𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞 ⸺ �...

Von TheWhiteRabbit24

✦ ━━━ PRIDE, LIKE HOODED HAWKS, IN DARKNESS SOARS FROM BLIN... Mehr

───── 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕳𝖆𝖜𝖐.
───── 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖐𝖎.
⁽ ⁰¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗉𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁰² ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖼𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌"
⁽ ⁰³ ⁾ "𝖦𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗉"
⁽ ⁰⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗄𝗈-𝖪𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗎 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁰⁵ ⁾ "𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅"
⁽ ⁰⁶ ⁾ "𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖮𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁰⁷ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅"
⁽ ⁰⁸ ⁾ "𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ⁰⁹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅"
⁽ ¹⁰ ⁾ "𝖦𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄"
⁽ ¹¹ ⁾ "𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ¹² ⁾ "𝖮𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗐𝖺 𝖳𝗈̄𝗋𝗎 𝖨𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖠 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗎𝗌"
⁽ ¹³ ⁾ "𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂'𝗌 𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌"
⁽ ¹⁴ ⁾ "𝖤𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ¹⁵ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗆"
⁽ ¹⁶ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀"
⁽ ¹⁷ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖣𝖺𝗒"
𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘, 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇'𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢 |
⁽ ¹⁸ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝗈 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈!!"
⁽ ¹⁹ ⁾ "𝖣𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ²⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖡"
⁽ ²¹ ⁾ "𝖢𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝖼𝖾"
⁽ ²² ⁾ "𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝖽"
⁽ ²³ ⁾ "𝖳𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗈"
⁽ ²⁴ ⁾ "𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾"
⁽ ²⁵ ⁾ "𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗈"
⁽ ²⁶ ⁾ "𝖴𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺"
⁽ ²⁷ ⁾ "𝖦𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ²⁸ ⁾ "𝖠𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾"
⁽ ²⁹ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖡𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇!"
⁽ ³⁰ ⁾ "𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁"
⁽ ³¹ ⁾ "𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀"
⁽ ³² ⁾ "𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒"
⁽ ³³ ⁾ "𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍"
⁽ ³⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖯𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ³⁵ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ³⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗋𝗈𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖡𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇"
⁽ ³⁷ ⁾ "𝖶𝗂𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍"
⁽ ³⁸ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ³⁹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖢𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽'𝗌 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ⁴¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁"
⁽ ⁴² ⁾ "𝖣𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝖿 𝖶𝖺𝗋"
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 |
⁽ ⁴³ ⁾ "𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁴ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 "𝖫𝖾𝖿𝗍"
⁽ ⁴⁵ ⁾ "𝖦𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌-𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁴⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗈 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁴⁷ ⁾ "𝖨𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖵𝗌 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁸ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌"
⁽ ⁴⁹ ⁾ "𝖮𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇"
⁽ ⁵⁰ ⁾ "𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝗎𝗒"
⁽ ⁵¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖵𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁵² ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗌"
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 |
⁽ ⁵³ ⁾ "𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌"
⁽ ⁵⁴ ⁾ "𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍"
⁽ ⁵⁵ ⁾ "𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾"
⁽ ⁵⁶ ⁾ "𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝖺𝗌𝗒"
⁽ ⁵⁷ ⁾ "𝖧𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁵⁸ ⁾ "𝖤𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌"
⁽ ⁵⁹ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇"
⁽ ⁶⁰ ⁾ "𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋"
⁽ ⁶¹ ⁾ "𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"
⁽ ⁶² ⁾ "𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌"
⁽ ⁶³ ⁾ "𝖠 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍"
⁽ ⁶⁴ ⁾ "𝖵𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽"
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-FIVE | The Second Day.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-SIX | Rhythm.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-SEVEN | Found.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-EIGHT | Broken Heart.
(𝗦𝟰) SIXTY-NINE | The Ultimate Challengers.

⁽ ⁴⁰ ⁾ "𝖳𝖾𝖺𝗆"

981 49 1
Von TheWhiteRabbit24

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 28th, 2021 @ 5:47am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY - TEAM

HIDEAKI WAS WITH HIS TEAM as they gathered around Ukai. "Just remember, don't let Oikawa do whatever he wants with his serves. I don't care if it's up high! Just dig them up! When you do, someone will connect with it!" Ukai said.

"Right!"

"If an enemy that must be defeated someday is called an arch-nemesis, for Karasuno, Aoba Johsai is precisely that. The stage for the battle has been set. This big match between us and the arch-nemesis... You guys will be the winners!" Takeda spoke up.

