𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

5.4K 104 34
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵NAMJOON✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ late at night/ cupcakes/ kitchen

you opened your fridge door. letting the light from the fridge light up your dark house. it was quiet as you looked through the fridge at 2:45am. "where are my cupcakes?" you muttered as you looked around. moving the box of milk and orange juice to look at the back of the fridge. you started to panic as you noticed you couldn't find your cupcakes. looking to the second shelf in the fridge hoping to find them there. pushing aside your left over plate of food as you looked.

seeing the pink and brown frosting in the fridge as you reached for the cupcakes. pulling them out.

you smiled as you took them out the fridge. the moonlight illuminating the kitchen as you closed the fridge door. opening the cupcake container. you picked up a cupcake. removing the wrapper as you took the first bite. any guilt you were feeling about sneaking out of bed this late disappeared as you licked the frosting. already trying to decide which flavored cupcake you were gonna eat next.

"i bet thats really tasty" you heard a deep yet tired voice speak from behind you.

you turned around fast with frosting on your lip. meeting eyes with your boyfriend namjoon. he had his arms folded over his chest as he looked at you. he was shirtless as he wore shorts that hung off his hips slightly. showcasing his Calvin Klein underwear and v line. "it's not what it looks like" you blurted as you looked at him.

"is that so?" he answered as he leaned forward. kissing your lips to get the frosting flavor in his mouth. licking his own lips after kissing you.

"i like the flavor- is that chocolate?" namjoon said in a low tone. licking his lips again to get the flavor again. "yes" you said as you looked at him. namjoon placed his hand on the kitchen counter. looking at you, "so this is like your late night snack?" namjoon asked. tapping his finger on the cupcake container. "not really" you replied, fixing your shirt. realizing how you woke up in the middle of the night and your first thought was to crawl out of bed and get cupcakes. namjoon moved closer to you. standing right behind you as he placed his hands on your hips.

placing his lips against your neck. kissing it softly. "hm then what is your late night snack?" he asked as he kissed your neck.

'you' you thought as you held your cupcake. using every fiber in your body to not suggest putting the frosting on his dick or something wild like that. "... you know a little bit of this, alittle bit of that" you shrugged. trying to keep your composure. "yeah?" he whispered in your ear. hugging you from behind as he pressed his bulge into your ass. "i have an idea about something else you could snack on" he offered.

"i wonder what that could be?" you whispered with a small laugh. you knew where this was going. "put the cupcake down and i'll show you" he whispered again as he rubbed your hips. you slowly and reluctantly placed your cupcake down. putting the half eaten cupcake back in the container. bidding it a silent farewell.

you turned around, letting namjoon continue to push you back against the counter. "so where's my snack?" you asked playfully. licking your lips as you looked him up and down. "hold on i'll show it to you" namjoon replied with a smirk. he was already shirtless so he reached for his gym shorts. sliding them down, showcasing his calvin klein underwear to you. then he took off his boxers, showing you the best snack to have any day of the week. which was actually healthy too.

"it looks extra tasty today i don't know" you shrugged as you looked at it, the flavor of the cupcake still being on your tongue.

"taste it then" namjoon urged.

"i don't know joon, i don't even feel like giving head right now" you shook your head. being in the mood for some type of intimacy though. "maybe i could lean over the table and...." you offered hoping he'd get the hint. his eyes sparkled as the realization hit him. he placed one playful slap on your ass with a smile on his face which was enough to let you know to hurry and get over to the table. you scurried over there, gripping the waist band of your shorts, tugging them down. you weren't even wearing panties since the shorts were so tight.

you then leaned over the table, feeling namjoons large presence behind you.

he rubbed his finger between your folds, sliding it up and down slowly as he felt how wet you were. "so wet for me" he praised as he removed his finger. reaching for his briefs as he pulled them down. gripping his dick as he rubbed the tip in a circular motion. then stroking it slowly to try and prep himself. namjoon then grabbed a hold of your hips, using one hand to guide his dick as he slowly entered your pussy. you placed your hands flat on the dining room table, messing up the arrangement of placemats.

namjoon slowly started to thrust, delivering deep and long strokes that made you shiver.

you bit on your lip trying to keep the noise down since it was so late, and you live in an apartment building."so fucking warm" namjoon praised as he rubbed your lower back. pounding into you at a steady pace as you clawed at the table. you clenched around his dick, your stomach having butterflies as you tried to calm down. your mind was running laps as you felt how he made sure to get as deep as he could in your pussy.

your mouth fell open, your warm and labored breathing fogging up the table's glass.

"who told you that it's okay to be this fucking tight?" namjoon slapped your ass harshly, making you moan out. he grabbed your right leg, lifting it up as he placing it on top of the table as he got a better angle to thrust at. taking full advantage of it as he held your hips, squeezing them as he pounded into you. watching how your breasts bounced in the process. namjoon placed his hands on your back, holding you down against the cool glass, making sure you feel the full length and girth of his dick in you.

you moaned loudly, not being to control yourself since you were about to cum.

namjoon felt your pussy clenching repeatedly as he tried to get closer himself. "hold on a little longer baby" namjoon pleaded as he moved faster. making the room be filled with an even louder sound of skin clapping. your whole body was being shaken against the table as namjoon dicked you down. hitting your sweet spot and watching you tense up. making up his mind to work on that area and take advantage of it.

"now" he grunted, his dick swelling in you as he prepared to cum. you clenched around his dick as you closed your eyes.

trying to prevent yourself from squirming too much as you came, your face scrunching up as you opened your mouth. your breath hitching as you came. you felt namjoon continue to thrust slowly as he filled you up. moaning your name as he made the table shake. you felt like you were filled to the brim with cum as you sighed. your stomach having butterflies and your pussy being extremely sensitive.

"so.... do you wanna eat cupcakes after this?" you whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
249K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)
2.5M 75.7K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