What are the Odds? (YiZhan FF...

By Kimnielle88

What can happen when your child that you hid from him meets his father? What are the odds that he can likely... More

Prologue
WATO 1
WATO 3
WATO 4
WATO 5
Learn with me lol (If you're not interested, feel free to skip this chapter)
WATO 6
WATO 7
WATO 8
WATO 9
WATO 10
WATO 11
WATO 12
WATO 13
WATO 14
WATO 15
WATO 16
WATO 17
WATO 18
WATO 19
WATO 20
WATO 21
WATO 22
WATO 23
WATO 24
WATO 25
WATO 26
WATO 27
WATO 28
WATO 29
WATO 30
WATO 31
WATO 32
WATO 33
WATO 34
WATO 35
WATO 36
WATO 37
WATO 38
WATO 39
WATO 40
WATO 41
WATO 42
WATO 43
WATO 44
WATO 45
WATO 46
WATO 47
WATO 48
WATO 49
WATO 50
WATO 51
WATO 52
WATO 53
WATO 54
WATO 55
WATO 56
WATO 57
WATO 58
WATO 59
WATO 60
WATO 61
WATO 62
WATO 63 (END)
WATO: Epilogue
WATO: Extra Chapter

WATO 2

11.1K 654 39
By Kimnielle88

"That we've got one life one world~ hmmm mmmm la la la la la~" 

Yibo stares at a familiar man humming a familiar melody in front of him. He's standing in the middle of nowhere with a man he felt familiar sitting two meters away from him. The man is holding a baby in his arms, gently rocking while watching the kid mumble inaudible nothings. 

The man is familiar, yet it's blurry to figure out who is it. Yibo tried squinting his eyes but it doesn't even help to vision out who it was. He tried closing his eyes shut for long, and when he opened, nothing changed. 'Just who is this man? Familiar yet unknown.' is what he thought. Deeply curious as to who might it be, he took a stride to get closer, but even so, that doesn't help an inch, instead, it gets more blurry the more he gets near. 

"We are made to love WOO OH~We are made to love WOO OH~We are made to love WOO OH~"

Yibo woke up to the song that he had put as his message tone and remains that song for almost 6 years. Groaning, he opened his eyes, grimacing and a bit annoyed at him being awakened, he grabbed his phone from beside him. 

"Oh, you're awake," His manager suddenly spoke, looking at him by the rearview mirror then focusing back on the road.

"Yeah, Got a text," he answered with his irritated tone, eyes squinting as it adjust to the brightness of his phone, clicking his tongue in the process. [Hey my "fiance" 🤢, I'll be heading out tonight, you can lock the door cause I already have my spare key. By the way, my manager filled the pantry with groceries, you can eat whatever you want. lololol That's all]. Upon reading the message, he heaves a long frustrated sigh and clutches his eyes tight. 

His manager probably noticed his exhausted sigh, he asks, "You fine there?" 

Yibo looked up, brows a little furrowed. Then sighed, massaging his temple as he relaxes for a second, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired," he answers, looking back to the text message he received and replies, [Do whatever you want, just be careful of paparazzi or something] then sent the message. Frowning again as he put his phone beside him.

"You looked stress," his manager chuckles, noticing Yibo's frown from the rearview mirror.

"Well, How can I relax if there's a lot to think about? I'm having a freaking headache just by a text!" he grumbles, earning another chuckle from his manager. 

"You're fiance?" he asks curiously. 

Yibo sighed once again, "yeah. She's been going to who knows where every night!" he complains. 

"Ms. Zhao is a carefree woman, indeed," he agrees. 

"I don't really care where she goes or what she does, but if she gets caught it's not only her image will get torn. We're engaged for pete's sake, if words go out I'll be involved in her problems as well and it will affect my career. If only dad hadn't put it in public without me knowing about it, I should not be worrying about this as well," he grumbles nonstop, pouting unconsciously with his irritation.

His manager laughs at how childish he looks while complaining, "Well, you can't blame your father. Rich people seek power, that's why he arranged you with his business partner." he supplements. 

"Yeah, I don't know why the children had to bear their parent's selfish wishes, I'm sick of this. I just want to concentrate on my career. This arranged marriage will just hold me back, tch!" 

"You had no choice, just bear with it for a while. There's also divorce to solve that problem," his manager replies, half-kidding with his remark.

"You bet, after a year in marriage I'll file a divorce. No one can stop me!" he grumbles.