"Yeah!"

"The final set... We are going to overtake Aoba Johsai! With this team, we will overtake them!" Daichi said as everyone placed their hands in the middle.

"Karasuno, fight!"

"Yeah!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki was up to serve as everyone on the sidelines cheered him on. He did his jump serve as Kyotani saved it. Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi, who scored the first point in the final set. Oikawa was up to serve next.

"Oikawa-san, nice serve!"

The whistle blew as Oikawa did his jump serve and Hideaki received it.

"That speed... It's right in front of me, but my reaction's delayed." Hideaki thinks to himself.

Kyotani slammed the ball over as Tanaka tried to block him, but was too late as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai.

Oikawa was up to serve again. "Oikawa, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted out.

Oikawa did his jump serve once more and Daichi was there to receive it. Kageyama tossed to Tanaka but ended up getting blocked by Kindaichi and Kyotani as the ball went out.

"Yeah!" Tanaka cheered.

"Tanaka, nice kill!"

"Tsukishima, nice serve!"

Tsukishima served the ball as Aoba Johsai's libero saved it.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa shouted, tossing the ball towards Kyotani. Hinata and Tanaka jumped up to block him as the ball went out.

Hideaki looked over at the score to see where they were at.

Aoba Johsai

07

Karasuno

06

"The final set's also really close." Hyuga commented, looking at the score.

"Yeah, but Karasuno hasn't been able to get in the lead even once yet." Kagami spoke. "They can't afford to be far behind."

"Nii-san... Please win this..." Shun pleaded in his head.

Hideaki was up next to serve as the whistle blew. He did his jump serve and scored a point for Karasuno.

"Yeah!" Hideaki cheered.

"Nice line!" Ukai and Takeda shouted in unison. The scores were now tied.

"Hideaki, one more! Nice serve!"

Hideaki did his jump serve once more but Hanamaki was able to receive it. Oikawa tossed to Kindaichi who jumped up to spike the ball and gained a point for Aoba Johsai.

Hideaki looked over to see that Oikawa up to serve again as everyone from his team was on high alert.

Oikawa did his jump serve as it hit the net. Tanaka tossed the ball over to Kageyama who tossed over to Tsukishima. Iwaizumi covered for Oikawa as Kyotani got ready to slam the ball.

Kyotani slammed the ball as Tsukishima and Tanaka jumped up to block him, gaining a point for Karasuno.

"Shut out!" Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Sugawara exclaimed in unison.

Tanaka slapped the Tsukishima's back. "You read that so well, Tsukishima! How'd you come up with that?" He asked.

"It was nothing." Tsukishima mumbled.

Tsukishima served once the whistle blew as Aoba Johsai's libero saved it as Kyotani headed towards the net.

"Number 16 is coming!" Daichi called out.

Kyotani slammed the ball down as Kageyama was late on blocking him.

"Out!" Tsukishima shouted, moving to the side. Hideaki looked over to the scoreboard.

Aoba Johsai

08

Karasuno

09

"We flipped the score back around!" Hideaki thinks to himself.

"We're going to keep pressing on!" Daichi shouted.

"All right!" Everyone shouted back.

TWEEEET!

Hideaki looked over to see that Aoba Johsai was calling a time out.

Once the game resumed, Tsukishima was up to serve again.

"Tsukishima, one more! Nice serve!" Daichi encouraged as the blonde served the ball.

"Got it!" Aoba Johsai's libero shouted, reviving the ball.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa called out, sending the ball over to Kyotani. Hinata and Tanaka jumped up to block him, successfully doing so.

Hideaki took a look at the score.

Aoba Johsai

08

Karasuno

10

TWEEEET!

Hideaki looked over to see that Aoba Johsai was switching out Kyotani for Kunimi.

The game continued on both teams keeping up and trying to keep the ball in the air.

"Kunimi!" Oikawa shouted, tossing the ball towards Kunimi, who did a feint, but Kageyama was there to receive it.

Nishinoya jumped up over the line. "Ryu!" He shouted, tossing the ball to Tanaka who scored a point.

"Kageyama, I'm amazed you saw that coming." Daichi stated.

"Thanks!" Kageyama replied.

TWEEEET!

"They're putting him back in." Shun mumbled as the rest of Seirin looked over to see Kyotani was being subbed in for Kunimi.

