DOCTOR X GANGSTER βœ…(Kth)

By midnight_breezee

A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] βπ‘»π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏�... More

PROLOGUE
DISCLAIMER
1⚑Emergency
2⚑A Threatening Request
4⚑Kidnapping of the Doc
5⚑Meeting with Jungkook
6⚑Sri opens her eyes
7⚑Park Weirdo
8⚑Who is S?
9⚑Arin reveals the truth
10⚑Officer Hoseok
11⚑Lost in you
12⚑ Fooling the Police
13⚑The make-out party
14⚑ S kills Bryon
15⚑ The massacre
16⚑ Monsters don't have a heart
17⚑ Self-blame
18⚑ My Anchor
19⚑Beware of Viper
20⚑ Exposed
21⚑ Boss Bitch
22⚑ New Persona?
23⚑ I was forced...
24⚑ Hellish Torture
25⚑ Snapped
26⚑One step forward
27⚑ Hoseok gets caught
28⚑Rebellion
29⚑ "Watch how I end you..."
30⚑ Curtains fell down
31⚑ Melodious Cries
32⚑ Too late
33⚑Regret
34⚑ Escaped
35⚑ Surprise attack
36⚑ Dark Squads Lost
37⚑ Its okay
38⚑ World without the Titans...
39⚑So far away...
JUSTIN
EPILOGUE
Random Q/A
Gifts and Achievements
Surprise Chapter!!

3⚑Hospital Under Attack

2.1K 175 99
By midnight_breezee

"It is a cardiac arrest! Dr. Song, charge the sedative! Matron, Pass me the scissors!" Taehyung ordered and they immediately obeyed him.

For the next five minutes, the beeping of the ventilation machine pierced the ears. Taehyung was determined to save her life. Not because he was threatened by some gangsters, it was because he wanted her to live. He wanted her to complete all the incomplete aspirations of her youth. He cut an artery and the blood sputtered out, straining his robe. The beeping gradually slowed down.

"Pulse rate is normal" the anesthetist, Dr. Song informed.

Taehyung kept his eyes locked on the dissected part. He delicately fixed the ruptured artery. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. He forgot to breathe. He gave his full concentration in his work. "Suction."

Yoongi used the vacuum pipe to suck the excess blood from her chest. After the cardiac arrest was taken care of, Tae removed the dead tissues and completed the remaining operation. The patient was saved.

He straightened his spine and exhaled in relief. His lungs finally got filled with oxygen. "Operation successful." He stepped back. "Good job everyone!"

With that last word, he left the OT leaving Dr. Min to do the remaining stitches.

Taehyung exited the OT and was immediately met with an anxious Jungkook. He looked up with emotionless eyes expecting an answer. What kind of a guy was he? Taehyung was curious to know him. He seemed pretty tensed before the operation but now he only showed a blank expression.

"The patient is out of danger for now. It might take her some time to heal." Jungkook acknowledged the doctor's words before leaving the hospital. The older saw, several black cars driving away. 

..............

The Next Day.

Taehyung was on his daily round of checkups. The woman had been shifted to a cabin. She didn't get back to her senses yet. But her body was doing well.

Taehyung annoyingly rolled his eyes at the two guards in front of the door. According to Jungkook, they were for her protection. As if the hospital was careless enough to risk a patient's life. How could people forget that it was Kim Seokjin's Hospital, Savior?

Taehyung pushed in through the door. He was immediately hit by an aroma of room freshener. The nurse was already jotting down some reports on her notepad. On noticing the doctor, she slightly bowed and made space for him to check up.

He gently clutched her delicate wrist to check the pulse rate. Her sleeping figure filled him with warmth. His eyes softened as he drifted off. He imagined her in a beautiful floral dress, skipping around a park with a glow of ecstasy on her face. The wind swept through her long dark hair messing the hairstyle on which she had worked for hours. She initially pouted but when she saw Taehyung, she immediately got infected with his smile. Her eyes crinkled and her lips parted in a toothy grin.