His manager laughs once again, he didn't think he'd take that seriously, "Yeah..." he just answers trying to think of a change of topic. "By the way, I received an email from XXX company. It's an invitation in joining the new variety show. They have been recruiting for a while now, but they are still lacking." 

"What kind of variety show is it?" he asks, perking up from his seat.

"'Days in the Outskirts' is the name of the show. Well, it's about survival in the place far away from the city," he shrugs. "Anyway, I heard, the director of the show is from a town on the outskirts so the place where will it be held must be at his hometown," he added. 

"Hm, maybe," Yibo replies.

"Why don't you join? For a change of pace at least. You've been stressed here, maybe you'll loosen up a bit when you join," His manager suggested, stopping the car at the parking lot, below the building of the actor's apartment. 

Yibo crossed his arms on his chest, thinking carefully if he should accept the offer, "How many days will be the taping?"

"The taping will take a month, and of course you need to stay there for a month too, It's a six hours travel and they also said that vehicles are not frequent in that area so it's hard to transport," he answers. 

"'mkay, I'll think about it," he replies, opening the door of the car, then grabs his bag. "Take care going home, send me the email so I can review them," he says before closing the door. 

But before he can turn away, his manager rolls down the window, "You don't need me to accompany you upstairs?"

Yibo chuckles, "Nah, I'm not a kid anymore. Anyway, it's late. Vin and Bon must be waiting for you at home already, also your husband, don't make him wait all the time. Your omega needs a lot of caring too!" he teases, then turns away from the car as he started walking away. 

His manager chuckles at his remark, but then, he's grateful that Yibo is thoughtful and even worries for his family. 

.

Yibo arrives at their empty apartment. It was quiet but it's peaceful enough for his liking. The day is so tiring, going to a lot of guesting, promotions, and a lot more from his schedule this day. He didn't even bother to change his clothes, instead, he slumps his body on his own bed, putting down his bag anywhere in the room, not minding them scattered on the floor. 

He closed his eyes, then let out a sigh. he got a lot to think about, so much that it's hurting his head. Gritting his teeth, he sat up, his irritation and frustration that's been masked up with his professional smile for the whole day are about to burst out. Well, he's a professional actor, he's used to masking up his emotions, but there are times that he just wanted to scream them all out. But he can't, 'bottle them up before it overflows' is what he always to himself. 

And so he stood, exhaling and inhaling to calm his raging emotions. "Better wash up then read the emails later," he mumbles into himself, making his way to his bathroom. 

.

He spent two hours in the bathtub, relaxing. By the time he finished, it's already past midnight, around 2 or three maybe. Then he changed into his comfortable clothes, allowing him to move freely as he grabs his laptop from his desk then head out to the living room. 

"Emails..." he mumbles, as he moves the cursor, clicking the email application on his laptop. He opens the email his manager was talking about earlier. 

While in the middle of reading them, the clicking of the door resonates the silent room, indicating for someone entered the house. It must be LiYing, coming home from her 'somewhere'.

"Oh, you're still awake," LiYing mutters.

Yibo looked her way, face neutral like he doesn't care about where she might have been. Well, he doesn't really care about her whereabouts in the first place. 

"Yeah. Did you make sure no one got your picture?" he asks, bringing back his attention in his laptop. 

She giggled, "Of course!" she answers, "anyway, gonna go to my room. Enjoy stay up!" she giggles once again, making her way to her own room. 

Yibo shook his head, scrunching his nose when a whiff of a scent of an omega passed under his nose. LiYing must have been fooling around again, "I hope she won't get caught with reporters with what she's doing," he mumbles. 

"Tsk, it's pissing me off just by thinking that I'll get involved with her actions if something bad happens," he clicked his tongue. "Chen-ge's probably right. I should accept the offer to unwind from this hell hole," he mutters, grabbing his phone to send his manager a message that he accepts the offer. 

after sending the message on impulse, he closes his laptop. Rest his head on the sofa for a bit, before breathing in and out then stood to make his way to his own bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 14.9K 64
Will he recognise his love? Or he'll be so out of it to realise he's right in front him while he's looking for him outside [Completed]
68.1K 3.1K 17
ln this story lan wangji try to hide his marriage from family.His father is very strict.He was very afraid of him.lan wangji has many secrets.badass...
51.2K 2.4K 27
When the omega Xiao Zhan goes in heat at the wrong date for the first time in his 27 years living on earth after bumping into a person. To make it wo...
43.8K 2.7K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...