"That was quick." Hyuga commented. "Though it must be a gamble for Aoba Johsai."

Tanaka was up to serve as he threw the ball up as Iwaizumi received it.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa shouted, tossing the ball to Kyotani.

Kyotani slammed the ball, getting the point as Aoba Johsai huddled together.

"Sorry! I'll get the next one!" Daichi informed.

"Yeah!"

Hideaki took a look at the score.

Aoba Johsai

11

Karasuno

12

Kyotani was serving next as he threw the ball up in the air and did his jump serve.

"Ryu!" Nishinoya called out as Tanaka received the ball.

Kageyama tossed the ball over to Hinata who spiked it but Aoba Johsai's libero saved it.

"Watacchi, nice!" Oikawa complimented.

Hideaki looked over to the scoreboard to see that both teams were tied with 12 points. Kyotani was up to serve again as he did another jump serve and Nishinoya received it.

Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata once more but Iwaizumi dived over to receive it on time.

"Chance ball!"

"Hit it, Hideaki!"

Hideaki jumped up and slammed the ball down as Watari tried to receive it, but fell over, making the point go to Karasuno.

TWEEEET!

"Just as I'd expect from you, Hideaki-san!" Nishinoya complimented. "You blew them away!"

"Yeah." Hideaki replied bluntly as Hinata looked irritated.

Both teams were tied with 15 points as Oikawa was up to serve next as he spun the ball around. "Again?" Kagami commented.

Shun let out a sigh. "Every time Oikawa-san is up to serve, I feel like my life span gets a bit shorter." He stated.

Hyuga sweat dropped. "I think you're being a little overdramatic, Izuki." He said.

"When is he not?"

"Fair point."

"I'm sure everyone on this side feels the same way." Kuroko spoke up, making everyone flinch as they had forgotten he was there.

(A/N: Not gonna lie, I did too, lmao).

The whistle blew as Oikawa did his jump serve. "Daichi-san!" Nishinoya shouted as Daichi dived over to save the ball.

"Chance ball!" Watari called out, receiving the ball.

"Damn it!" Daichi cursed.

Oikawa tossed over to Kindaichi who scored a point as Tanaka was late on blocking him. Both Oikawa and Kindaichi cheered.

"A really sharp wipe... Kindaichi's movements have changed since the Inter-High." Hideaki thought as Oikawa was up to serve once more.

Oikawa did his jump serve as Nishinoya received it. "Sorry! Tsukishima, get it!" Nishinoya said.

"Push through, Kindaichi!"

Both Tsukishima and Kindaichi grabbed onto the ball but Tsukishima pushed it over as it landed on the opposite side of the court, making Karasuno get the point.

Nishinoya slapped Tsukishima's back. "All right!" He cheered. "Thank you, Tsukishima!"

Nishinoya switched out as Hinata was subbed in. Hinata stood next to Kageyama.

"The Great King really is amazing." Hinata commented.

"Do you really understand that?" Kageyama asked.

"I can tell that he's some form of amazing!" Hinata replied as Kageyama looked irritated. "But!"

Kageyama jumped at Hinata's loud voice, placing his fist on his jersey. "As long as I'm around, you're the strongest!" He declared.

"You're getting dug up all over the place. What mouth says that?" Kageyama questioned.

"What'd you say?"

"Groundless confidence is good!" Tanaka commented.

"I-I do have grounds to say so!" Hinata stated.

The whistle blew as Tsukishima served the ball and Hanamaki received it. Oikawa tossed over to Kyotsni who jumped up.

Hinata and Tanaka jumped up to block him as they got a one-touch in.

"Got it!" Daichi called out as he saved the ball. Hinata charged forward as Hinata jumped up, but flew too far forward.

Kageyama tossed to Hinata as the ball was too close to the net.

"Up front!"

"Slam it down!"

Oikawa and Kageyama both shouted in unison. Hinata managed to slam the ball down on the ground, getting a point for Karasuno.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

A/N: Another chapter is done! Thanks for reading!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

97.7K 2.8K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...
33.5K 1.4K 15
when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind was his good friend [name]. a newly licen...
59.7K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...
110K 4K 25
❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 ɪʀᴏɴʏ 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴀꜱᴋꜱ 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓊𝓈 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴄᴇꜱ...❞ -Uɳƙɳσɯɳ __...