Only You {Completed}

By TheBrokenLe

It's just me and you against the world. Only You. More

Tragic News For A Tragic Past.
Cold Like Ice
Arrival
Open House
First Day Troubles (Part one)
First Day Troubles (part two)
A Night Terror
Its Been A Long Time.
Inside the MSS
Training
Fight For A Girls Life
Is This Really Goodbye?
As The Months Pass and Graduation Nears.
The Day My Heart Fell
Are You Sure It Will Work?
Not So Perfect First Day
My Poor Love
...Welcome?
Who Are You Exactly?
Snack? No. I'm The Whole Meal.
Arisen
Dark Hole. An Even Darker Reality.
You Got A Death Wish?
The Fall Of The Witch Part One
The Fall Of The Witch Part Two
One Step Closer
Say Yes To The Dress
"Safe" Travles
Plan and War
Time Is Ticking
Moving Day
Continued...
Killer
3:00am. Morning Fun.
Plans Plans And More Plans
TKI Is Now In Motion
Lets Party
Bones
Bora Bora
Needle To Skin
It's The Life
When The Prince Falls
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Search and Rescue
The Sharp Knife of a Short Life and a Love that Never Had a Chance.
The Final Countdown
Sweet Sadness
A Beautiful Day
I Dare You

Have Some Vision

3 0 0
By TheBrokenLe

"Move that log over there!" Jin screams demands. I come out of the house that we rented for the wedding. Jungkook and Jimin haul it over.

Jungkook looks at him confused. "Where?"

"On either side of the aisle. Come on people move it!" Jin turns to me and huffs. "Hi, sweetie." Namjoon Hoseok and Taehyung come over with the other log.

Namjoon sighs. "What aisle?"

Jin huffs. "Does no one have vision in this family!" He runs off to show the boys where to put it. I giggle at his mom's ways.

Arms wrap tightly around my waist as a kiss is planted on my cheek. "Hey, you."

I turn in his arms and he smirks.

"Hi. So what do you think? Is Jin bringing the venue to life?"

I giggle. "Don't you think it's a bit much?"

"This?" Yoongi looks over my head at the woods behind me. "That is nothing compared to what he did to the reception venue." I giggle as he chuckles. "You ready?"

I take in a deep breath and nod. "I've never been more ready." Yoongi smiles. Jin runs back up the steps to us.

He breathes heavily. "Give me a minute. Asthma." I giggle at him. "Now I need to see these dresses and see you walk in those heels."

Yoongi swivels on his feet. "I'll come with you."

Jin stops him. "Ahh ahh ahh. Hold up, sir. You are not going to be seeing any more of her tonight. Give him a kiss and a hug. You are forbidden to see each other until she walks down that aisle tomorrow." I giggle and kiss Yoongi.

He smiles hugging me. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow my prince." I kiss him one last time and then walk away with Jin. We walk up to the room that I will be staying in. "Ok so I haven't seen the dresses either so this will be a first for the both of us." Jin opens the door. "Thanks." I walk through and gasp.

"Jax!" He picks me up hugging me.

"Hey, little one!"

"B!" He smiles picking me up twirling me.

"Athena." I hug her and begin to cry.

"My maid of honor." She smiles hugging me.

"Brother."

"My little sister is getting married." I hug him as we both cry. "Mom would have been so proud of you." Mom. I forgot in the midst of everything that she wasn't going to be here. "Don't worry I will be here to walk you down that aisle." I step back and nod.

Jin smiles. "Alright, boys go get ready for that bachelor party. Ladies, we will leave you to it." I turn to Athena and Angelina.

Athena looks at me and sighs. "Anya was stupid to cross you."

I nod. "Ya well, I bet she is paying for it as we speak." They chuckle. "So let's get ready to go out on the town. Angelina, you can be our mother." She laughs. I close the door and we start to get ready.

We hop in the car and head off.

We dance and drink as Angelina takes care of us. While dancing Athena bumps into someone.

She giggles. "Oops. I'm so so sorry."

"Watch it you freak."

"Woah. Hey, no need for that." The woman pushes me. I giggle. "Be careful sweetheart. You have no clue who you're messing with."

"Oh ya well I can take you." I turn to Athena and we burst out in laughter. The woman snaps her fingers. Three more girls come up behind her.

I smile at her. "Well, that's cute."

The woman slaps me. "Hmm."

I lick my lips and look at Angelina. "Go get a cab for us. We will be out soon."

Angelina looks at me and chuckles. "Don't mess up that pretty face of yours. Jin would be pissed."

I smirk and turn to Athena. "On three?" She nods I turn back to the woman. "One...two..."

The woman smirks. "Three." She goes to punch me. I grab her fist with my hand and twist her arm.

I smirk. "Would you like to reconsider?"

"Not a chance bitch."

I shrug and look at Athena. "I tried."

She nods. "You really did."

I knee the woman in the head. The other three girls pounce. I kick one in the face as Athena punches one. I run to a table as the two girls I am fighting chase after me. I jump up on a table and flip over them.

The main lady looks at me amazed. "Who the hell are you?!"

I smirk. "I'm the Princess. Maybe you've heard of me." Their eyes widen and I smirk as they begin to run. "Oh no, you don't."

I grab them both by the hair and yank them back. I head butt the one woman and then punch the other one out cold. Athena stands with her foot on one girl's chest while the other lays unconscious next to her. I pop the collar of my jacket and grab Athena's arm.

I giggle. "Time to go." We run outside and hop in the car.

When we arrive back Angelina helps me and Athena up the stairs as we sing drunkenly to her. "Don't stop believing! Hold onto that feeling! Street lights people oh oh ohhhhhh!"

Jin comes out of his room with hands on his hips a face mask drooping down his face and his hair pulled back by a headband. "Young lady. It is three in the morning. You are to be up by ten to get ready to walk down the aisle."

I giggle as we reach the top of the steps. "Sorry, mom. I didn't know I was under curfew."

His jaw hangs open. "And what is this?! A split lip on the eve of the big day! Oh young lady you are in trouble!"

He slaps my ass hard. "Ow! Hey!"

"Off to bed. Go on! I am sure the headache in the morning will be punishment enough! Go!"

"Jokes on you I don't get hangovers!" I turn around and stick my tongue out at him.

He takes off his slipper. "Why you little..." I slam the door shut and lock it. I look at the girls and we laugh. I take off my makeup and plop down on my bed.

I sigh. "See you in the morning ladies!"

"Goodnight!" Athena runs out to her room.

Angelina kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Ms.Bride." She smooths my hair and leaves. I sigh and shut my eyes.

All I dream about that night is him.

You.

Only you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 897 17
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ, ɴᴏɴ-ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ , ɴᴏɴ-ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴇᴛᴄ. ᴛʏᴘᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰꜰ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴜꜱɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛꜱ.
150 64 10
'Hatred' this is the only thing that is between you and him.......................................wanna know why then read the story Yoo my soyaa's I...
1.1K 28 38
are you plotting against me? "Forgive me, forgive me, I only want you alone in my life."
1.8K 48 11
Even though there's others, i only want you; only you. I want to have you as mine ... I want to be able to have you in every way and any way ... But...