a response. thankfully it's not tight and he can still breathe very well through it.

zayn feels like for a kidnapper, the person kidnapping him isn't very rough. so it'll probably be easier to escape. he plans his escape out in his head.

he'll probably make a run for it when they arrive at the destination and the sack is off his face. his hands are tied back with tape, but he can run pretty fast.

he would kick the guy in the nuts and make a break for it.

you're pregnant.

he almost forgot that crucial detail. he can't do anything that would put the baby at risk. he has to be deliberate over every action that he takes.

if he kicks the guy in the nuts, who's to say that he can't easily over power him? what then? he could kick him or push him and put the baby at risk.

he's not giving up on escaping though, he's not a quitter. he'll take the next (safer) chance he gets. he'll make sure he escapes, liam and the kids are probably worried sick about him.

the car stops and he's being led out of it. he's pulled down and made to sit on a chair.

"could you be any more cliché?" zayn says out loud. he gets ignored again, and his hands tied down to the armrest of the chair. his feet also get tied together.

he hears footsteps walking away and figures that he's being left alone.

what he doesn't expect to be left alone for a full hour. he can't see anything because his face is covered and he's tied down so he can't move. he starts to panic at some point and starts trashing around and yelling. but to no avail.

after an hour passes, he's no longer as calm and collected as he was before. he hears footsteps. someone walks towards him.

"who's there?" he says, moving his head around, frightened. his face gets uncovered. "let me go, please." he pleads. he can't see the face of his kidnapper, he's wearing a mask. zayn's pleading probably annoys him because the next thing he does is to cover zayn's mouth with a tape. now all he can do is make muffled noises.

he stands still next to zayn. another pair of footsteps are heard, someone else walks in.

he recognizes the person.

it's rowan. his eyes go wide in surprise.

the man in question looks just as surprised to see him there. he looks at the other person in the room, the person that presumably kidnapped him.

"what the fúck is this?"

"s-sir? it's what you asked for?" the guy responds, looking confused. rowan punches him in the face and he stumbles backwards.

"i told," he kicks him in the nuts this time. "you," another hit. "to bring me the man that fúcking stole my fiancé,"

zayn himself cringes at the amount of hits the poor guy takes. well not exactly a poor guy, he did kidnap him after all.

and wait, is rowan referring to zayaad? did he want to kidnap zayaad instead of him?

"h-he was in the a-address you sent us," his kidnapper says. "he fits the description too."

zayn almost scoffs. him and zayaad look nothing alike. who's he kidding? of course they do. they're brothers, they have the same hair, eyes, facial hair (though he prefers to cut his) and skin color. but also, he's pregnant? that's a clear difference right? he's started to show a bit but only if you already knew he was pregnant.

"you're a fúcking idiot," he kicks him again. at this point zayn's kidnapper is all bloody. zayn actually feels pretty bad for the guy. rowan makes eye contact with zayn.

oh no. oh no.

he starts to walk towards him.

no. no. no.

"now, what do i do with you?" he says, touching zayn's cheeks gently with his fingers. "to be honest, i did kind of like you till you brought your deadbeat brother to steal my harry away from me."

"but maybe, i can still get some use out of you, don't you think so, zayn?" he says. zayn shakes his head.

rowan brings out his phone and dials a number.

"you'll love this," he winks at zayn. "see, i don't want to kill you. but i also can't let this all be for nothing."

zayn looks at him with wide scared eyes. this man is crazy. he's unhinged, how didn't he notice this before?

"hello?" zayn recognizes harry's voice on the other end of the call. "rowan i told you to stop fúcking calling me."

"i think i have something that might interest you harry," rowan says. he removes the tape from zayn's mouth.

then he brings out a knife from his pocket and points it at zayn's neck.

"no, please," zayn pleads as soon as he's able to. "let me go."

"zayn?" harry says, surprised and worried. "zayn are you okay? rowan, what the fúck are you doing? why do you have zayn? i swear to god if you try to hurt him-"

"relax harry. zayn's not gonna get hurt. that's if you do what i say," rowan responds. "if you disobey me, then well. your friend would just have to pay the ultimate price."

"harry, don't listen to him. call the police-" zayn's interrupted with the worst hit on the face he's ever gotten in his life. he can hear his ears ringing loudly. his vision fades and he feels himself blacking out.

"that's just a taste of what is to come if you don't do what i say harry. say, what do you think is faster? the police or my bullet?"

"okay," harry says. "okay, i'll do whatever you want. let him go."

"i only want one thing harry. you," he says. "you have two hours to get here. if you don't, your friend dies."

harry starts to sob. "why can't you just let me be rowan?"

"you left me harry,"

"you hit me, repeatedly," harry says. "i had no choice. i had to do what was best for rosie. i can't bring her into this environment."

"then leave her," rowan says. he lights a cigarette for himself. "i can always get you pregnant again. maybe this time you can give me a son."

harry whimpers. "let zayn go and i'm all yours."

"oh harry, i'm not that stupid. get here in two hours or your friend gets a bullet to his head. simple," he says. "for every minute that you're late, i'm cutting one of his fingers."

"you're never going to have him," zayn spits out.

zayn gets hit in the face again, the ringing in his head gets louder.

"zayn, i'm so sorry i brought you into this," harry sobs. "it's all my fault. you just wanted to be my friend and look where it's gotten you. i have to make up for this. i know zayaad would never forgive me to for putting you in danger."

"what about rosie?" zayn asks.

harry whimpers. "she'll be fine. take care of her for me zayn."

"harry, no," zayn says.

"alright, you shutup," rowan says, taping zayn's mouth shut again.

"i'm waiting harry, don't make me wait too long. you already know the consequences," rowan threatens.

"where am i meeting you?" harry asks.

"i'll send one of my men to you," rowan responds.

there's no way zayn would let harry be taken by this crazy person. he's made up his mind on what to do. he has to escape before harry gets here, and call the police.

...

i planned to update this a week earlier but oh well. vote and comment guys!! 30'comments for the next chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.1K 41
❝all they ever wanted was to be loved❞ OR in which two lonely adults, and three young boys living in a group home find themselves longing for somethi...
33.6K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.
75.3K 3.1K 34
[COMPLETED] What happens when a cold, dominant Alpha male comes across a shy, geeky nerd and feels his hard exterior crumbling, making certain feelin...
443K 19.8K 53
[BOOK 1] mr. payne: the dilf - "Nasty boys love giving head. Are you a nasty boy?" zayn nods his head frantically, "I'm your nasty boy, daddy." or...