GOOD DAYS (COMPLETED)

Od Sugarbabe32

Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit... Více

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 1
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 2
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 3
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 4
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 5
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 6
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 7
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 8
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 9
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 10
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 11
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 12
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 13
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 15
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 16
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 17
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 18
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 19
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 20
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 21
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 22
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 23
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 24

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 14

2.1K 137 59
Od Sugarbabe32

A/N: Hi everyone! I've come to update Good Days! I'm not gone or anything I've been in shadows and trying to heal myself. Many things are changing and I thank each and every one of you for sticking by me and my writing. I love you all so much! This chapter is in Onika's point of view and is kind of short but also very important because it has the reason why is she is the way she is. Sorry for any mistakes and Comment, vote, and enjoy! ♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 14

"𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝐸𝑀𝑃𝑇𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑇."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

I never knew silence could consume you. Bring you back into the void that you tried so hard not to embrace. Now, I was in my playroom. The soft sheets, Beyoncé's arms wrapped around me in a way to protect me. I started to shift rapidly in my sleep, making her concerned. She even whispered, "I'll never let you go" into my ear and did exactly that. The only thing I could do was hum. The humming was my form of communication back with my parents.

Whenever I went into a child-like state, they would shut me up and only tell me to hum. Five years of continuous humming and you've got a mute. I was mute for four years. Then, I started speaking once I found Melanie. It was funny to me how Melanie played a huge part in Beyoncé's life and in mine.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I relaxed into her firm grip. I'm sure she thought I was going crazy in my mind and even though I was, she didn't need to know that. "Is it something bad?"

"Mhm." I knew with her, I was safe. But, my mind didn't really get the memo. The things that I experienced as a child were locked away with me. I never thought to even tell her once about a bad occurrence. A true, bad occurrence. One that left me unable to eat for days, locked up, and cut off from any contact with anyone.

"You're so beautiful." She took the time to tell me I was beautiful every ten minutes. I was grateful. It reminded me of what a great girlfriend I have. "And I love you." She pecked my lips and pulled me even closer. "I can see the smile on your face."

The smile she had noticed had gotten wider and from her engaging glances, I peered away from her, only to be pulled back in her embrace. I only whined, not wanting to say anything to her.

<>

A few hours later, Beyoncé and I were out by the swing. I did my best to communicate with her, but everything seemed to be moving slowly. I didn't know why. My brain should've been sending signals to my body to act right, but it didn't. I still felt small, I felt disoriented and wanted to throw up.

"Baby, you okay?" Beyoncé asked. Oh, I could kiss her. Every time I laid eyes on her, everything went away. Of course, I didn't feel like I could verbally answer her, so I nodded. Soon, I locked my fingers with hers and laid my head on her shoulder. Did I deserve her?

I don't think I do. Here I was, unable to speak to the person I was in love with. My lips were sealed; only vibrations were my communication. I was replaying my childhood in my head, wanting to curl in a corner while sucking my thumb.

"You'll be nothing in life."

"Stay in here. Nobody wants to see you act like a child."

"You think you deserve food?! People like you don't deserve anything."

The more I was in my head, the harder it was not to cry. My parents were nothing more than abusive and manipulative human beings. I tried to escape them many times and every time I did, it resulted in a punishment. Beatings felt like forever but I'm sure they only lasted ten minutes or so. My lifestyle wasn't made because I had always longed to do it. It was made out of freight.

"Onika, are you okay?" I diverted my attention to Beyoncé. Her eyes were filled with concern and I couldn't help but give her a small smile before wrapping my arms around her. "I'll take that as a no. Let's go inside."

I was about to walk, but she pulled me towards her, lifting me up in the process. My admiration for her strength never faded away, it only got stronger each time she lifted me up. Sometimes it would be with one hand and others, both. Still, they were both impressive.

Melanie still hadn't talked to me and it was weird for me because she was either saying something I liked or couldn't stomach. At first, I would've loved to be their little. Now, I don't think I can do it. My love for Melanie was just going to magically go away. Many of us got into arguments and here we are now. It's the type of argument that we all got into. What Melanie said would stick with me for a little while.

When we had made it inside, Melanie was cleaning the tables in the dining room. I teared away from Beyoncé's arms and ran up to Melanie in a quick motion. I didn't know if I wanted to hug her or slap her. Her eyes immediately locked with mine and I stared into them. Guilt was written all over her face and although I couldn't read her mind, I knew it was racing. Just like mine was.

"Onika—" I heard her start. She stopped herself before pulling me in for a hug. People make mistakes and say things you don't like. That doesn't mean you can't forgive them and give them another chance. Especially if they haven't been this way before. "I'm so sorry. How I acted wasn't right and I'll never treat you like that again." I sighed into her arms. That's all I was really hoping she would say.

"Babe—" Ariana's voice stopped for a second. "Awe, look at you guys. I knew you would make up." I rolled my eyes at her comment. I wasn't sure if I had made up with Melanie yet, but I knew it was a start in the right direction. The only person who stayed silent throughout all of this was Beyoncé and I.

Pulling away, I held Teddy tightly before smiling. I felt relieved.

"Do you want some cookies? I just baked them." I nodded my head instantly, feeling my body sway back and forth.

<>

The cookies were delicious. Beyoncé had sat beside me, staring a hole into my head as I ate all my cookies but I didn't mind. That was my baby. She took my hand and got me cleaned up. I always loved the way she handled me, whether it was sexually or not.

The mind went to a lot of nasty places.