One minute was over and Tae came back to reality. The pulse rate was stable. He bent down to examine her eyes. Her eyeballs were dark brown. He felt something warm in his neck. Her soft breath tickled his skin. Tae stiffened at the weird feeling in his gut. He was not a pervert but he couldn't ignore her attractiveness. Even her unconscious self radiated an elegant aura. He was happy that he could save Miss. ......??

Crap! He didn't even know her name.

"Can you tell the patient's name, please?" He requested the nurse.

"Jeon Sri."

Name: Jeon Sri (S)

Age: 27

Profession: Leader of Titans. (Every member of the gang works in her finger indication) Dangerous and merciless. Expert in battle strategies and shooting. Highly diplomatic.

Likes: Flowers and Nature. Brother is her most important person.

Dislikes: Arrogancy. No one talks back at her. She is the ultimate dominant one.

Sri, that was a beautiful as well as a unique name. It was definitely not Korean. However, the girl looked Korean. Taehyung straightened his spine and explained to the nurse about all the medicines she required.

Suddenly there was an alarm. It was not an emergency patient; it was a Hospital Emergency. There was a loud gunshot, followed by cries of horrors. What was happening?

Taehyung was confused as hell. Never in history was a hospital attacked. Many gunshots were heard. The corridor was a screaming mess. The nurse was equally horrified. She crouched on the floor, trying to protect herself from the alluring danger.

Taehyung was about to rush outside to check when he felt something holding him back. He turned around and saw Sri. She was still sleeping. His eyes trailed down from her face to her hand. He discovered her fingers grabbing the helm of his coat. It was a weak hold but enough to give a slight tug.

Was she awake? Taehyung called her by her name twice but got no answer. It might have been an involuntary reflex. She was still senseless. Was it an indication for him not to go out?

Kim Taehyung, being Taehyung, was not ready to hide like a coward. It was his brother's Hospital and he was also responsible for the safety of the patients and staff. He harshly opened the door only to see the two guards lying dead in a pool of blood.

He shrieked back in horror and placed his palm on his mouth to prevent a cry from escaping his lips. It was true that Tae was used to seeing blood but murder was a completely different story. It made his mind stop.

"She is here!" Taehyung heard a voice and the next moment someone aimed his gun at him. The man was masked and couldn't be recognized.

Was he from Jungkook's gang? That meant they intended to harm Sri. Taehyung felt rage rising in his head. He had saved this woman from the doors of death. How could anyone dare to kill her that easily? He promised himself that he would protect her at any cost. There was an unknown string that connected both of their hearts.

"Hands up!" The masked man took slow steps towards the unconscious lady. Taehyung walked closer to Sri to shield her.

"I SAID HANDS UP!" Taehyung had no other choice but to obey the man.

"Who are you?" The doctor managed to voice out.

Before he could reply, the masked man was already lying limp on the floor. Arin lowered his gun and jumped over the dead body towards the terrified nurse. "Bring the stretcher. Now!" She flinched at his voice and immediately ran out to do the job.

"Why are you after her?!" Tae exclaimed.

Arin completely ignored his question and said, "We need to take her with us. She is unsafe here."

"I won't let you take her! I don't believe you! The police will be here any minute!"

Arin pressed the muzzle of the gun on his stomach. Tae gulped but didn't let his guard down. The nurse was already back with the stretcher.

Hello chingus! Eager for your reviews here!😃

-Jeongsri💜

BTS SNAPS

JM: What is life?

V: You

JM: 🥺🥺💜❤ Awww I am your life?

V: No, life is short like u bestie.

BTS: *Rolls in laughter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 5.6K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
29.6K 935 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
835K 28.9K 100
Y/n, a cute, beautiful and strong girl, is a surgeon. Kim Taehyung, the devil king, the biggest mafia king, from whom the world is afraid even the po...
39.9K 1.6K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...