Her Nerd ➛ GxG

By hxghschool-er

Rosalie Joyce has always has her eyes on the quiet girl. She couldn't do anything about her crush towards her... More

𝕠 𝕟 𝕖
𝕥 𝕨 𝕠
𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖
𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣
𝕗 𝕚 𝕧𝕖
𝕤 𝕚 𝕩
𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟
𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥
𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖
𝕥 𝕖 𝕟
𝕖 𝕝 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕗 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕤 𝕚 𝕩 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕨 𝕠
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧𝕖
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥
𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕨 𝕠
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟
𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥

𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩

7.8K 268 10
By hxghschool-er

rosalie pushed me off of her as i smirked at her. she scoffed and walked out of the shower and i walked out behind her also, joining my fingers together.

she put on her clothes, mad at me, and left the stall.

"rosa," i called out to the girl as she drove me home.

"rosaaaa."

she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, ignoring me, probably thinking of ways to kill me.

i placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it, inching closer to her covered core. rosalie smacked my hand and i chuckled.

"talk to me." i said and she gave me a sharp side glare.

"fine, have it your way." i mumbled and pouted.

i pecked her lips and she didn't budge. i rolled up the windows incase dad was home and turned her to me. rosalie looked me dead in the eye and i leaned closer to her face.

i brushed my lips against hers teasingly and rosalie growled. she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her, crashing our lips together.

i moaned against her lips. the roughness in the kiss turned me on a lot. her fingers tightened around my neck, and i moaned again.

rosalie pull back from the kiss after some time and i stared into her eyes with my bottom lip between my teeth.

"pull that fucking shit again and see how it turns out." rosalie sneered and i nodded.

her fingers around my neck slackened a  bit and she pulled me in again for another kiss. it was short, but it was filled with passion.

"and i did mean it when i said yes."

my eyes widened a bit and rosa smirked and  pecked my lips.

"for re-"

"yes. now dont let me rethink my answer." my girlfriend teased and i smiled brightly.

"guess you're finally mine now."

"guess so." she shrugged and dropped her hand, leaning back in her seat.

i gave her a sharp glare, making her chuckle.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 17K 45
"You're a headfuck, a complete headfuck." Red's back is turned as she breathes before heavy raindrops meet her face. "Where is this coming from?" Lay...
3.8K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
65.6K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
4.9M 135K 38
Rosalie O'Neil is sheltered and protected by her Irish mafia father and brothers. Taken out of her all-girls school during fifth grade, she's been tu...