"Are you okay?" Beyoncé asked. It seemed like everyone was asking me that question every five minutes and the only thing I could do was nod.

Every time I glanced at her my mind went to nasty places. I didn't think anything would happen. But once she pulled me in, we were locking lips. My moaning caused her to get a little rougher and that's when I started to pull her closer. I wanted more. I needed more of her.

When our lips disconnected, she immediately spoke. "Onika, I don't think that's a good idea." I stopped. Laying down on the bed and holding Teddy. She was right. It wasn't a good idea. At least, not right now.

I'm not even in a good place to tell her why I'm like this. Every time I tried to speak, nothing would come out. But still, I felt enough emotions to want to kiss her, pull her close and do unholy things. Oh Beyoncé, what have you done to me?

Her hand stroked my cheek and she let me know that it was okay. That it would happen soon, just not now and gave my lips a peck. This woman was what I dreamed of. What most girls wanted and most men wanted to be like. I couldn't stop loving her if I tried.

<>

"She is absolutely adorable," Amala says, referring to my frog outfit I had put on. Not to mention, the frog hat that was on my head. My friends had come over to talk and even though I couldn't speak, I assumed everyone was getting along well. "Onika, you wanna play charades? Or like a video game? Oh! Let's play GTA."

"Isn't that game violent?" Solaná points out. I nodded and messed with Teddy's fur.

"Okay! But our Daddy's aren't even here right now. Plus, Franklin is like the best character," Lauren comments.

"You're only saying that because he's black!" Amala says, getting the controller off of the stand.

"No I'm not, I'm saying that because he's the funniest."

"No. Technically, Trevor is the funniest. Have you seen him randomly pop up in a dress?" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh. It was pretty funny.

"I like Michael," Solaná says making everyone turn to her. "What?"

"Michael? Out of all people? Michael?" Amala questions.

"Yes! Michael is rich."

"So is Trevor!" Lauren shouts, putting her arms up.

"That's not a valid reason to like him." Amala turns on the game and presses GTA before looking at the rest of us. "Do you guys want an egg and cheese? I can go ask Daddy to make some."

"No thanks. I think we've all had enough breakfast for today," Solaná says, making Lauren and I nod.

"I'm gonna shoot so many people," Amala randomly says.

"Mala! You shouldn't say that out loud!" Solaná says. "Maybe we shouldn't play this game either. What if it scares Onika?"

"Onika, are you scared of shooting, blowing people up, running people over, bank robberies, killing animals, and so on?" I slowly nodded my head as I held Teddy. "Well, in the game? Have you played this before?" I shook my head as the main character popped up on the screen in a dress.

"Dude, he's so hot for some reason . Trailer park trash."

"Amala, I'm starting to think I know your type." After Lauren said that, she got hit with a pillow. "Jesus Christ Mala!"

"Yeah yeah, I love you too." Amala stuffs her face with chips before deciding to pull out a gun in the game and shoot a random lady who was walking with a dog.

I covered my eyes as she started kicking the dead body. "Mala! Give me the controller! You're scaring Onika." Lauren to the rescue. Don't they have any objectives in the game or something.

"No! I wanna play it—"

"What's going on in here?" I heard Beyoncé suddenly ask. I uncovered my eyes as I watched Beyoncé look at the T.V. And then at all of us. "We told you guys that you can not play this game. Why aren't you playing another game?"

"We didn't want to play another game. GTA is fun," Amala says as she starts to shoot at the body. So violent.

"We told her to stop but she wouldn't." Lauren's comment made Beyoncé look in my direction.

"Do you wanna do something else Onika? Or are you fine staying here. Get up for something else or stay sitting down to stay in here." I thought about it. I love doing things with my friends and one silly game shouldn't stop me from hanging out with them.

"Yay! Onika is staying," Lauren says while clapping.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I nodded.

Boy, this was gonna be long. Also, very terrifying.

End of chapter 14

__________________________

Sorry for any mistakes!
Hello there! I've been dealing with things so I couldn't get an update out when I wanted. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here for the time being and that I'm not going anywhere just yet. I know it seemed like I wasn't coming back but that's not the case at all. Here are some questions for you guys to get the next update.♥️

How was it?

What do you think about Onika's backstory and her parents?

How do you feel about Beyoncé being gentle with her?

How about Beyoncé asking if she is okay every five seconds?

What do you think about Melanie and Onika making up?

How do you feel about Onika's thoughts while being mute?

When do you think she's going to speak again?

How do you feel about Amala?

Solaná?

Lauren?

Do you think Onika feels like she has friends that accepts her ?

Do you think their going to continue to be friends with her?

How do you feel about Beyoncé?

Do you think Beyoncé is going to take it to the next level with her and do something things soon?

What do we think about horny Onika?

How innocent do you think Onika is?

What other characters would you like to see?

Do you think Beyoncé improved from chapter one to now?

Do you think Onika got better from chapter one to now?

Suggestions?

What do you think is going to happen next chapter?

Who is your favorite character?

What is your favorite chapter in the book?

Next to update?

Should I bring back Christmas oneshots?

Until next time! ♥️

~Daddy♥️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

172K 9K 29
Billionaire Beyoncé Knowles always gets what she wants and shes wanted Onika Maraj, her best friends sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and un...
24.6K 1.2K 22
Chloe and Halle Bailey are the type of daughters parents wish to have. They're intelligent, respectful, wholesome, and most importantly, sexually pur...
128K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...
219K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -